Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 23573

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Oh yes, I'm like "finally petite pants that fit' they are capris, SHUT UP! These full length pants are perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Screen cap from tumblr (not an actual tumblr link!).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I find this very darkly funny being a 90's kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 16415

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:08 pm

The jorts!!! Haha

I feel ashamed of myself for asking this, but who's the guy on the right?

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 33488

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:12 pm

The jorts!!! Haha

I feel ashamed of myself for asking this, but who's the guy on the right?

Second pic? From left to right is of course Dylan, then Nate Dykeman and Brooks Brown.

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:36 am

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 23434
Location : The UK/Britain/England/United Kingdom/"Great" Britain etc.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:44 pm

I haven't heard of Eric throwing ice at cars...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:53 pm

I haven't heard of Eric throwing ice at cars...

It was part of the Brooks/Eric feud. He talks about it in No Easy Answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:05 am

Second pic? From left to right is of course Dylan, then Nate Dykeman and Brooks Brown.

A l8 thank you for pointing that out for me.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:16 am

Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Contribution Points : 13047

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:17 am

Haha

Omgggg haha.

His trench coat is full of secrets. (Sorry...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:52 am

This one actually made me kinda sad. Sad

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellonCollie

Contribution Points : 5197

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:04 pm

I..found this.  Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:44 am

Its the first day of December, so whats on your wish lists? santa Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:23 pm

I..found this.  Suspect

I laughed harder at this than I should have.

View user profile
1Mare1

Contribution Points : 8952

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:28 am

Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Haha

LOL this is too accurate.

Please JeffCo..... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tommyminer5

Contribution Points : 5091

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:38 am

These memes so far have been awful

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I'm simply not there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:44 am

Please post one. I want to see what you consider a good meme. Smile

I think memes are supposed to be somewhat awful, therefore making them funny, at least to me anyway. Maybe I just have a weird sense of humor. Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:46 am

I agree Shadowed...shit posting is kind of the point here. That's what makes them funny for me too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:54 am

Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellonCollie

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Kinda think that's the point

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellonCollie

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Haha
This is so accurate it's scary  Haha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:39 pm

@MellonCollie wrote:
@ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Haha
This is so accurate it's scary  Haha

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 23434
Location : The UK/Britain/England/United Kingdom/"Great" Britain etc.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Haha
But Adam Lanza hated Pumped Up Kicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
STK
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 14698

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:33 pm

\
Funny thing is, my school has that exact book in the library. I've read it three or so times.

We weren't in My Lai to kill human beings, really. We were there to kill an ideology that is carried by - I don't know - pawns, blobs, pieces of flesh. I was there to destroy an intangible idea. To destroy communism. Killing those men in My Lai didn't haunt me.
- Lt. William Calley

The time for dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed resistance has come.
- Anders Behring Brevik

One thing that I am sure of, and which I can answer truthfully, is that whatever the contingencies that may arise here, wherever I am there will be no Communism.
- Francisco Franco
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1

Contribution Points : 8952

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Found a fixed version of the Christmas meme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:05 pm

Found a fixed version of the Christmas meme

Now if it showed Eric with a tiny Yorkie, then this would have been totally accurate! Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next