Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets get our tin foil hats on....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101874
Forum Reputation : 10

Lets get our tin foil hats on.... Empty
PostSubject: Lets get our tin foil hats on....   Lets get our tin foil hats on.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Granted there is some useful info... I thought some you you could use a good laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get our tin foil hats on....   Lets get our tin foil hats on.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:01 pm

I have made it through five posts and I am snorting with laughter -- have bookmarked for future reference, because I cannot get enough of conspiracies. (I need a more obvious alien-smiley, but this will do in a pinch:  alien )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get our tin foil hats on....   Lets get our tin foil hats on.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Ah, yes, good ole David Icke... For those of you who have yet to encounter him, chuckles and belly-laughter await! Watch out for the lizard-people!

cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get our tin foil hats on....   Lets get our tin foil hats on.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:29 pm

I once had a roommate years ago in college who was all into 9/11 conspiracies and the like, and I was forced to have to watch some videos with Icke in them...this brought back some memories! I don't know if I can bear to read this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get our tin foil hats on....   Lets get our tin foil hats on.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:26 pm

I hate when people think they are right but completely wrong at the same time.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 96939
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lets get our tin foil hats on....   Lets get our tin foil hats on.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:11 am

I stopped reading at ''Talmudic hatred"...

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get our tin foil hats on....   Lets get our tin foil hats on.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get our tin foil hats on....
Page 1 of 1