Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43755
Forum Reputation : 102

I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing Empty
PostSubject: I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing   I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you know what it represents? And where I can find it?

veronica19 and B0DYBAGGED like this post

Back to top Go down
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun

Contribution Points : 37376
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing   I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 12:39 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

It's Rammstein's shirt from 1998 year. I don't really know what it represents, because i'm not so much into bands' stories. I like to listen and read, but not too deep. I keep thinking about the scene from "Du Hast" clip, but i'm probably wrong. Maybe it's connected to some concerts where Rammstein band just went crazy and blew people's minds with their performance, such as burning something or someone, doing something cool, in general.
I don't really know about sites where you can find it, because i'm living in different country and idk about such systems as eBay or smth like that. Best way is to find original print or pic, save it, buy a clean black shirt and go in some service that will print it for you in good way.

Kinkeloukaitis, Engel, anna444, Eebee and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43755
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing   I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 12:52 pm

EyebrownSonSun wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

It's Rammstein's shirt from 1998 year. I don't really know what it represents, because i'm not so much into bands' stories. I like to listen and read, but not too deep. I keep thinking about the scene from "Du Hast" clip, but i'm probably wrong. Maybe it's connected to some concerts where Rammstein band just went crazy and blew people's minds with their performance, such as burning something or someone, doing something cool, in general.
I don't really know about sites where you can find it, because i'm living in different country and idk about such systems as eBay or smth like that. Best way is to find original print or pic, save it, buy a clean black shirt and go in some service that will print it for you in good way.

Thanks u so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing   I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm looking for this t-shirt that Eric is wearing
Page 1 of 1