Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam's health

Go down 
+12
joaingo
Juniper
Koltin
Employer_Square
dyonqqr
Light Yagami
shootemup
Mr Bubbless
Comedyshortsgamer
lognifiiskurk
yash buddha
RON AIGNER
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 1:47 pm

Adam's mental state is quite often being brought up, but his physical health is nonetheless an interesting topic too.
I found something which wasn't discussed that much:

1) During a conversation with one of his online friends, Adam mentioned his visit to the doctor and his "abnormal hepatic enzymes".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've searched the information a little bit and it turned out that it had something to do with malnourishment and starvation:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2) cryinghampster mentioned that Adam had asthma. I can't exactly clarify in which elementary school documents it was actually mentioned since there are too many of them, maybe someone else knows? Did he had asthma throughout his life or most likely outgrew it?

3) I found an article which claims that Adam didn't have a brain damage (though many other resources claim he had it due to malnutrition).
Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Contribution Points : 32335
Forum Reputation : 150

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 10:06 pm

ADAM LANZA WAS RAPED AS WERE THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS ERIC AND DYLAN.
HE POSTED A YOUTUBE BEFORE THE TRAGEDY. THIS IS A QUOTE FROM SAID YOUTUBE.
'ALL SHE EVER WANTED WAS THE PICTURE PERFECT LIFE. I GUESS ME BE RAPED WAS NOT IN HER IDEALIC PLANS. F---K HER.
HE HAD BEEN POSTING ON COLUMBINE GAME RPG. AS SMIGGLES. HE LEARNED THAT THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS WERE RAPED ON A THREAD THAT I WAS ON POSTING AS CRTF. THERE WAS ALSO A 4 CHAN THAT SHOWED THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS IN A POOL OF BLOOD WITH THE STATEMENT THAT YOU WOULD BE READING ABOUT HIM IN THE MORNING. HE WAS RAPED BY HIS PSYCHOLOGIST WHO RAN TO NEW ZEALAND WHICH HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. HE WAS ALSO RAPED BY HIS UNCLE AND ALSO FR. CASTALDO OF SAINT ROSE LIMA CATHOLIC CHURCH.
THIS INFORMATION WAS ONCE AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET BUT HAS MOSTLY BEEN TAKEN DOWN EXCEPT FOR THESE ARTICLES. THERE MAY BE MORE. STOP LISTENING TO FAKE MEDIA. THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY.
THIS IS A YOUTUBE I DID WHEN I ESCAPED COLORADO WITH MARK TAYLOR, THE FIRST STUDENT SHOT AT COLUMBINE BUT IT COVERS THE TOPIC OF SANDY HOOK JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.
I WOULD ASSUME THAT IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHETHER ADAM LANZA HAD ASTHMA.
SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND I WILL DISCUSS IT WITH YOU. I AM IN URUGUAY, SAFELY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL ME.

Primate Murder, MilverSoxie, Employer_Square, Light Yagami and Kaynhyde like this post

QuestionMark and anna444 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 10:27 pm

THE WHITE HATS WORKING WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP HAVE DONE THEIR INVESTIGATION AND THEY HAVE VETTED OUR INFORMATION. THE COLUMBINE FAMILIES ARE PRESENTLY BEING NOTIFIED. I HAVE A PUBLIC PERSONA IN COLORADO. I OWN THE CONEY ISLAND HOT DOG STAND IN BAILEY COLORADO. THE SHOOTER WAS A PARENT WHO WAS ANGRY THAT A COP WAS MOLESTING HIS DAUGHTER. HE WASN'T A RANDOM CAMPER. HE LINED UP THE DAUGHTERS OF THE ADMINISTRATION AND RAPED THEM THEN PASSED THEM OUT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT WHO WERE OUTSIDE THE DOOR. I KNEW EMILY KEYES. THE COP INVOLVED WAS JEFF WOOD. A COP WHO ATTACKED ME AND INJURED MY BACK IS NOW THE CHIEF IN BUENA VISTA. HE HAS SINCE KILLED A MAN. HE ATTACKED ME UNPROVOKED. NOW HE HAS BEEN LET OFF CLAIMING DEADLY FORCE WAS NECESSARY. I AM SO THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE. I HAVE ANGELS AROUND ME.
BOTH VIDEOS WERE DONE BY DAVID ADAMS, MARK TAYLOR'S WEBMASTER
I WAS WORKING WITH JOHN DECAMP WHO WROTE THE BOOK. THE FRANKLIN COVERUP. READ THE UPDATES ABOUT COLUMBINE IN THE UPDATES. HIS BOOK IS ABOUT BOHEMIAN GROVE, SNUFF FILMS ETC. HE SAYS THE COLUMBINE IS THE MOST FRIGHTENING OF HIS CAREER. I WAS ALSO WORKING WITH TED GUNDERSON FBI RETIRED. GOOGLE HIS NAME AND YOUTUBE.

MilverSoxie and Light Yagami like this post

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 10:42 pm

OBVIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE NOT A BOY WITH A PROBLEM OF BEING RAPED IN THE BUTT, YOU HAVE LITTLE IN COMMON WITH THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS. IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF RAPE, I WILL SEE TO IT THAT THE WHITE HATS WILL LISTEN TO YOU. IT HAS AFFECTED THE ENTIRE WORLD.
YOUTUBE COLUMBINE BRAZIL
YOUTUBE COLUMBINE CRIMEA
GOOGLE COLUMBINE INSPIRED SHOOTERS. DOES IT NOT SHOCK YOU TO REALIZE THAT AN AVERAGE OF AT LEAST 3 SHOOTINGS A YEAR ARE COLUMBINE INSPIRED? THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF DEAD CHILDREN BECAUSE OF THE FALSE NARRATIVE GIVEN TO COLUMBINE.
TRUMPS TEAM TELLS ME THAT HEADS WILL ROLL. ESPECIALLY BILL RITTER AND KEN SALAZAR WHO WERE INSTRUMENTAL IN THE COVER UP. MAINSTREAM MEDIA MAY AS WELL PACK IT UP TOO. I INTEND TO DEFUND THEM. NOTE THAT IN THIS ARTICLE THEY INCLUDE ADAM LANZA AS A COLUMBINE COPY CAT

MilverSoxie and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 11:02 pm

maybe this will help . I HAVE BEEN DOWN MANY RABBIT HOLES.

MilverSoxie likes this post

QuestionMark dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 11:20 pm

ARE YOU STILL WEARING YOUR FACE DIAPER? SUCKING ON YOUR PACIFIER INSTEAD OF TAKING THE RED PILL? IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP AND PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON UNLESS YOU WANT TO LEARN CHINESE.
THIS IS MORE TO THE POINT. IT SHARES THE STORY OF MARK TAYLOR
I WISH THAT I COULD SHARE HIS WEBSITE BUT THE TECHNOCRATS SAW FIT TO DESTROY IT. I AM ALSO BANNED ON YOUTUBE. I HAVE BEEN FOR MANY YEARS.
IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO A DOCUMENTARY E MAIL ME.
TAKEAWAY AT 1 HR. 14 MIN.

