Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shootings and Autism

Go down 
+7
Rosie1756
ZAVANZK
Wanderer
Kaynhyde
QuestionMark
Pekka
NEXT STEP UP
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

Mass shootings and Autism Empty
PostSubject: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 11:13 pm

There seems to be some connection between mass murderers and autism, specifically. I wonder why that is, because a lot of factors generally go into mass killings. However, autism seems to frequently line up with certain cases. Some examples

Adam Lanza and Nikolas Cruz were autistic to a comedic degree.

Randy Stair was likely autistic and had comorbid illnesses.

Dylan Klebold has been speculated to be autistic, and likely was.

Kip Kinkel has been speculated to be on the spectrum (by mainly myself).

Does anyone else see this?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40602
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 11:48 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
There seems to be some connection between mass murderers and autism, specifically. I wonder why that is, because a lot of factors generally go into mass killings. However, autism seems to frequently line up with certain cases. Some examples

there is no way to want to frame people. humanity is limitless.

Rosie1756 likes this post

NEXT STEP UP and Kaynhyde dislike this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 1:42 am

Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

cringe

ZAVANZK likes this post

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 9:31 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

cringe
you answer me with a stupid social description?  Do you really want to understand criminals?  because in its form, it will be useless.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 9:47 am

every species can sense the approaching chaos.  that's why you're afraid of the unknown, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 10:19 am

Pekka wrote:
every species can sense the approaching chaos.  that's why you're afraid of the unknown, isn't it?
I feel like I'm at the goth kid's lunch table rn

offtopicr, ZAVANZK and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 11:58 am

You forgot Martin Bryant, Dylann Roof, Elliot Rodger, Alek Minissan, and Chris Harper-Mercer.

Speculation exists that Seung Hui Cho, Marc Lepine, Pekka, Bill Atchison, and Breivik were autistic.

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I would like to hear your hypothesis. I've never seen people suggest he was anything other than schizophrenic.

anna444 and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 12:28 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
I feel like I'm at the goth kid's lunch table rn
don't forget that it's people like the one you reject, who attack schools and public places with guns. 😏Mass shootings and Autism 3108413506
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 12:58 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
You forgot Martin Bryant, Dylann Roof, Elliot Rodger, Alek Minissan, and Chris Harper-Mercer. (tru)

Speculation exists that Seung Hui Cho, Marc Lepine, Pekka, Bill Atchison, and Breivik were autistic.

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I would like to hear your hypothesis. I've never seen people suggest he was anything other than schizophrenic.
I guess I've had a similar life experience to Kip, and I'm autistic. I watched a video about Kip's life, and the part about Kip getting shit grades even though he studied as hard as he could just resonated with me. Kip had schizophrenia, no doubt, but it was probably a comorbid illness. I'm probably talking out of my ass tho

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 1:06 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
You forgot Martin Bryant, Dylann Roof, Elliot Rodger, Alek Minissan, and Chris Harper-Mercer. (tru)

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I guess I've had a similar life experience to Kip, and I'm autistic. I watched a video about Kip's life, and the part about Kip getting shit grades even though he studied as hard as he could just resonated with me. Kip had schizophrenia, no doubt, but it was probably a comorbid illness. I'm probably talking out of my ass tho
are you trying to compare yourself to them?  do you really think a comparison like this will actually work?
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 1:08 pm

Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

are you trying to compare yourself to them?  do you really think a comparison like this will actually work?
I'm not gonna dignify this with an answer  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 1:12 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

you simply deny everything they claim and still want to diagnose them as "sick".  I think you don't need an answer for something inefficient from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 1:13 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

someone who calls Elliot an incel, Pekka a school shooter, and Andrew a schizophrenic really doesn't know the cases in depth.

Kaynhyde and ZAVANZK dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22574
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 1:28 pm

Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Sorry guys, I think you were all wrong for speculating, the shootings were caused by a cosmic eclipse according to this genius.

