Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20410
Forum Reputation : 27

Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group  Empty
PostSubject: Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group    Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 1:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ramil Shamsutdinov who killed 8 fellow servicemen in 2019 due to hazing and abuse in the army asked to join the Wagner Group, but he wasn't accepted into a private military company yet.

According to "Baza", citing its sources, Shamsutdinov signed up as a volunteer for the special military operation in Ukraine when the representatives of the Wagner Group arrived at the colony where he's currently serving his sentence. At first he was on the list, but eventually he wasn't accepted, although the Wagner Group members accepted many other prisoners. The Wagner Group stated that "there already were enough people", however, many other prisoners who expressed a desire to participate in the special military operation have already left the colony and joined the group.

Private Shamsutdinov shot eight servicemen in the military unit of the Gorny village of the Trans-Baikal Territory in 2019. He surrendered to police after the shooting. He explained that service members systematically bullied and abused him.

He pleaded guilty in 2020. Despite the fact that the jury considered him deserving leniency, Shamsudtinov was sentenced to 24 and a half years in a strict regime colony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QuestionMark, Helianthus, ZAVANZK and Fedz-Manz like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 16021
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group    Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 3:59 pm

Prisoners that take part in the Special Military Operation are used as absolute cannon fodder.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group    Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 11:59 pm

On one hand he has military experience and has already killed people, so obviously no reservations there.

On the other hand he did shoot his fellow soldiers so perhaps it's understandable why Wagner passed him over.

Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20159
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group    Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 12:36 am

Wanderer wrote:
He pleaded guilty in 2020. Despite the fact that the jury considered him deserving leniency, Shamsudtinov was sentenced to 24 and a half years in a strict regime colony.
only 27-years? home boi straight up called Saul on this one this is up there with Robert Mone's father, Robert Christopher "Sonny" Mone who only got 15-years-to-life for murdering three people

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

Last edited by Fedz-Manz on Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group    Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 1:06 am

Wonder if Ilnaz will be in the Wagner PMC?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20410
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group    Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 1:10 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Nah, he's getting life.

NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group    Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 1:11 am

Wanderer wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Nah, he's getting life.
Crying shame, they'd benefit from his Randy Stair-ass shooting pose.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group    Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ramil Shamsutdinov wants to join the Wagner Group
Page 1 of 1