Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22454
Forum Reputation : 844

Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing Empty
PostSubject: Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing   Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 4:36 pm

Since this forum is now full of low-effort posts, thought i'd make a high effort post to balance it out.

Details about the pre-trial hearing are scattered across different news sites as usual and I've done my best to piece them together.

Anderson Lee Aldrich:

Aldrich had more than 10 prescriptions. The purposes of the medications range from treating symptoms of depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, nightmares from PTSD, bipolar disorder, and heroin addiction.

His mother (Laura Voepel) had described him as "severely disabled" and a victim of sexual abuse in the past.

Additionally, it turns out his mom identifies as nonbinary lol and would force Aldrich to go to the club with him as far back as November 2021, they went 6 times in total never staying longer than a few minutes. An image was shown in court of a selfie they took together at the club smiling.

Aldrich would complain to his discord buddies about how his mom was nonbinary and forced him to go to the gay club, he also sent an image of a rifle scope photoshopped over a gay pride parade.

Aldrich ran a """neo nazi""" website (heavy quotations) called freespeech2.ru with at least two other people. He posted videos of himself in his car to the website minutes before as stated in the other section and had a live streaming app on his phone, pretty typical for a 2020's right-wing shooter.

This website had vids created by bookanon, aka briton Daniel Harris who was sentenced a bit ago to 11.5 years in prison because making edgy videos is a very serious offense in britbongistan.

Two of the other guys who ran the website testified that Anderson had a hatred of cops and "LGBTQ+" people and was obsessed with homicides & homicide videos (hmm I wonder which videos)

Aldrich was also extremely racist and homophobic while gaming online (aren't we all?)

We all know that Aldrich was arrested for IRL fedposting a year before and had the charges dropped, but he never got his "MM-15" and 80% glock back and the weapons used in the shooting were different.

While searching the apartment, police found a sketch of Club Q (showing an L-shaped bar, a seating area and a back door), a black mask, a brown glove, a ghillie suit, a rainbow-colored target, targets with bullet holes inside of his mother's bedroom, parts of an AR-15 in a bag, rounds of ammo consistent with the rounds fired at Club Q, a knife and sheath, "components used to build weapons" (likely a 3d printer, drilling jigs for an ar, polymer80 jigs, power tools, etc), shotgun shells, receipts for the purchase of firearms components, and a box that contained the 60-round drum he took to the shooting (magpul d-60, duh).

Police also found a poem he had written;

"Please relieve me of my fate

I'm drowning in my own wake

How long must I wait

To be free of this hate"

The shooting:

"Aldrich told law enforcement that they had taken six Xanax, three Adderalls, and several grams of cocaine and freebase cocaine the night of the shooting"

Another source indicates that "while at the hospital after the shooting, Aldrich said [he has] been awake for four days and that [he was] "sorry." [He] also said [he] had taken fentanyl, meth, cocaine and Xanax." so it sounds like either the news sucks or Anderson was lying about what he took, possibly to help with his own defe

"Aldrich, on Nov. 19, the day of the Club Q shooting, had posted four separate videos to the website, including one video taken at 11:53 p.m. in the club's parking lot. Aldrich allegedly entered Club Q and began shooting two minutes later."

"CSPD Detective Jason Gasper detailed how he found a black hat in Aldrich's vehicle at the club. A red cellphone was taped to the bill of that hat with duct tape with the camera lens visible" so it appears he tried unsuccessfully to livestream the attack

"On the night of the shooting, Aldrich went to the club, left and then returned. Surveillance video showed Aldrich entering the club wearing a red T-shirt and tan ballistic vest while holding an AR-style rifle, with six magazines for the weapon and a pistol visible. Soon after entering, Aldrich allegedly opened fire indiscriminately."

A patron, Thomas James (who ofc has ties to the military) stopped Aldrich immediately by grabbing his barrel, burning his hand in the process. Aldrich and James then struggled over Aldrich's handgun, and Aldrich was able to shoot James in the ribs twice. Anderson told his attacker "My mom will not accept me because I am gay, you're all the same."