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
yash buddha

yash buddha

Contribution Points : 29047
Forum Reputation : 0

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 12:46 am

RON AIGNER wrote:
ARE YOU STILL WEARING YOUR FACE DIAPER? SUCKING ON YOUR PACIFIER INSTEAD OF TAKING THE RED PILL? IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP AND PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON UNLESS YOU WANT TO LEARN CHINESE.
THIS IS MORE TO THE POINT. IT SHARES THE STORY OF MARK TAYLOR
I WISH THAT I COULD SHARE HIS WEBSITE BUT THE TECHNOCRATS SAW FIT TO DESTROY IT. I AM ALSO BANNED ON YOUTUBE. I HAVE BEEN FOR MANY YEARS.
IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO A DOCUMENTARY E MAIL ME.
TAKEAWAY AT 1 HR. 14 MIN.

you should listen to zenjin - pseudoscorpion, greatest shit ever, it makes sure im not gonna learn chinese

MilverSoxie, shootemup, Employer_Square and yash buddha like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39396
Forum Reputation : 731

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 1:21 am

RON AIGNER wrote:
THE WHITE HATS WORKING WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP HAVE DONE THEIR INVESTIGATION AND THEY HAVE VETTED OUR INFORMATION. THE COLUMBINE FAMILIES ARE PRESENTLY BEING NOTIFIED. I HAVE A PUBLIC PERSONA IN COLORADO. I OWN THE CONEY ISLAND HOT DOG STAND IN BAILEY COLORADO. THE SHOOTER WAS A PARENT WHO WAS ANGRY THAT A COP WAS MOLESTING HIS DAUGHTER. HE WASN'T A RANDOM CAMPER. HE LINED UP THE DAUGHTERS OF THE ADMINISTRATION AND RAPED THEM THEN PASSED THEM OUT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT WHO WERE OUTSIDE THE DOOR. I KNEW EMILY KEYES. THE COP INVOLVED WAS JEFF WOOD. A COP WHO ATTACKED ME AND INJURED MY BACK IS NOW THE CHIEF IN BUENA VISTA. HE HAS SINCE KILLED A MAN. HE ATTACKED ME UNPROVOKED. NOW HE HAS BEEN LET OFF CLAIMING DEADLY FORCE WAS NECESSARY. I AM SO THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE. I HAVE ANGELS AROUND ME.
BOTH VIDEOS WERE DONE BY DAVID ADAMS, MARK TAYLOR'S WEBMASTER
I WAS WORKING WITH JOHN DECAMP WHO WROTE THE BOOK. THE FRANKLIN COVERUP. READ THE UPDATES ABOUT COLUMBINE IN THE UPDATES. HIS BOOK IS ABOUT BOHEMIAN GROVE, SNUFF FILMS ETC. HE SAYS THE COLUMBINE IS THE MOST FRIGHTENING OF HIS CAREER. I WAS ALSO WORKING WITH TED GUNDERSON FBI RETIRED. GOOGLE HIS NAME AND YOUTUBE.

Less makey threads, more takey meds

QuestionMark, Primate Murder, lognifiiskurk, Employer_Square, Light Yagami, anna444, revenge9722 and jubjubpuffball like this post

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 5:37 am

King of Caps Lock.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61139
Forum Reputation : 175

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 7:42 pm

Well, this thread has devolved.

Koltin, QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless, shootemup, Employer_Square, Sufficient-weight and jubjubpuffball like this post

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 8:43 pm

RON AIGNER wrote:
ADAM LANZA WAS RAPED AS WERE THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS ERIC AND DYLAN.
HE POSTED A YOUTUBE BEFORE THE TRAGEDY. THIS IS A QUOTE FROM SAID YOUTUBE.
'ALL SHE EVER WANTED WAS THE PICTURE PERFECT LIFE. I GUESS ME BE RAPED WAS NOT IN HER IDEALIC PLANS. F---K HER.
HE HAD BEEN POSTING ON COLUMBINE GAME RPG. AS SMIGGLES. HE LEARNED THAT THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS WERE RAPED ON A THREAD THAT I WAS ON POSTING AS CRTF. THERE WAS ALSO A 4 CHAN THAT SHOWED THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS IN A POOL OF BLOOD WITH THE STATEMENT THAT YOU WOULD BE READING ABOUT HIM IN THE MORNING. HE WAS RAPED BY HIS PSYCHOLOGIST WHO RAN TO NEW ZEALAND WHICH HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. HE WAS ALSO RAPED BY HIS UNCLE AND ALSO FR. CASTALDO OF SAINT ROSE LIMA CATHOLIC CHURCH.
THIS INFORMATION WAS ONCE AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET BUT HAS MOSTLY BEEN TAKEN DOWN EXCEPT FOR THESE ARTICLES. THERE MAY BE MORE. STOP LISTENING TO FAKE MEDIA. THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY.
THIS IS A YOUTUBE I DID WHEN I ESCAPED COLORADO WITH MARK TAYLOR, THE FIRST STUDENT SHOT AT COLUMBINE BUT IT COVERS THE TOPIC OF SANDY HOOK JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.
I WOULD ASSUME THAT IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHETHER ADAM LANZA HAD ASTHMA.
SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND I WILL DISCUSS IT WITH YOU. I AM IN URUGUAY, SAFELY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL ME.

You liar. Stop spreading misinformation.

Both Columbine and Sandy Hook were caused by antidepressant drugs.

These drugs work like LSD or PCP & are known to cause both murder & suicide.

Ironically I was on the phone with one of the Columbine mom's when this shooting was happening!

I was the expert in the Columbine lawsuit against the drug maker & submitted evidence to the attorney in the Aurora shootung case which was apparently not used because it very clearly proved the shooter was at highly toxic levels & therefore incapable of forming intent at the time of the shooting.

But the drug companies have LOTS of $$$$ to keep all this stuff quiet. It is worth it to them to avoid all those wrongfull death cases. In one case where a mild mannered grandfather murdered his family - wife, daughter, infant granddaughter & then killed himself they had to payout $6.4 million. And he only took 2 pills! But the drug company expert testified that what should be expected from how these drugs affect serotonin is impulsive murder & suicide! He made it very clear to that jury!

I have tracked & documented these cases for 30 years. My first case was in 1992 & I can tell you I am sick & tired of watching people die for no reason other than greed by those companies!!! There is a small (?) sampling of 5000 cases over 2 decades you can see at SSRIsmakeyomommafat.net

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Comedyshortsgamer

Comedyshortsgamer

Contribution Points : 37335

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 12:20 am

RON AIGNER wrote:
OBVIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE NOT A BOY WITH A PROBLEM OF BEING RAPED IN THE BUTT, YOU HAVE LITTLE IN COMMON WITH THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS. IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF RAPE, I WILL SEE TO IT THAT THE WHITE HATS WILL LISTEN TO YOU. IT HAS AFFECTED THE ENTIRE WORLD.
YOUTUBE COLUMBINE BRAZIL
YOUTUBE COLUMBINE CRIMEA
GOOGLE COLUMBINE INSPIRED SHOOTERS. DOES IT NOT SHOCK YOU TO REALIZE THAT AN AVERAGE OF AT LEAST 3 SHOOTINGS A YEAR ARE COLUMBINE INSPIRED? THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF DEAD CHILDREN BECAUSE OF THE FALSE NARRATIVE GIVEN TO COLUMBINE.
TRUMPS TEAM TELLS ME THAT HEADS WILL ROLL. ESPECIALLY BILL RITTER AND KEN SALAZAR WHO WERE INSTRUMENTAL IN THE COVER UP. MAINSTREAM MEDIA MAY AS WELL PACK IT UP TOO. I INTEND TO DEFUND THEM. NOTE THAT IN THIS ARTICLE THEY INCLUDE ADAM LANZA AS A COLUMBINE COPY CAT

>OBVIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE NOT A BOY WITH A PROBLEM OF BEING RAPED IN THE BUTT, YOU HAVE LITTLE IN COMMON WITH THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS

Lol. Schizo moment. Shocked

Mr Bubbless, shootemup, Employer_Square, qfwfq, yash buddha, B0DYBAGGED and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 12:59 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Koltin and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 6:10 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
I'm unsure if you're joking or not, but in some cases this is the reason

See: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was a copypasta. That’s not to say that psych meds cannot make things worse when prescribed incorrectly. I’m not an expert, but as far as I know those who have bipolar (like Joseph Wesbecker) should not take SSRIs without additional mood stabilizer drugs, if at all.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 6:22 am

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 7:05 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Apologies, I'm not good at deciphering that stuff

No problem. Smile There are plenty of actual conspiracy theorists on the internet, so yeah sometimes it can be hard to tell. I personally am not sure if the caps lock guy is a troll.