QuestionMark, Helianthus, NEXT STEP UP, Wanderer, Kaynhyde and ZAVANZK like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 1:29 pm

Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

someone who calls Elliot an incel, Pekka a school shooter, and Andrew a schizophrenic really doesn't know the cases in depth.
Sorry for not using their preferred pronouns

ZAVANZK likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20135
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 2:17 pm

Astonishing discussion.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, Helianthus, NEXT STEP UP, ZAVANZK and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 4:22 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Astonishing discussion.
LMAO to be fair, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at least tried

Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 16797
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 6:18 pm

Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

You have got to stop reading so much into their shit mane, you are being fooled by their bullshit writings so incredibly much and it is visible in nearly all your posts. And stop being such a fucking edgelord, take a deep breath and count to 10 or something.

MASS SHOOTERS SHOOT UP SHIT FOR MENIAL REASONS, NOT BECAUSE ASTEROIDS COLLIDED THREE DAYS BEFORE THEIR BIRTH U STUPID URALO-MONGOLOID LOVING FGT NIGGA!
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 6:19 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Sorry guys, I think you were all wrong for speculating, the shootings were caused by a cosmic eclipse according to this genius.
by 2023 you will know what causes shootings.  I am ready already.  the question is: are you ready?

Kaynhyde dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 7:17 pm

Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

by 2023 you will know what causes shootings.  I am ready already.  the question is: are you ready?

The question is, when will you shut the fuck up retard?

Helianthus, Kaynhyde, ZAVANZK, anna444, Ben and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 7:40 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

when I blow the minds of useless people like you.  earth virus.

Kaynhyde, ZAVANZK and anna444 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 7:45 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

By the way, have you read Andrew's diary?

ZAVANZK dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 7:54 pm

Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

IS THAT A THREAT U DELUSIONAL RETARD?

legit calling someone useless when all ur NEET ass is doing is posting like Karma Hietanen pretending ur some super intelligent negra when all ppl see is some other pekka loving degenerate with their mind in the fucking gutter.

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 7:58 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

legit calling someone useless when all ur NEET ass is doing is posting like Karma Hietanen pretending ur some super intelligent negra when all ppl see is some other pekka loving degenerate with their mind in the fucking gutter.
Have you read Andrew's diary yet? in 2023 as I said, you will understand why.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:00 pm

and Hietanen is a very hot girl.  I'm sure Pekka is happy.

ZAVANZK dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:08 pm

Pekka wrote:

Karma Hietanen looks like a goblin, and if you'd be satisfied with THAT sucking ur undead cock beyond the grave I truly do feel sorry for you, and I need not explain myself further. Wait for the next solar eclipse or something IG

how in the legitimate fuck can anyone call Hietanen a "very hot girl" and still maintain any authenticity?

Last edited by ZAVANZK on Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:13 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Karma Hietanen looks like a goblin, and if you'd be satisfied with THAT sucking ur undead cock beyond the grave I truly do feel sorry for you, and I need not explain myself further. Wait for the next solar eclipse or something IG
Do not Cry.  no woman will be willing to kill herself for you.
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:15 pm

Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:

I don't want anyone to kill themselves, and would be heartbroken to know it was in some ritualistic sense "for me". You are delusional and need to touch some fucking grass or snow or sea for all I know.

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:17 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:

I don't want anyone to kill themselves, and would be heartbroken to know it was in some ritualistic sense "for me". You are delusional and need to touch some fucking grass or snow or sea for all I know.
Okay, earth virus.  no one is really going to die for someone who doesn't deserve it. Mass shootings and Autism 3108413506😏
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:18 pm

Don't Cry Tonight Friend.
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:23 pm

Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Okay, earth virus.  no one is really going to die for someone who doesn't deserve it. Mass shootings and Autism 3108413506😏

Ok nigar, either commit a mass shooting or shut the fuck up before I have an aneurysm trying to decipher what ur pseudointellectual bs postings really mean.

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:25 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Ok nigar, either commit a mass shooting or shut the fuck up before I have an aneurysm trying to decipher what ur pseudointellectual bs postings really mean.
why don't you have the aneurysm then?  it is good that he speeds up the purification of the earth with his self-sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:26 pm

Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:

why don't you have the aneurysm then?  it is good that he speeds up the purification of the earth with his self-sacrifice.

