Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots? I have stayed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thecuriousman

Contribution Points : 27475
Forum Reputation : 0

What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots?  I have stayed  Empty
PostSubject: What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots? I have stayed    What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots?  I have stayed  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34082

What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots?  I have stayed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots? I have stayed    What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots?  I have stayed  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2021 3:14 am

dude, those look like the quintessential like late 90s early 00s rapper shoes haha

he looks so weird wearing jeans

Thecuriousman, lifelover and Pekka is Chad like this post

Back to top Go down
noodlesoldier

noodlesoldier

Contribution Points : 42146
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots? I have stayed    What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots?  I have stayed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 9:51 am

I've been trying to figure this out for years and my conclusion is probably some Sketchers low boots such as these:

They were popular back then, and from looking at the senior assembly photo, a lot of people wore that type of shoe. It could also be a black Nike sneaker, but I have a hard time seeing Eric in sneakers.

Thecuriousman, NEXT STEP UP, lifelover, captainbaculum, anna444, Isabela and wrathoflambs like this post

Back to top Go down
NateCollie

NateCollie

Contribution Points : 9519

PostSubject: Re: What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots? I have stayed    What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots?  I have stayed  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 5:51 pm

[quote="noodlesoldier"]I've been trying to figure this out for years and my conclusion is probably some Sketchers low boots such as these:

What are the name of those shoes in the images?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots? I have stayed    What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots?  I have stayed  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What shoes did Eric Harris wear when not wearing his boots? I have stayed
Page 1 of 1