Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?

Go down 
+6
daniellesmug
QuestionMark
Lunkhead McGrath
Koschei
CSIAgent
Techv4921
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26636
Forum Reputation : 52

What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Empty
PostSubject: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 3:10 pm

What lesser-known serial killer(s) have you researched the most?

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 4:39 pm

Dionathan Celestrino, kid in Brazil who murdered 3 people and put their bodies in the shape of a cross. He was dubbed the cross killer and allegedly tried to form a cult.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30709
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 5:52 pm

Graham Young a British serial killer known as the tea cup poisoner.

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 7:42 pm

Gary F Poste
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 8:37 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Gary F Poste

The guy who they thought was the Zodiac? I'm skeptical. It's not confirmed it was him at all.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: gary f poste   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 9:44 pm

Techv4921 wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Gary F Poste

The guy who they thought was the Zodiac? I'm skeptical. It's not confirmed it was him at all.

Yeah, I guess it really hasn't been, has it? Oh well. Poste is dead anyway, so.
You know, the main thing the whole Poste angle really did was breathe a little life into something that we just have to breathe a little life into every couple of years, like the Beatles or something.
I was just posting out of my ass.
(Hey, you didn't want more out of the thread from the guy who thought Rachel's pants had been pulled down and someone took a photo, right?)
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 10:12 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Techv4921 wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Gary F Poste

Yeah, I guess it really hasn't been, has it?  Oh well.  Poste is dead anyway, so.  
You know, the main thing the whole Poste angle really did was breathe a little life into something that we just have to breathe a little life into every couple of years, like the Beatles or something.
I was just posting out of my ass.
(Hey, you didn't want more out of the thread from the guy who thought Rachel's pants had been pulled down and someone took a photo, right?)

Was that the one where they thought someone dragged a body around by the feet, and you could see it barely in a photograph?

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2021 2:01 pm

I read the autobiographies of Danny Rolling and Pee Wee Gaskins, plus I read the fiction collection of Gerard John Schaefer (which had a 100 page prologue that described in detail what kind of person he was and the crimes he was accused of, plus came with prison notes he wrote to people). I would say those three held my interest the most.

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
daniellesmug

daniellesmug

Contribution Points : 22968
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2021 9:13 pm

I’ll list a two that I have researched about that aren’t talked about much or there isn’t that much information about them so first would be the youngest Canadian serial killer you may have heard of Peter woodcock well that’s he’s birth name but he changed it to David Kruger years ago and next the 18 year old school shooter and rapist Robert Poulin.
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2021 10:10 pm

daniellesmug wrote:
I’ll list a two that I have researched about that aren’t talked about much or there isn’t that much information about them so first would be  the youngest Canadian serial killer you may have heard of Peter woodcock well that’s he’s birth name but he changed it to David Kruger  years ago and next the 18 year old school shooter and rapist  Robert Poulin.
Fun fact about Robert, he was allegedly suspected of several series of rapes and attempted murders in his neighborhood

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2021 11:06 pm

The lesser known one I know the most about would be Dean Corll.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: corll   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 12:35 am

Techv4921 wrote:

Corll killed quite a few people and his crimes were in the 60s and 70s...it's weird how forgotten he is today! At the time he was pretty much the worst killer in American history, yes?
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 10:15 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Techv4921 wrote:

Corll killed quite a few people and his crimes were in the 60s and 70s...it's weird how forgotten he is today!  At the time he was pretty much the worst killer in American history, yes?  

Yes. At the time, he surpassed Juan Corona and was the most prolific until around 1978.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24165
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2022 10:56 pm

There was this canadian serial killer who fed his victims to pigs. I think his name is Robert Pickton or somthing, he even tried writing a book. He obviously wouldn't be accepted into the TCC of Tumblr lol.
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2022 6:39 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
There was this canadian serial killer who fed his victims to pigs. I think his name is Robert Pickton or somthing, he even tried writing a book. He obviously wouldn't be accepted into the TCC of Tumblr lol.

That's true. I want to read Pee Wee Gaskins' book at some point.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36159
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2022 8:55 pm

Im just going to take a wild guess since Idk 100% which one I have researched the most: Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs Viktor Sayenko and Igor Suprunyuk (they both aren't actually that well-known universally If you think about it)

Second maybe the Academy Maniacs Artyom Anoufriev and Nikita Lytkin

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

ANOMIC and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43326
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 12:15 pm

Probably gotta be Frank G. Spisak. To sum up him in a nutshell; he was a tranny wanting a sex change but decided that wasn't a homo anymore and decided he wanted to become hitler, right down to the toothbrush mustache. Eventually he wanted to clean up Cleveland Ohio by picking off blacks & jews with a .22 handgun, managed to get a score of 3 dead and 2 injured. Later claimed God told him to launch a one man war while at his trail.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

humanity is overrated and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31874
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 5:03 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
Probably gotta be Frank G. Spisak. To sum up him in a nutshell; he was a tranny wanting a sex change but decided that wasn't a homo anymore and decided he wanted to become hitler, right down to the toothbrush mustache. Eventually he wanted to clean up Cleveland Ohio by picking off blacks & jews with a .22 handgun, managed to get a score of 3 dead and 2 injured. Later claimed God told him to launch a one man war while at his trail.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the aryan race looks pretty shit
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36159
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 8:16 pm

Another one I have researched: John George Haigh

Known as the Acid Bath Murderer, from 1944 to 1949, he killed 6 people by bludgeoning or shooting them, before dissolving their bodies in a barrel of sulphuric acid and selling their possessions for large amounts of money

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31874
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 9:21 am

Engel wrote:
Another one I have researched: John George Haigh

Known as the Acid Bath Murderer, from 1944 to 1949, he killed 6 people by bludgeoning or shooting them, before dissolving their bodies in a barrel of sulphuric acid and selling their possessions for large amounts of money
I known about this John George Haigh "this is MONSTERS" about him that case was f***d up but he had a really cool nick-name 

John Haigh : The Acid Bath Murderer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?   What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What lesser-known serial killer have you researched the most?
Page 1 of 1