Edit: Ron Aigner is a real person and a supporter of the Walsh buttrape theory, but I have no idea if this user is really him.

Last edited by morgenroede on Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 7:15 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Well, this thread has devolved.
In the thread "Adam's health" people discuss everything except Adam's health.
Back to top Go down
shootemup

shootemup

Contribution Points : 30395

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 8:05 am

untreated schizophrenia been there

Koltin, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square, qfwfq and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 1:11 pm

* desperately tries to save the thread *

Adam's shoe size was 8.5 and he also wrote his left foot was 1/2 a size larger than the right one.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Contribution Points : 29817

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 5:02 pm

Average Adam Lanza theorist

MilverSoxie, Mr Bubbless, rj96, Employer_Square and 2qao like this post

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 7:31 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
In the thread "Adam's health" people discuss everything except Adam's health.

I wanted to discuss Adam’s health first, but I have a thing for conspiracy theorists.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 8:21 am

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 10:42 am

hope this man does not continue to "shine" us with his conspiracy revelations.  I think,  like the mortals that we are, we are not ready to ingest all of his reptilian knowledge yet.    Haha
Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 1:49 pm

margaflor wrote:
hope this man does not continue to "shine" us with his conspiracy revelations.

I actually hope for the opposite... Sad
Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 2:29 pm

“Ron Aigner, the man who’s proposed building a fifteen-story memorial to the victims in the shape of a cross on land he owns within Roxborough State Park, complains to a Westword reporter about a recent illustration on the cover of the newspaper depicting a tennis player with horns. “You represent the devil,” he says.” (source)

EthanEmerson wrote:
Here's a bit of missing information that may help fill in the pieces.

Have you ever noticed that people who can't comprehend why kids would kill everyone like this tend to look for answers that will satisfy them? They had to have been abused sexually otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Well the person who started this rumor is named Ron Aigner. He and I connected a long time ago before I realized what I was getting into. I did speak with him on the phone and through email. He is the one who took that image, erased various parts, and then sent it out into the world (altered) as if it was the original drawing.

If you understand his story, it's easy to understand why he was so fixated on sexual abuse being the cause of Columbine. Ron had a nephew (or some kind of relative, young kid) who was raped by cops in Colorado. It may have been a different county. And for some reason the cops had busted down his door at 2am in a raid with the FBI. I couldn't tell you why, now. But he claims cop abuse as well, although I don't know if it was sexual in his case. I just know some kid relative of his was raped by cops in Colorado.

So Ron has a very personal connection with the idea of cops raping kids. So it makes sense that might be the first thing that came to his mind when thinking about why they did it. Of course, given the crime scene sketch Eric drew (which is normal police procedure) and seeing that star probably triggered him and gave him reason to go with it and start manipulating the drawing to fit his agenda.

It's normal human behavior. I can understand it. But sadly this is where the rumor began. And back in the day I never protected my directories, so all of my research files and notes were accessible to anyone. I didn't know any better back then. So he must have combed all of my directories directly, rather than looking at the files I had linked and that's how he found my text file with the notes.

It's just a sad situation, Ron was so obsessed with the idea of cop rape that his wife and kids were being neglected. I received numerous emails from his wife pleading with me for any way I could help him get off his "trip" with this cop rape business. She found my contact info somewhere in his research notes apparently. It was just a really sad situation.

EthanEmerson wrote:
It was not an official document, that's the problem. A man named Ron Aigner started the rumor, and I was researching his claims even though they were a bit strange I still thought I should investigate... and I named the file that housed my research on Ron's claims buttrape.txt

Ron found found my notes on his claims, and it happened to be in the El Paso report folder... so he started claiming this text file was part of the official report. He found it by scouring my web server directories and found all of my research notes. I had text documents in every directory of every official report full of notes. I left the directories open so everyone could freely download everything I had.

Ironic, the buttrape.txt document that Ron found on my server - contained my notes on Ron himself - and he found it and didn't even recognize it was a document taking notes on HIM. I still think that's funny.

He was not joking, though. He has spent 19 years trying to prove his theory. I spent hours on the phone with him in the very beginning, in an attempt to hear his point until I had to hang up and block his number because he was clearly not stable. Then, his wife called me when she found my number in his notes, asking me to please help her because he had fallen off the deep end and was ignoring his family and obsessed with proving the JeffCo cops raped Eric and Dylan... there's more, I'll spare the details, but the man had it out for JeffCo cops because his cousin was allegedly assaulted by one years prior and they raided Ron's home, kicked in his door, and took him to jail. He would not tell me why.

Wow. I really hope he continues to enlighten us!

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I’m deeply sorry for actively ruining your thread Haha)
Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 2:42 pm

morgenroede wrote:
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I’m deeply sorry for actively ruining your thread Haha)
It's time to repair it!
Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 3:15 pm

Here’s the Sheltered Storm description of the same events (I like this one better because I’m awful at medical terms and because the part about the growing force evokes supernatural imagery, which fits nicely with Ron Aigner’s quote about the devil; it would have been even nicer if the baby had turned out to have horns):

Quote :
There was something wrong in Nancy Lanza’s womb.

She knew how it was supposed to go; two years before, when she was pregnant with her first son, she had kept working, commuting down to her office in Boston right up to her third trimester. She had gotten morning sickness, and mood swings; nothing she couldn’t handle. But now, after only three months carrying her second child, she could tell something was definitely wrong. She was starting to worry.

Every day it got worse. Without warning, Nancy’s blood sugar would plummet, throwing her off-balance — then the waves of nausea came, increasing in frequency and intensity the more she tried to power through. It was as if the force growing inside her belly wanted something that its mother could not provide, and so it just took, and took, and took from her, sapping her strength.

The complications lingered, their drain even surfacing in Nancy’s work performance — and as she told friends, any dip her stats would be something that her supervisors at John Hancock would not hesitate to bring to her attention. Even when she was with child. Her fears compounded her stress.

She could feel the baby growing in her, and yet, as the due date approached, she noticed it actually moving less and less. By November, her own symptoms would spiral into a list that included “episodes of physical pain, distress, headaches, insomnia, crying spells, nausea and increased nervousness.” That month, she took a medical leave of absence from John Hancock, seeking refuge at home, in Kingston, for the remaining five months of her term.

April 22, 1992

Exeter Hospital — Exeter, New Hampshire

When the day came, Peter drove Nancy to the hospital for a planned cesarean section, and she gave birth to her second son: Adam Peter Lanza.

