Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guns at a gas station

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

Guns at a gas station Empty
PostSubject: Guns at a gas station   Guns at a gas station Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:04 am

I have seen this referenced here before. What is the supposed story behind Eric and Dylan and waving shotguns at a gas station? I Have tried googling with no success. Did this actually happen? Does anyone have a link to the story if so?
Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 83390
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Guns at a gas station   Guns at a gas station Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 1:12 pm

I think they're former boss at Blackjack had mentioned something along that line. I'm just going off of memory, so I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83189
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Guns at a gas station   Guns at a gas station Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 1:20 pm

I've never seen anything that confirms this incident did indeed happen. The story is basically that some jocks confronted some trenchcoat kids at a gas station who supposedly looked like E/D, and the trenchies pulled a shotgun on the jocks. Personally I can't see E/D taking the risk of calling attention to themselves like that though. We don't have any other accounts of them carrying around guns other than when they were practice shooting. The only reason they trusted Mark Manes with the knowledge that they owned guns was because of his own love of guns. Plus Manes hooked them up with Phil on the Tech9 and was buying Eric ammo. They wouldn't have risked NBK just to scare the jocks a little. In the boys minds they'd have their day for revenge.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Guns at a gas station   Guns at a gas station Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Nirvana92 wrote:
I've never seen anything that confirms this incident did indeed happen. The story is basically that some jocks confronted some trenchcoat kids at a gas station who supposedly looked like E/D, and the trenchies pulled a shotgun on the jocks. Personally I can't see E/D taking the risk of calling attention to themselves like that though. We don't have any other accounts of them carrying around guns other than when they were practice shooting. The only reason they trusted Mark Manes with the knowledge that they owned guns was because of his own love of guns. Plus Manes hooked them up with Phil on the Tech9 and was buying Eric ammo. They wouldn't have risked NBK just to scare the jocks a little. In the boys minds they'd have their day for revenge.

Hmm I did see something about this in the 11k but wasn't sure if that was the same incident mentioned here. There was also a story about a kid throwing a donut at a guy in a trenchcoat and the guy in the trenchcoat waved a gun at the kid.

I agree with you. I was just trying to see if there was any validity to this.

Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 83390
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Guns at a gas station   Guns at a gas station Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 1:38 pm

There was a story about one of the TCM kids waving a chain around after getting something thrown at him by the jocks.

Agreed that I don't see Eric or Dylan possibly messing up their plan by brandishing a firearm before the shooting.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74839
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Guns at a gas station   Guns at a gas station Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 5:42 pm

I remember an interview about this incident. One of the jocks described it a a "black pistol-grip shotgun". This description matches Eric's potato gun. So it could be that.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83189
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Guns at a gas station   Guns at a gas station Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 4:58 pm

PotatoSallad wrote:
I remember an interview about this incident. One of the jocks described it a a "black pistol-grip shotgun". This description matches Eric's potato gun. So it could be that.

Yeah I think its likely that if a gun WAS pulled by E/D it was one of their toys. I get the feeling Eric carried them around quite a bit because of his movies. I could definitely see them waving one of their potato/BB guns at the jocks, but not an actual firearm.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Guns at a gas station   Guns at a gas station Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 pm

Yeah I think it was the replicas...perhaps they used for their videos..and they just happened to pull it out that day for fun, scare the jocks perhaps, and they thought they put it together after the massacre and thought it was real.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns at a gas station   Guns at a gas station Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guns at a gas station
Page 1 of 1