Who is this "he" you're talking about?
The lawd christ?

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:27 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:

The lawd christ?
went from aneurysm to oblivion?  you need to go to a hospital.
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 8:42 pm

Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:

The lawd christ?

I asked you a legitimate question, you reply snarkily and try to dismiss the question. I hope you either off yourself right now or try to shoot up some shit, then you will maybe understand how meaningless ur existence  really was. Either get a psychologist or end up like Sol Pais u school-shooter worshipping loser! Try not to read into shit or relate yourself to them or else you (judging by your obvious sheep-but-tryna-understand mentality) will end up following in their footsteps and your existance will be just as meaningless as those dead fucks! I am not trying to make u feel bad but please! Just try to see things from another perspective and don't get caught up with some fgt that killed himself in 2007, almost 20 years ago..

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 9:03 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:

The lawd christ?

I asked you a legitimate question, you reply snarkily and try to dismiss the question. I hope you either off yourself right now or try to shoot up some shit, then you will maybe understand how meaningless ur existence  really was. Either get a psychologist or end up like Sol Pais u school-shooter worshipping loser! Try not to read into shit or relate yourself to them or else you (judging by your obvious sheep-but-tryna-understand mentality) will end up following in their footsteps and your existance will be just as meaningless as those dead fucks! I am not trying to make u feel bad but please! Just try to see things from another perspective and don't get caught up with some fgt that killed himself in 2007, almost 20 years ago..
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 11:26 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I think he was diagnosed with dyslexia, which would explain the poor academic performance.

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
Astonishing discussion.
LMAO to be fair, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at least tried

I'll say it's fitting that the thread about autism descended into an autistic shitfest.

Helianthus, NEXT STEP UP, Wanderer and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20135
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 4:35 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some sources mention that Breivik's mother and grandmother were both suffering from schizophrenia, how accurate do you think that is? I see that Wenche definitely wasn't very adequate considering the fact that she wished death on her son when he was little and was abusive in general, on the other hand, news sites always give very mixed information on the subject and sometimes it's difficult to understand what's actually true and what's not. Breivik didn't say a bad word about his mother though.

QuestionMark and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 9:33 am

Wanderer wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some sources mention that Breivik's mother and grandmother were both suffering from schizophrenia, how accurate do you think that is? I see that Wenche definitely wasn't very adequate considering the fact that she wished death on her son when he was little and was abusive in general, on the other hand, news sites always give very mixed information on the subject and sometimes it's difficult to understand what's actually true and what's not. Breivik didn't say a bad word about his mother though.

I actually hadn’t heard of such a claim before. While I was aware Breivik’s mother was certainly a poor parent I didn’t think she qualified for a schizophrenia diagnosis. A mood disorder would probably be more appropriate.

Wanderer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 2:29 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I’m sooo scared, I should hide in an underground bunker in case Pekka Eric Retard sends an asteroid to my location using his mind😂
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 4:13 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I’m sooo scared, I should hide in an underground bunker in case Pekka Eric Retard sends an asteroid to my location using his mind😂

Rosie1756 and Arano like this post

Kaynhyde dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15746
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2022 4:06 pm

Nikolas Cruz, Alek Minnassian had Asperger's

Kaynhyde likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fuckcomments

Fuckcomments

Contribution Points : 12237
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:10 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Kip Kinkel was schizophrenic, autism and schizophrenia do have some correlation to each other as well.
Back to top Go down
buffalobill91
Banned

Contribution Points : 12965
Forum Reputation : 131

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:28 pm

Last edited by buffalobill91 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 11:05 pm

always looking for something to blame other than the person himself.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 11:14 pm

Pekka wrote:
always looking for something to blame other than the person himself.

SuperspooksteR likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Tactics

Kamikaze Tactics

Contribution Points : 13172

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 6:29 pm

Scott Kologi
Back to top Go down
TheCBoy

Contribution Points : 9562

PostSubject: I have Autism and i wanna know some mass killers that had/has autism    Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 5:49 pm

The only people I know are Adam Lanza and Elliot Rodger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings and Autism   Mass shootings and Autism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shootings and Autism
Page 1 of 1