A local paper, the Exeter News-Letter, would run a photo of the newborn boy along with a birth announcement, one among a collection that recorded all of the children brought into the world at Exeter Hospital that year. Adam’s birth weight was listed at precisely eight pounds, and he appeared no different from the other babies in the maternity ward that day. His mother, relieved that the troubled pregnancy was finally over, brought him home to Kingston, a “healthy baby boy.”

Soon, Nancy was rushing Adam back to the hospital in a panic, telling the staff that her baby had stopped breathing.

It turned out to be a false alarm; Adam woke back up, his breath returned, and the doctors recorded that it had likely been nothing more than a simple episode of apnea. But this marked the first instance in available records when Adam Lanza’s parents were concerned for his health; he was eight days old.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40434

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 3:21 pm

I have experience with an eating disorder myself, so at least in that regard it's safe to say I know how shit he felt in the last few days of his life. That, combined with his OCD, anxiety, depression, and autism, it's no surprise to me he was on a crash course with suicide: his obsession over the years and possible schizophrenia probably contributed to this self-destruction extending outward into homicide.

His many health issues is one of the things that makes Adam so interesting to me. He was, to paraphrase his own post, "sick in every sense of the word."

QuestionMark, rj96 and anna444 like this post

incelgnorance dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 4:10 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
I have experience with an eating disorder myself, so at least in that regard it's safe to say I know how shit he felt in the last few days of his life. That, combined with his OCD, anxiety, depression, and autism, it's no surprise to me he was on a crash course with suicide: his obsession over the years and possible schizophrenia probably contributed to this self-destruction extending outward into homicide.

His many health issues is one of the things that makes Adam so interesting to me. He was, to paraphrase his own post, "sick in every sense of the word."

He had wild mood swings as well:
Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 7:51 am

if this makes you happy. i can just ignore your caustic remarks. i don't know where to begin. do you think you are cute? i don't think you are cute when we are discussing dead and maimed children and the pile is adding up. just what do you think the truth is and explain why you want to accuse the columbine athletes for the columbine tragedy? do you have a love for michael moore? how about oprah winfrey. we can start from when donna taylor held that picture up to the cameras and during an interview rick sallinger filmed the part where donna held that picture up to the camera and she said,'' is this why my child has holes in him.'' SHE WAS SO BRAVE''. she was censored. hmm. fake media? sounded like a reasonable request. suddenly his appearance on the oprah own channel was cancelled. we took the opportunity to tell the winfrey witch donna's concern about this picture. that is all that we had but she had engaged John decamp who i didn't know. so read what john decamp says about what he knows by downloading a copy of the franklin coverup.
ASK YOURSELF WHY JOHN DECAMP WOULD CALL COLUMBINE FRIGHTENING. WHY WOULD HE BE IN FEAR FOR HIS SAFETY BOTH LEGALLY AND PHYSICALLY.
AS FOR YOUR ADHOMINEN ATTACKS. YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE. THERE HAS BEEN NO SEXUAL ABUSE IN MY FAMILY. I WAS INSIDE THE BARRICADES DURING THE PLATTE CANYON SHOOTINGS. AGAIN, IT WAS A PEDOPHILE COP. JEFF WOOD WAS GETTING THE GIRLS PREGNANT IT PISSED OFF AN ANGRY ESTRANGED FATHER.
THEY TURNED UP THE COP ABUSE ON THE FRONT DECK OF MY RESTAURANT. THE HOT HEAD COP WHO FLAMED ON ME ENDED UP IN BUENA VISTA. HE HAS NOW KILLED A MAN.
I HAVE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES WHO HAVE DONE AN INVESTIGATION AND I HAVE IT CONFIRMED. DONNA TAYLOR ASKED ME TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE WHEN WE MET WITH PEDOPHILE LOLITA EXPRESS BILL CLINTON. WE ASKED HIM FOR AN INVESTIGATION BASED ON WHAT WE HAD LEARNED. INSTEAD THEY TURNED UP THE HEAT ON DONNA AND MARK AND TURNED THEIR LIVES INTO HELL. AT THE SAME TIME, AFTER THE 2ND ATTEMPT ON MY LIFE, WE ESCAPED TO BOLIVIA NOT KNOWING THAT TRUMP WOULD BECOME THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. THE WHITE HATS I WORK WITH HAVE ALL OF MY INFORMATION. HIS WIFE IS WRITING A BOOK. GUARANTEED TO BE A BEST SELLER.
COME BYE THE CONEY AND HAVE A HOT DOG ON ME.
IT WILL BE ON THE MOVE REAL SOON. A CELEBRATION DOWN RT 66. I HOPE YOU LIKE CELEBRATIONS. TRUMP TRAIN ANYONE?
TIME TO CELEBRATE. IT WASN'T THE JOCKS, IT WAS PERVERT BUTT RAPERS.
AND YOU, ARE YOU A BUNCH OF ADRENACHROME JUNKIES? SATANISTS? MOLOCH, BAPHOMET, WORSHIPPERS, PEDOPHILES,
WHY DON'T YOU HELP ME CONTACT SOME OF MY FRIENDS, THE COLUMBINE FAMILIES, THEY HAVE A BIG LAWSUIT AS DO THE HUNDREDS OF FAMILIES WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF COLUMBINE COPY CATS.

Last edited by RON AIGNER on Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : YOU MIGHT DEMAND THE BASEMENT TAPES. WHY DID THEY DESTROY THEM AND THE OVER3000 PAGES.)

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:05 am

RON AIGNER wrote:
if this makes you happy. i can just ignore your caustic remarks. i don't know where to begin. do you think you are cute? i don't think you are cute when we are discussing dead and maimed children and the pile is adding up. just what do you think the truth is and explain why you want to accuse the columbine athletes for the columbine tragedy? do you have a love for michael moore? how about oprah winfrey. we can start from when donna taylor held that picture up to the cameras and during an interview rick sallinger filmed the part where donna held that picture up to the camera and she said,'' is this why my child has holes in him.'' SHE WAS SO BRAVE''. she was censored. hmm. fake media? sounded like a reasonable request. suddenly his appearance on the oprah own channel was cancelled. we took the opportunity to tell the winfrey witch donna's concern about this picture. that is all that we had but she had engaged John decamp who i didn't know. so read what john decamp says about what he knows by downloading a copy of the franklin coverup.
ASK YOURSELF WHY JOHN DECAMP WOULD CALL COLUMBINE FRIGHTENING. WHY WOULD HE BE IN FEAR FOR HIS SAFETY BOTH LEGALLY AND PHYSICALLY.
AS FOR YOUR ADHOMINEN ATTACKS. YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE. THERE HAS BEEN NO SEXUAL ABUSE IN MY FAMILY. I WAS INSIDE THE BARRICADES DURING THE PLATTE CANYON SHOOTINGS. AGAIN, IT WAS A PEDOPHILE COP. JEFF WOOD WAS GETTING THE GIRLS PREGNANT IT PISSED OFF AN ANGRY ESTRANGED FATHER.
THEY TURNED UP THE COP ABUSE ON THE FRONT DECK OF MY RESTAURANT. THE HOT HEAD COP WHO FLAMED ON ME ENDED UP IN BUENA VISTA. HE HAS NOW KILLED A MAN.
I HAVE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES WHO HAVE DONE AN INVESTIGATION AND I HAVE IT CONFIRMED. DONNA TAYLOR ASKED ME TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE WHEN WE MET WITH PEDOPHILE LOLITA EXPRESS BILL CLINTON. WE ASKED HIM FOR AN INVESTIGATION BASED ON WHAT WE HAD LEARNED. INSTEAD THEY TURNED UP THE HEAT ON DONNA AND MARK AND TURNED THEIR LIVES INTO HELL. AT THE SAME TIME, AFTER THE 2ND ATTEMPT ON MY LIFE, WE ESCAPED TO BOLIVIA NOT KNOWING THAT TRUMP WOULD BECOME THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. THE WHITE HATS I WORK WITH HAVE ALL OF MY INFORMATION. HIS WIFE IS WRITING A BOOK. GUARANTEED TO BE A BEST SELLER.

