Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan's glasses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deelightful

Contribution Points : 99785
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan's glasses Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's glasses   Dylan's glasses Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:18 pm

I've seen Dylan in pictures wearing 2 different types of glasses. In one, he wears the kind John Lennon popularized and in another, he seems to be wearing normal reading glasses. Were either kind prescribed though? Or did he just like to wear them for fun?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119033
Forum Reputation : 1004

Dylan's glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's glasses   Dylan's glasses Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:29 pm

I think he actually did wear glasses to see. I remember him wearing them in the video where he was working for the school production. And those style frames were normal/popular back then. I doubt the sunglasses had a prescription in them though. I guess it is always possible though.

I remember reading that he spent a lot of money for those sunglasses and was really upset when he broke them.

Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99752
Forum Reputation : 8

Dylan's glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's glasses   Dylan's glasses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:05 am

Jenn wrote:
I think he actually did wear glasses to see. I remember him wearing them in the video where he was working for the school production. And those style frames were normal/popular back then. I doubt the sunglasses had a prescription in them though. I guess it is always possible though.

I remember reading that he spent a lot of money for those sunglasses and was really upset when he broke them.
Were they really popular in the 90s? I dont remember. They look weird, something Jeffrey Dahmer would wear lol
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119033
Forum Reputation : 1004

Dylan's glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's glasses   Dylan's glasses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 am

maninthebox wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Were they really popular in the 90s? I dont remember. They look weird, something Jeffrey Dahmer would wear lol

Yes, those eyeglasses were a very common style back in the late 90's/early 2000's. I started wearing eyeglasses in 8th grade, so I am familiar with the styles of eyeglass I wore and what the kids I went to school with wore.

Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101499
Forum Reputation : 3

Dylan's glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's glasses   Dylan's glasses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:26 am

the normal glasses really looked like "jeffrey dahmer". but i know glasses weren´t nice in the 90´s like now.
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99752
Forum Reputation : 8

Dylan's glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's glasses   Dylan's glasses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:32 am

Ah, cool. I thought maybe he was trying to be unusual
Back to top Go down

Dylan's glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's glasses   Dylan's glasses Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:39 pm

I think I remember reading that he wore his glasses for baseball as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dylan's glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's glasses   Dylan's glasses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan's glasses
Page 1 of 1