Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 97318
Forum Reputation : 50

Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide. Empty
PostSubject: Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide.   Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 pm

As we all know ,regarding the murder of Cassie Bernall , Eric approached the table Cassie was hiding under , slapped the table twice ( using his left hand ) and shot her in the head ( firing with his right hand)
As Eric pulled the trigger he kept his left hand flat on the table top ,and he could not handle the recoil from the shotgun , so the shotgun slammed onto his face and broke his nose. Eric was dazed and a little off balance ( naturally )

Just say Eric's face was an inch or two to the left or right during his injury. Just say Eric ( this could have easily happened ,Eric was lucky ) had been knocked out. Knocked out cold and unconscious. 
Eric's flat on his back , his nose is bleeding badly and his blood is streaming from his nasal passage ,streaming down his windpipe. He begins to aspirate his own blood ( as Dylan did )

What would Dylan do? The cops are building in numbers ,SWAT are gearing up and Dylan is Alone.
I can imagine Dylan shaking Eric and slapping Eric's face ,attempting to " bring him round."
Time is literally of the essence. There is NO time. 

Would Dylan shoot Eric ? Shoot Eric to ensure he doesn't survive?
Or , would Dylan do nothing for Eric? 
Did Dylan actually care about Eric? 
About the kids outside and inside the school ' V didn't a fuck about them.

" I hate them ni**ers , tell me is that ni**er dead ! Yeah sure i'll help you BANG!!!
Fat piece of shit ! Can i borrow your left glove please ? WOO HOO YEAH!! DIE!! GOD IS GAY!!"

The " Eric knocked out cold " scenario didn't happen ,it could have though.
Dylan is on his knees trying to wake Eric ,several of the kids witness it and see Dylan unarmed and vulnerable.
A fast and sneaky kid slips out from underneath a table ,silently approaches Dylan and quickly breaks a chair over Dylan's head. Eric and Dylan are laying side by side, bloody and messed up ,but Alive!

Did V care about Reb? 
Did Dylan love Eric ? ( not in a gay way ) 

So , Eric is knocked out cold and is obviously unable to commit suicide. 
This is where the murder / suicide comes in. 
What do you reckon?
V puts a bullet into Eric's brain and then kills himself?

I don't think Dylan would leave Eric to face " the music ."
Or would V kill himself and leave Eric choking on his own blood , and leave knowing that Eric may survive and be arrested and locked up for life?

Almost 15 years since NBK.

If i had to guess what Reb's and V's last words were ,i would say....."FUCK EM...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide.   Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:06 pm

He would get Darwin Award, I bet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide.   Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 pm

I think Dylan most likely would kill Eric and commit suicide shortly afterwards. Maybe killing/injuring some other students between these two actions.
Its nothing more than speculation, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide.   Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate scenario. Murder/Suicide.
Page 1 of 1