Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's shirt in gas station

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 107688
Forum Reputation : 1235

Eric's shirt in gas station Empty
PostSubject: Eric's shirt in gas station   Eric's shirt in gas station Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 9:25 pm

After watching this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] his shirt doesn't look like the natural selection shirt we all know he wore during the shootings. If I'm correct, this was filmed after they taped their "goodbyes", thus leaving their houses. I was sure they had their "shirts" on underneath the flannels. Do you guys think he changed sometime in his car or something, or am I totally wrong and that is indeed the natural selection shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rebdomine

Contribution Points : 77896
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric's shirt in gas station   Eric's shirt in gas station Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:18 pm

He is wearing the Natural Selection shirt under the flannel that he has on in the gas station.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Eric's shirt in gas station   Eric's shirt in gas station Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Rebdomine wrote:
He is wearing the Natural Selection shirt under the flannel that he has on in the gas station.

So its under that shirt then, since I see a circle logo. Just something random I thought about.
Back to top Go down
Rebdomine

Contribution Points : 77896
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric's shirt in gas station   Eric's shirt in gas station Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:25 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Rebdomine wrote:

So its under that shirt then, since I see a circle logo. Just something random I thought about.

Yeah. If you slow the video down, you can see it in a few clips.

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Eric's shirt in gas station   Eric's shirt in gas station Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Rebdomine wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Rebdomine wrote:

Yeah. If you slow the video down, you can see it in a few clips.

I gotcha, I always thought it was just the letters no black circle around it like it appears in the video.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 77139
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Eric's shirt in gas station   Eric's shirt in gas station Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:12 am

It's blurry but it is the NS shirt. In fact this is the only footage we can actually see the shirt from the front.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 29022
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric's shirt in gas station   Eric's shirt in gas station Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 5:00 pm

I am curious to see if the gas station is still around
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 38116
Forum Reputation : 256

PostSubject: Re: Eric's shirt in gas station   Eric's shirt in gas station Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 1:27 am

Cresearch wrote:
It is and the propane tanks are still in the same place. Different company now tho

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 29022
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric's shirt in gas station   Eric's shirt in gas station Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 10:01 am

Xtina wrote:
Cresearch wrote:
It is and the propane tanks are still in the same place. Different company now tho

If people only knew who stood in the same spot there killed people it is just super creepy and sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's shirt in gas station   Eric's shirt in gas station Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's shirt in gas station
Page 1 of 1