Better than RegalSin.
Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 9:01 pm

THE ADAM LANZA HEALTH ISSUES WERE HANDLED BY SHEILA MATHEWS OF ABLE CHILD.
SHE BRAGGED THAT HER UNCLE IS JAMES COMEY WHO IS THE DISGRACED EX HEAD OF THE FBI. TAKEN DOWN BY TRUMP
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34355
Forum Reputation : 79

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 9:13 pm

RON AIGNER wrote:
IT WILL BE ON THE MOVE REAL SOON. A CELEBRATION DOWN RT 66. I HOPE YOU LIKE CELEBRATIONS. TRUMP TRAIN ANYONE?
TIME TO CELEBRATE. IT WASN'T THE JOCKS, IT WAS PERVERT BUTT RAPERS.
AND YOU, ARE YOU A BUNCH OF ADRENACHROME JUNKIES? SATANISTS? MOLOCH, BAPHOMET, WORSHIPPERS, PEDOPHILES,
WHY DON'T YOU HELP ME CONTACT SOME OF MY FRIENDS, THE COLUMBINE FAMILIES, THEY HAVE A BIG LAWSUIT AS DO THE HUNDREDS OF FAMILIES WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF COLUMBINE COPY CATS.

Preach.

incelgnorance likes this post

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 5:38 pm

THANKS PREACH. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT BE A MAN OF GOD WHO WANTS TO PROTECT GOD'S CHILDREN. ME TOO. I AM WANTING TO FUND OUR PROJECT PROPOSED BY THE URUGUAYAN PRESIDENT OF THE ORGANIZATION IN WHICH I GOT NAMING RIGHTS ONLY. WE ARE WANTING TO FUND AN ORPHANGE SPECIALIZING IN THE THERAPY AND TREATMENT OF THE CHILDREN AFFECTED BY THIS HORRIBLE SEX TRAFFICKING SEXUAL ABUSE, SLAVERY EPEDIMIC.
OUR INFORMATION WILL ALLOW THE CHILDREN A VOICE. SEND ME AN E MAIL AND WE CAN TALK OR CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP.  +59895335649
I COULD BE WALKING ON THE BEACH HEHE
NICE SURF.
YOUTUBE LA CORONILLA URUGUAY
WONDERFUL FRIENDLY PEOPLE WHO LOVE CHILDREN
THEY DON'T KNOW OF SUCH VIOLENCE.
OF COURSE, THEY CAN'T WRAP THEIR MINDS AROUND THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TORTURING CHILDREN TO EXTRACT ADRENOCHROME ANY MORE THAN THEY CAN SEE THAT HUNTER S. THOMAS HAS A VERY INTERESTING THIRST FOR HUNTING CHILDREN AND DRINKING ADRENOCHROME. LET'S NOT FORGET THAT BILL RITTER WAS THE PROSECUTION WHO PROSECUTED LISL AUMAN. HE WAS DISCOVERED TO HAVE COMMITTED JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT INSTEAD OF RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR. YOU NEED TO READ THE FRANKLIN COVER UP. FREE ONLINE.
WE ARE NOW WORKING WITH THE EMBASSY HERE IN URUGUAY WHO WAS WORKING FOR CLINTON OF COURSE BUT NOW IS WORKING WITH TRUMP. TRUMP HAS A PARTICULAR INTEREST IN URUGUAY. YOUTUBE PUNTA DEL ESTE URUGUAY WHICH IS JUST UP THE COAST. IT IS VERY NICE TO HAVE THE TRUMPS SUPPORT. I CAN SEND YOU THE PICTURES I HAVE OF THE BOOK SIGNED BY THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. THE NEW REPUBLIC BASED ON THE OLD REPUBLIC IN WHICH CASE HE IS THE 19TH PRESIDENT. AND HE TOO IS A MAN OF GOD. HALLELUIA
CAMPAIGNER FOR CHILDREN

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 5:57 pm

I SURE AM GLAD THAT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO WAVE THE AMERICAN FLAG ON MY CONEY ISLAND RESTAURANT. THE FIRST THING THEY DID WAS STEAL THE FLAG. I KNEW IT WAS TIME TO GO. AN MRAP IN MY DRIVEWAY AT THE CONEY DURING JADE HELM WAS ANOTHER CLUE.

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61139

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 6:06 pm

I am so glad this thread has come back.

Koltin, QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 11:17 am

DITTO. YES,GET OUTA MY WAY DEMONS. MR. PINK IS A PUSSY.
YOU ARE MESSING WITH BIG DOG. BRING IT ON SATAN.

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 11:31 am

I THINK I WILL GO FOR A WALK ON THE BEACH WHILE YOU DECIDE WHETHER WE HAVE THE INFORMATION WE NEED. I AM TOLD BY THE WHITE HATS THAT THEY HAVE IT ALL. THERE IS NO STOPPING IT. TRUMP IS BUILDING A WALL AROUND COLORADO. YOU CAN'T GET OVER IT YOU CAN'T GET UNDER IT. I JUST LOVE IT HERE IN URUGUAY. THE ONLY WAR THEY HAVE EVER BEEN IN IS THEIR WAR OF INDEPENDENCE. NEVER A MASS SHOOTING, THERE HAVE BEEN OVER 12 IN COLORADO. YOU ARE IN A WAR ZONE. THE CHILDREN AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT. I AM ON THE SIDE OF THE CHILDREN. THE PSYCHOLOGIST WHO TREATED ERIC HARRIS SPILLED THE BEANS. HE WAS COMPROMISED BY THE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE A LICENSE TO PRESCRIBE THE MEDICATIONS. THE GIG IS UP.
WONDERFUL NEIGHBORS. BUENO AMIGOS, AMIGAS.

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 11:40 am

FAKE MEDIA SAYS THE TRUTH.
IT PUTS THE COLUMBINE TRAGEDY TOTALY ON THE SHOULDERS OF JEFFCO LAW ENFORCEMENT.
THEY ONLY DISCUSS THE PICTURE THAT ERIC HARRIS DREW. WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE ENCHILADA IS EXPOSED. WE ARE DEALING WITH STUPID PEOPLE. ARE YOU STUPID OR DO YOU HAVE AN AGENDA?
THEY DON'T EVEN DISCUSS THE FACT THAT IT WAS LABELED WALSH BUTTRAPE BY EL PASO COUNTY.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 11:48 am

YOU WILL BE USEFUL IF YOU CONTACT THE COLUMBINE VICTIMS. THEY HAVE A HUGE LAWSUIT AS DO THE COLUMBINE COPY CAT VICTIMS. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ARTISTIC TALENT. WE NEED SOMEONE TO PHOTOSHOP OR DRAW A COMPLETED PICTURE OF ERIC'S DRAWING. JUST IMAGINE THE FEAR IN HIS EYES. THERE IS A CONNECTION BETWEEN A RAPED CHILD AND HIS TRIGGER FINGER. BOMB MAKING TALENT IS THE ONE I AM WORRIED ABOUT. WHEN IS SOME SEXUALLY MOLESTED KID FINISHES THE JOB. IT ALREADY HAPPENED IT CRIMEA. YOUTUBE COLUMBINE CRIMEA. ALSO COLUMBINE BRAZIL. WE HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO TAKE THE FAKE MEDIA DOWN AND RIP THEIR DEMONIC TONGUE FROM THIER MOUTHS.

