Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan "Checking On The Bombs"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60836
Forum Reputation : 100

Dylan "Checking On The Bombs" Empty
PostSubject: Dylan "Checking On The Bombs"   Dylan "Checking On The Bombs" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 7:54 am

Hello everybody. Just a thought I had recently about Dylan walking briefly into the cafeteria.

The main conclusion seems to be that he was checking on the bombs.

I think he loaded his Tec-9 with that 50 Clip he boasted about on the Basement Tapes. That would be the time to load that gun with that magazine considering the amount of people he was going to face walking in there.

My thought is that he wanted to to start blasting all 50 rounds into the cafeteria crowd.

Those 50 Clips are well known for being totally fuckin useless and the chance of it jamming would be high.

The 50 clip was also found discarded on the grass outside. So he most definitely clipped that into his gun. He wouldn't just throw his 50 clip away on the ground for no reason.

I think he loaded it, walked in and pulled the trigger only to be faced with the gun jamming.

It might also explain why he shot Lance point blank in the face with his shotgun on the way back up the hill, super pissed off about the situation.

What a whippersnapper show!

Sufficient-weight and heytdm like this post

Back to top Go down

Dylan "Checking On The Bombs"
Page 1 of 1