Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bones - TeenWitch album

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V. Pascow

Contribution Points : 50035
Forum Reputation : 55

Bones - TeenWitch album Empty
PostSubject: Bones - TeenWitch album   Bones - TeenWitch album Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 8:27 pm

Have any of you been introduced to Bones through Columbine? he made a tape back in 2014 called Teen Witch, and the tape is supposed to be based around the shooting and views from Eric, Dylan and the victims.

It's obviously loosely based , but you can see from the song titles and some of the references.

BONES - TEEN WITCH (2014)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

Contribution Points : 50035
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Bones - TeenWitch album   Bones - TeenWitch album Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 8:34 pm

He actually shot a video at the school, in the cafeteria & what not. I heard that he just walked in with his camera guy & nobody even asked any questions. The video was taken down but here's a re-upload.

I doubt he played the song in the school, obviously. That would be fucked, but i like the project, personally.

Link to Columbine music video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones - TeenWitch album   Bones - TeenWitch album Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 9:55 pm

It's not really my kind of music, but I did listen to the whole album a few years ago. I liked The Cafeteria despite the controversial material, it was catchy.
Back to top Go down
ellie

ellie

Contribution Points : 41831
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bones - TeenWitch album   Bones - TeenWitch album Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 7:29 am

god i love that album sm

PostSubject: Re: Bones - TeenWitch album   Bones - TeenWitch album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bones - TeenWitch album
Page 1 of 1