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 12:04 pm

I WILL BE WALKING ON THE BEACH WHILE YOU CATCH UP ON THE TRUTH. IS ANYONE DONE WITH THE FRANKLIN COVER UP YET? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MUCH OF THIS INFORMATION IS SUPPORTED BY JOHN DECAMP AND EX FBI TED GUNDERSON WHO EXPOSED THE FBI FINDERS? YOU ARE STUPID PEOPLE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
HELP KACEY JOHNSON GET TO THE TRUTH. HAVE HER CONTACT ME. I SAT WITH HER DURING THE COLUMBINE GALA. SINCE WHEN DID THEY WITHOLD THE TRUTH FROM THE COLUMBINE VICTIMS. SINCE THE BEGINNING. I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO FREEMASON RANDY BROWN WHO CLAIMS TO BE AN AUTHORITY. HE THINKS THAT YOU CAN LEARN BY READING BOOKS. DUH. IT ISN'T IN BOOKS.
I CHALLLENGE HIM TO A DEBATE. MAYBE HE WILL SHARE HIS INFORMATION ABOUT CALENCE EMERSON OR WHATEVER HE/SHE IS CALLING HERSELF NOW. SHE/HE IS A TROLL PROBABLY WORKING FOR THE DEEP STATE SATANIC CHILD TRAFFICKERS.
. IT MUST BE NOTED THAT RANDY BROWN TURNED HIM/HER INTO LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR MAKING A THREAT AGAINST COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL. BRING IT ON RANDY. I CHALLENGE YOU. YOU TOO FBI PUBLICIST DAVE CULLEN OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS WRITTEN A BOOK. OUR BOOK IS BEING WRITTEN AND THIS WILL BE IN IT.

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 12:23 pm

WE MADE SOME MORMON FRIENDS ON OUR VISIT TO BUNDY RANCH. REAL PATRIOTS WHO PUSHED THE DEMONS BACK. THEY LEFT EX ATTORNEY GENERAL KEN SALAZAR FOR US. HE WAS THE MAN BEHIND THE SCREEN IN CHARGE OF THE BLM. GIVE UP ON BLACK LIVES MATTER WHO USE BLM. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT. THE DEMONS IN CHARGE.

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 12:32 pm

ARE YOU READY FOR MY INVESTIGATION OF PARK COUNTY?
THE DEMON POSESSED DEPUTY WHO FLAMED ON ME ON THE FRONT DOOR STEPS OF MY RESTAURANT HAS SINCE, KILLED A MAN. IT NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED. THE SOLUTION IS NOT TO DEFUND THE POLICE. THE ANSWER IN PART IS TO MAKE THEM ACCOUNTABLE, PUT BODY CAMS ON THEM ESPECIALLY AROUND CHILDREN. ARM THE TEACHERS AND MAKE THE TEACHERS ACCOUNTABLE. TEACHERS ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO REPORT THE SUSPICION OF CHILD RAPE. IF YOU ARE A TEACHER IT IS THE LAW THAT YOU REPORT THE RAPE OF ERIC HARRIS. YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID. YOU HAVE BEEN MIND PLUGGED.

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 1:25 pm

THE DEEP STATE ALSO IS IN CONTROL OF DIA. THEY PROUDLY DISPLAY THIER SATANIST SYMBOLISM IN THE CORNERSTONE. THEY WILL BE HAVING YOU PRAY TO BLUCIFER BEFORE YOU WAKE UP.
THERE WAS A MEETING DURING THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY CALLED 10 YEARS AFTER LESSONS LEARNED. ALL COVERED UP BY FAKE MEDIA. THE COLUMBINERS SIMPLY NEED TO DO AN FOIA REQUESTING THE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THAT MEDIA. ALSO YOU CAN DEMAND THE BASEMENT TAPES. THERE WAS ALSO 3000 PAGES. WE HAVE HAD TO RELY ON THE INFORMATION THAT SLIPPED THROUGH THEIR CENSORING PROCESS. HAVE YOU EVEN LOOKED INTO THE HISTORY OF THE BASEMENT TAPES. FROM THE BEGINNING, THEY DELAYED RELEASE OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY AND DIDN'T RELEASE ANYTHING UNTIL THEY WERE FORCED TO.
BILL CLINTON FAILED THE COLUMBINE FAMILIES FROM THE BEGINNING. THE FAMILIES AND THOSE LIKE YOU AND ME WHO NEEDED THEM FOR INVESTIGATION AND THOSE WHO WANTED THEM PRESERVED FOR HISTORICAL PURPOSES CREATED A BACK LASH. BABCOCK APPOINTED JUDGE PATRICIA COHEN TO THE BENCH WHO ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY THE TAPES. THE JUDGE BABCOCK THOUGHT THAT HE HAD LEARNED ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF IT AND PASSED IT OFF TO A 3 JUDGE PANEL. THEY WERE HAVING SECRET MEETINGS THAT INCLUDED JANET RENO. THEY BUILT QUARTERS FOR HER AT THE TAJ MAHAL AND HELD THEIR SECRET MEETINGS AT THE OPEN SPACE BUILDING. THEY ALSO HELD THE 10 YEARS AFTER LESSONS LEARNED MEETING IN FORT COLLINS. AND DIDN'T NOTIFY THE COLUMBINE FAMILIES. 6 DAYS LATER AIRFORCE 1 AND 2 ARRIVED FOR THE STIMULUS BILL SIGNING. THE LOG BOOKS FOR AIRFORCE 1 AND 2 ARE IN THE HANDS OF THE WHITE HATS AS ARE ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I AM TYPING HERE.
WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE PATRIOTS TO DO THE FINAL SWEEP UP OF THE FREEMASONS WHO ARE THE SECRET SOCIETY ALONG WITH SKULL AND BONES WHO ARE OR SHOULD I SAY WERE IN CHARGE OF THE ILLUMINATI PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD. I COULD TAKE MY TIME TO RED PILL YOU BUT INSTEAD I THINK I WILL GO FOR A WALK ON THE BEACH. FRESH CLEAN AIR. SUN SHINING COOL DAY. LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING. GETTING THE GARDEN READY. I LOVE IT HERE. HEHE
AND THEY LOVE THEIR CHILDREN. THEY SPEND EVENINGS AT THE PUBLIC SQUARE PUSHING THEIR CHILDREN ON THE SWINGS ETC. MEN WITH BALLOONS FOR THE LITTLE TYKES. LITTLETON HAS BECOME A BAR TOWN ADULTS ONLY BEER DRINKING JACKASSES. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFT TO MAN. HIS CHILDREN. JUST MY OPINION. BASED ON FACT. I WILL ILLUSTRATE BY SENDING YOU ARTICLES ABOUT PARK COUNTY LONG BEFORE I BROUGHT THE CONEY ISLAND COLORADO THERE, DURING MY TIME IN HELL THERE AND EVEN AFTER I LEFT. BAILEY, A TOWN THAT TAKES IT'S PRIDE BY CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF EMILY KEYES WHO I KNEW BRIEFLY. THE SHOOTER WAS AN ANGRY PARENT WHO WAS ANGERED BY THE CONDUCT OF JEFF WOOD WHO GOT TWO GIRLS PREGNANT. I KNOW BECAUSE A MAN FITTING THE DESCRIPTION CAME ONTO THE CONEY PROPERTY WHILE I WAS BUILDING IT AND SAID THAT HE WAS CAMPING UP THE ROAD AND WAS GOING TO THE SCHOOL TO GET HIS ESTRANGED DAUGHTER OUT. WE HAVE THE EARLY REPORTS BY CNN WOLF BLITZER. THE WHITE HATS MAY FIND MANY MORE CLIPS OF THE FIRST INFORMATION REPORTED. I CRIED AS I SAW THE CHILDREN COMING OUT SAFELY ON THE BUS. IT WAS ALMOST TOTALLY A JEFFCO OPERATION. THE JEFFCO SWAT TEAM HEADED THAT WAY. I WAS INSIDE THE BARRICADES. I HELPED CALM DOWN PARENTS WHO WERE ATTEMPTING TO GO TO THE SCHOOL BUT WERE BEING HELD BACK. I HOPE THIS CATCHES THE ATTENTION OF SOME OF THE KIDS WHO WORKED FOR ME. THEY WOULD PUT ME IN A JAIL THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR BEHAVIOR AGAINST HUMANS THAT WOULD PUT ANIMAL RIGHTS PEOPLE UP IN ARMS IF IT HAPPENED TO A DOG. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT JUST BAD, THEY ARE EVIL. MY LATINO FRIENDS HERE IN URUGUAY ARE SHOCKED BY SUCH INHUMANITY TO VISITORS TO YOUR COUNTRY. HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO VISIT FAMILY IN CHICAGO. THESE LATINOS IN THE USA REQUIRE PROTECTION FROM THIS IF YOU ARE GOING TO LET THEM CROSS THE BORDER. BUILD THE FENCE FOR THEIR PROTECTION. GO PRESIDENT TRUMP. PUT THE FAKE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OUT OF BUSINESS AND RESTORE US TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES. A LOT OF SWAMP TO CLEAN.

