Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40353
Forum Reputation : 68

Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive. Empty
PostSubject: Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive.   Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 5:28 pm

Do you think George Hennard was the first case of a shooter in the "incel" motive? According to the Wikipedia article on the Luby's shooting, it said he was very angry and hateful towards women- often passing over men to shoot the women. He did kill men, however 14 out of the 23 victims who were killed were women. Was he the earliest incel shooter, or were their ones who predated his massacre?

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42643
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive.   Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 6:36 pm

Well, some people consider Marc Lepine as an incel, which is interesting, since although he was misogynist and anti-feminist, which are traits that are associated with incels attacker. He also never had a girlfriend and his sister made funny of him calling him gay, she would later get in to a drug addiction. Side note there is one mention on an old deleted website that he had a girlfriend and that he got that girl pregnant, but then she did an abortion, I only could find on that old deleted site and other one site, but that one just copy the text from the first one, the first site is here (archived), which is very clear a trustworthy website and dont some online troll or weirdo ;). But was Marc Lepine an incel in my opinion, even considering that he never had a girlfriend, which he most likely never had? Perphaps, although he explanations was more against feminists which cause men to lose jobs to women and his life failings. I guess he could be considered an incel, although I guess that he hadnt really any stalking characteristics, unlike George Hennard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive.   Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 7:37 pm

(Sorry for this reply being a bit off-topic), but was it possible that David Cedric Morgan (none killed, 15 injured in Rackham's mall in 1994) was the first incel mass stabber? If I remember he only attacked women, though one report states 17 wounded, a very few of them men. Also, he attacked women in the streets in 1993. Altough he said he came to the mall "to cut a few people", was his motive directly motivated by hatred against women?

Regards
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40353
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive.   Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:44 pm

Killisaki wrote:
Well, some people consider Marc Lepine as an incel, which is interesting, since although he was misogynist and anti-feminist, which are traits that are associated with incels attacker. He also never had a girlfriend and his sister made funny of him calling him gay, she would later get in to a drug addiction. Side note there is one mention on an old deleted website that he had a girlfriend and that he got that girl pregnant, but then she did an abortion, I only could find on that old deleted site and other one site, but that one just copy the text from the first one, the first site is here (archived), which is very clear a trustworthy website and dont some online troll or weirdo ;). But was Marc Lepine an incel in my opinion, even considering that he never had a girlfriend, which he most likely never had? Perphaps, although he explanations was more against feminists which cause men to lose jobs to women and his life failings. I guess he could be considered an incel, although I guess that he hadnt really any stalking characteristics, unlike George Hennard.

So he is technically the first "incel" mass murderer. I don't understand how these guys hate women so much when they are at fault for their own actions. No

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive.   Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 3:08 am

(Sorry for the another off-topic reply) I think I just found an early example of an incel mass stabber: Glenn M., who stabbed four women and killed three of them, wounding one on March 6, 1989. Apparently he wanted to kill as many white women as possible. His girlfriend had recently broke up with him.

Sources: Reddit and Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 9138
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive.   Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 2:05 am

Good documentary on George Hennard the 'incel'.

Last edited by CUECUMBER on Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,,,,,,,)

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive.   Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive.
Page 1 of 1