Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes Empty
PostSubject: Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes   Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 3:27 pm

Does anyone know if his tapes were released on the internet in video form? I really find it hard to understand what he says at times while they are played in the courtroom
Back to top Go down
Futility

Contribution Points : 38737
Forum Reputation : 105

PostSubject: Re: Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes   Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 7:58 am

As far as i know the only availiable Tapes are the one who are at Youtube.(during his Trial) He seemed very delusional and disturbed, i wonder why he didnt get swnt into a psychatrist-facility.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes   Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 11:29 am

Futility wrote:
i wonder why he didnt get swnt into a psychatrist-facility.

Americans place more value on punishing criminals instead of reforming them. The average American they will not care if a killer is completely mentally ill and unable to realize they even committed a crime and on many occasions will baselessly insist that they're "faking" to get a reduced sentence (which in and of itself is nonsense since the mentally ill are routinely detained and institutionalized for greater periods of time than incarcerated criminals). This isn't necessarily unique to America though. A lot of Asian countries are happy to apply the death penalty to mentally ill mass murderers.

Futility

Contribution Points : 38737
Forum Reputation : 105

PostSubject: Re: Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes   Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thany you for your Explenations. Yes,it seems like a "easier" way to give someone a life- sentence instead of trying to understand why the Person commited his crime and to offer Help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes   Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Alvaro Castillo's tapes
Page 1 of 1