Back to top Go down
RON AIGNER

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 1:44 pm

THE DEEP STATE ALSO IS IN CONTROL OF DIA. THEY PROUDLY DISPLAY THIER SATANIST SYMBOLISM IN THE CORNERSTONE. THEY WILL BE HAVING YOU PRAY TO BLUCIFER BEFORE YOU WAKE UP.
THERE WAS A MEETING DURING THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY CALLED 10 YEARS AFTER LESSONS LEARNED. ALL COVERED UP BY FAKE MEDIA. THE COLUMBINERS SIMPLY NEED TO DO AN FOIA REQUESTING THE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THAT MEDIA. ALSO YOU CAN DEMAND THE BASEMENT TAPES. THERE WAS ALSO 3000 PAGES. WE HAVE HAD TO RELY ON THE INFORMATION THAT SLIPPED THROUGH THEIR CENSORING PROCESS. HAVE YOU EVEN LOOKED INTO THE HISTORY OF THE BASEMENT TAPES. FROM THE BEGINNING, THEY DELAYED RELEASE OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY AND DIDN'T RELEASE ANYTHING UNTIL THEY WERE FORCED TO.
BILL CLINTON FAILED THE COLUMBINE FAMILIES FROM THE BEGINNING. THE FAMILIES AND THOSE LIKE YOU AND ME WHO NEEDED THEM FOR INVESTIGATION AND THOSE WHO WANTED THEM PRESERVED FOR HISTORICAL PURPOSES CREATED A BACK LASH.  BABCOCK APPOINTED JUDGE PATRICIA COHEN TO THE BENCH WHO ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY THE TAPES. THE JUDGE BABCOCK THOUGHT THAT HE HAD LEARNED ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF IT AND PASSED IT OFF TO A 3 JUDGE PANEL. THEY WERE HAVING SECRET MEETINGS THAT INCLUDED JANET RENO. THEY BUILT QUARTERS FOR HER AT THE TAJ MAHAL AND HELD THEIR SECRET MEETINGS AT THE OPEN SPACE BUILDING. THEY ALSO HELD THE 10 YEARS AFTER LESSONS LEARNED MEETING IN FORT COLLINS. AND DIDN'T NOTIFY THE COLUMBINE FAMILIES. 6 DAYS LATER AIRFORCE 1 AND 2 ARRIVED FOR THE STIMULUS BILL SIGNING. THE LOG BOOKS FOR AIRFORCE 1 AND 2 ARE IN THE HANDS OF THE WHITE HATS AS ARE ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I AM TYPING HERE.
WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE PATRIOTS TO DO THE FINAL SWEEP UP OF THE FREEMASONS WHO ARE THE SECRET SOCIETY ALONG WITH SKULL AND BONES WHO ARE OR SHOULD I SAY WERE IN CHARGE OF THE ILLUMINATI PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD. I COULD TAKE MY TIME TO RED PILL YOU BUT INSTEAD I THINK I WILL GO FOR A WALK ON THE BEACH. FRESH CLEAN AIR. SUN SHINING COOL DAY. LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING. GETTING THE GARDEN READY. I LOVE IT HERE. HEHE
AND THEY LOVE THEIR CHILDREN. THEY SPEND EVENINGS AT THE PUBLIC SQUARE PUSHING THEIR CHILDREN ON THE SWINGS ETC. MEN WITH BALLOONS FOR THE LITTLE TYKES. LITTLETON HAS BECOME A BAR TOWN ADULTS ONLY BEER DRINKING JACKASSES. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFT TO MAN. HIS CHILDREN. JUST MY OPINION. BASED ON FACT. I WILL ILLUSTRATE BY SENDING YOU ARTICLES ABOUT PARK COUNTY LONG BEFORE I BROUGHT THE CONEY ISLAND COLORADO THERE, DURING MY TIME IN HELL THERE AND EVEN AFTER I LEFT. BAILEY, A TOWN THAT TAKES IT'S PRIDE BY CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF EMILY KEYES WHO I KNEW BRIEFLY. THE SHOOTER WAS AN ANGRY PARENT WHO WAS ANGERED BY THE CONDUCT OF JEFF WOOD WHO GOT TWO GIRLS PREGNANT. I KNOW BECAUSE A MAN FITTING THE DESCRIPTION CAME ONTO THE CONEY PROPERTY WHILE I WAS BUILDING IT AND SAID THAT HE WAS CAMPING UP THE ROAD AND WAS GOING TO THE SCHOOL TO GET HIS ESTRANGED DAUGHTER OUT. WE HAVE THE EARLY REPORTS BY CNN WOLF BLITZER. THE WHITE HATS MAY FIND MANY MORE CLIPS OF THE FIRST INFORMATION REPORTED. I CRIED AS I SAW THE CHILDREN COMING OUT SAFELY ON THE BUS. IT WAS ALMOST TOTALLY A JEFFCO OPERATION. THE JEFFCO SWAT TEAM HEADED THAT WAY. I WAS INSIDE THE BARRICADES. I HELPED CALM DOWN PARENTS WHO WERE ATTEMPTING TO GO TO THE SCHOOL BUT WERE BEING HELD BACK. I HOPE THIS CATCHES THE ATTENTION OF SOME OF THE KIDS WHO WORKED FOR ME. THEY WOULD PUT ME IN A JAIL THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR BEHAVIOR AGAINST HUMANS THAT WOULD PUT ANIMAL RIGHTS PEOPLE UP IN ARMS IF IT HAPPENED TO A DOG. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT JUST BAD, THEY ARE EVIL. MY LATINO FRIENDS HERE IN URUGUAY ARE SHOCKED BY SUCH INHUMANITY TO VISITORS TO YOUR COUNTRY. HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO VISIT FAMILY IN CHICAGO. THESE LATINOS IN THE USA REQUIRE PROTECTION FROM THIS IF YOU ARE GOING TO LET THEM CROSS THE BORDER. BUILD THE FENCE FOR THEIR PROTECTION. GO PRESIDENT TRUMP. PUT THE FAKE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OUT OF BUSINESS AND RESTORE  US TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES. A LOT OF SWAMP TO CLEAN.
I THINK THE BUNCH OF THEM ARE ON DRUGS. THE COPS OBVIOUSLY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE MESSING AROUND WITH STEROIDS. I WOULD GUESS METH MAY BE ON THE RISE. IT IS A HUGE PROBLEM IN AND OUT OF GOVERNMENT. ALL A PLAN BY DEEP STATE. WHY SPEND MONEY DRUGGING YOU WHEN YOU CAN DO IT AND PAY FOR IT. PUT YOUR CRACK PIPE DOWN AND STOP DESTROYING THE USA. JACKASSES I SEE THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT STUPID. CAN'T BLAME YOU FOR ELECTING DEMON CRATS WHO DRINK ADRENOCHROME. SO SAD

