Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small detail I just noticed in rampart range

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53684
Forum Reputation : 425

Small detail I just noticed in rampart range  Empty
PostSubject: Small detail I just noticed in rampart range    Small detail I just noticed in rampart range  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 11:08 pm

I’m making a transcript for rampart range so I had the volume up really high, trying to hear everything. During the part where Eric has his back turned to the camera with his shotgun, you can see him inspecting the bottom of the gun and you can just barely hear him say, “got blood on this thing.” I know it’s a small detail and I don’t know if anyone noticed this before, but this is the first time I did after watching that video probably hundreds of times over the years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
weeb

Contribution Points : 38275
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Small detail I just noticed in rampart range    Small detail I just noticed in rampart range  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 6:47 am

hmm really interesting thank u... I wonder why there would be blood on it tho?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193582
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Small detail I just noticed in rampart range    Small detail I just noticed in rampart range  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 9:10 am

I think Dylan’s hand started bleeding when he was shooting the sawed off.

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 43163
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Small detail I just noticed in rampart range    Small detail I just noticed in rampart range  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Eric and Dylan injured their hands because the sawed-off shotguns were not smoothed.

PostSubject: Re: Small detail I just noticed in rampart range    Small detail I just noticed in rampart range  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 2:47 pm

With as many times as I have seen this video, you think I would have noticed this. Nice catch.
Back to top Go down
Atomkrieg

Atomkrieg

Contribution Points : 39612
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Small detail I just noticed in rampart range    Small detail I just noticed in rampart range  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 2:53 am

weeb wrote:

They had sawn off the barrels, and not sanded them smooth, this causes the wood to cut into skin when the gun recoils, making it bleed, hope this helps.

PostSubject: Re: Small detail I just noticed in rampart range    Small detail I just noticed in rampart range  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 8:32 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomkrieg

Atomkrieg

Contribution Points : 39612
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Small detail I just noticed in rampart range    Small detail I just noticed in rampart range  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 4:13 pm

Duluth wrote:
Krafte wrote:
weeb wrote:

They had sawn off the barrels, and not sanded them smooth, this causes the wood to cut into skin when the gun recoils, making it bleed, hope this helps.
I think you mean that they had sawn-off the butts/stocks of the shotguns.

They wouldn't be grasping the barrels when they fire.

I meant the stocks haha, I was tired.

PostSubject: Re: Small detail I just noticed in rampart range    Small detail I just noticed in rampart range  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small detail I just noticed in rampart range
Page 1 of 1