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 2:50 pm

RON AIGNER wrote:
BILL CLINTON FAILED THE COLUMBINE FAMILIES FROM THE BEGINNING. THE FAMILIES AND THOSE LIKE YOU AND ME WHO NEEDED THEM FOR INVESTIGATION AND THOSE WHO WANTED THEM PRESERVED FOR HISTORICAL PURPOSES CREATED A BACK LASH.  BABCOCK APPOINTED JUDGE PATRICIA COHEN TO THE BENCH WHO ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY THE TAPES. THE JUDGE BABCOCK THOUGHT THAT HE HAD LEARNED ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF IT AND PASSED IT OFF TO A 3 JUDGE PANEL. THEY WERE HAVING SECRET MEETINGS THAT INCLUDED JANET RENO. THEY BUILT QUARTERS FOR HER AT THE TAJ MAHAL AND HELD THEIR SECRET MEETINGS AT THE OPEN SPACE BUILDING. THEY ALSO HELD THE 10 YEARS AFTER LESSONS LEARNED MEETING IN FORT COLLINS. AND DIDN'T NOTIFY THE COLUMBINE FAMILIES. 6 DAYS LATER AIRFORCE 1 AND 2 ARRIVED FOR THE STIMULUS BILL SIGNING. THE LOG BOOKS FOR AIRFORCE 1 AND 2 ARE IN THE HANDS OF THE WHITE HATS AS ARE ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I AM TYPING HERE.
AND THEY LOVE THEIR CHILDREN. THEY SPEND EVENINGS AT THE PUBLIC SQUARE PUSHING THEIR CHILDREN ON THE SWINGS ETC. MEN WITH BALLOONS FOR THE LITTLE TYKES. LITTLETON HAS BECOME A BAR TOWN ADULTS ONLY BEER DRINKING JACKASSES. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFT TO MAN. HIS CHILDREN. JUST MY OPINION. BASED ON FACT. I WILL ILLUSTRATE BY SENDING YOU ARTICLES ABOUT PARK COUNTY LONG BEFORE I BROUGHT THE CONEY ISLAND COLORADO THERE, DURING MY TIME IN HELL THERE AND EVEN AFTER I LEFT. BAILEY, A TOWN THAT TAKES IT'S PRIDE BY CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF EMILY KEYES WHO I KNEW BRIEFLY. THE SHOOTER WAS AN ANGRY PARENT WHO WAS ANGERED BY THE CONDUCT OF JEFF WOOD WHO GOT TWO GIRLS PREGNANT. I KNOW BECAUSE A MAN FITTING THE DESCRIPTION CAME ONTO THE CONEY PROPERTY WHILE I WAS BUILDING IT AND SAID THAT HE WAS CAMPING UP THE ROAD AND WAS GOING TO THE SCHOOL TO GET HIS ESTRANGED DAUGHTER OUT. WE HAVE THE EARLY REPORTS BY CNN WOLF BLITZER. THE WHITE HATS MAY FIND MANY MORE CLIPS OF THE FIRST INFORMATION REPORTED. I CRIED AS I SAW THE CHILDREN COMING OUT SAFELY ON THE BUS. IT WAS ALMOST TOTALLY A JEFFCO OPERATION. THE JEFFCO SWAT TEAM HEADED THAT WAY. I WAS INSIDE THE BARRICADES. I HELPED CALM DOWN PARENTS WHO WERE ATTEMPTING TO GO TO THE SCHOOL BUT WERE BEING HELD BACK. I HOPE THIS CATCHES THE ATTENTION OF SOME OF THE KIDS WHO WORKED FOR ME. THEY WOULD PUT ME IN A JAIL THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR BEHAVIOR AGAINST HUMANS THAT WOULD PUT ANIMAL RIGHTS PEOPLE UP IN ARMS IF IT HAPPENED TO A DOG. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT JUST BAD, THEY ARE EVIL. MY LATINO FRIENDS HERE IN URUGUAY ARE SHOCKED BY SUCH INHUMANITY TO VISITORS TO YOUR COUNTRY. HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO VISIT FAMILY IN CHICAGO. THESE LATINOS IN THE USA REQUIRE PROTECTION FROM THIS IF YOU ARE GOING TO LET THEM CROSS THE BORDER. BUILD THE FENCE FOR THEIR PROTECTION. GO PRESIDENT TRUMP. PUT THE FAKE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OUT OF BUSINESS AND RESTORE  US TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES. A LOT OF SWAMP TO CLEAN.
I THINK THE BUNCH OF THEM ARE ON DRUGS. THE COPS OBVIOUSLY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE MESSING AROUND WITH STEROIDS. I WOULD GUESS METH MAY BE ON THE RISE. IT IS A HUGE PROBLEM IN AND OUT OF GOVERNMENT. ALL A PLAN BY DEEP STATE. WHY SPEND MONEY DRUGGING YOU WHEN YOU CAN DO IT AND PAY FOR IT. PUT YOUR CRACK PIPE DOWN AND STOP DESTROYING THE USA. JACKASSES I SEE THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT STUPID. CAN'T BLAME YOU FOR ELECTING DEMON CRATS WHO DRINK ADRENOCHROME. SO SAD

Thoughts on Adam dealing strawberry quick?
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104812
Forum Reputation : 143

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 3:26 pm

RON AIGNER wrote:

They also put chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 29233
Forum Reputation : 50

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 3:38 pm

RON AIGNER wrote:

You're all over the place. Pick one thing/main idea and then list supporting facts....like a paragraph....

Back to top Go down

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 5:40 pm

PLS ANSWER ME RON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adam's health  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's health    Adam's health  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam's health
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next