Another patron, Richard Fierro (who ofc also has ties to the military), then rushed over, grabbed Aldrich's rifle and threw it away, and then started to beat the shit out of Aldrich with Aldrich's pistols, telling officers he "kept hitting" until they arrived. Very excessive force against someone who was already disarmed and on the floor tackled, barbaric af too. Fierro's daughter's boyfriend was killed in the attack. Who tf takes their family to a drag show? Whole story is very sussy baka.

"The rifle and the 9mm handgun used in the attack appeared to be ghost guns, or firearms without serial numbers that are homemade and do not require an owner to pass a background check. One part of the handgun did have a serial number, but the overall weapon was likely not purchased whole and appeared to be privately made" The slide was determined to be purchased by his mother, or him using mommy's credit card.

"Police found several high-capacity magazines at the scene, including a drum-style one that holds 60 rounds and was empty, and others that hold 40 rounds."

"A total of six AR-style magazines were found littered around the club. These magazines were found and had some weight to them, indicating that all rounds were not expended. A magazine count of the cartridges was not done, to preserve fingerprints or DNA evidence found on the rounds."

An officer testified that after entering Club Q he found the suspect who was pinned down, was wearing a ballistic vest, was in possession of “an AR-15-style rifle,” and had a grenade. The officer said that Aldrich was not complying with his commands, and that he had to be forcibly detained with handcuffs.

"The grenade-type device that was originally described to be attached to the ballistic vest Aldrich was allegedly wearing at the time of the shooting was evaluated by the Regional Explosive Unit with CSPD. They found it to be an airsoft-style flashbang grenade."

While being arrested, Aldrich was bleeding heavily and claimed he was shot & would die if he didn't get medical attention.

He also stated that the guy on top of him beating him up was the shooter and then that the shooter was deeper in the club hiding, lol.

After the shooting:

The defense is trying to say Aldrich was mentally ill + addicted to drugs and not motivated by bias. He currently has over 320 charges as they're trying to throw whatever they can at him to give him a hellishly long sentence. The defense seems to be planning an insanity plea.

In an interview several hours after the shooting, Aldrich was described as sober so it's possible the drugs wore off or he just made the whole thing up.

Aldrich asked investigators why a doctor was looking at him. The response from investigators was, "well, the doctor's probably worried about you" to which Aldrich replied, "You guys are some of the only people who have ever cared about me in my life."

In a December hearing, Aldrich told a transport deputy that "I really fucked up; I really killed all those fucking people."

Aldrich told authorities he is nonbinary and goes by they/them. It's likely he's just doing an elaborate troll but who knows, it's funny how legal documents call him Mx Aldrich and articles use they when referring to him. He had never ever mentioned being nonbinary and was vocal against queers before the shooting.

During the hearing, Aldrich could be seen shaking & crying at times and a member of a defense team comforted him saying "it's okay". He also broke into tears while being led out for lunch break.

TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, ANOMIC, Helianthus, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, ZAVANZK and like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 and Rosie1756 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22849
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing   Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 5:13 pm

vril wrote:
Since this forum is now full of low-effort posts, thought i'd make a high effort post to balance it out.

Details about the pre-trial hearing are scattered across different news sites as usual and I've done my best to piece them together.

Anderson Lee Aldrich:

Aldrich had more than 10 prescriptions. The purposes of the medications range from treating symptoms of depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, nightmares from PTSD, bipolar disorder, and heroin addiction.

His mother (Laura Voepel) had described him as "severely disabled" and a victim of sexual abuse in the past.

Additionally, it turns out his mom identifies as nonbinary lol and would force Aldrich to go to the club with him as far back as November 2021, they went 6 times in total never staying longer than a few minutes. An image was shown in court of a selfie they took together at the club smiling.

Aldrich would complain to his discord buddies about how his mom was nonbinary and forced him to go to the gay club, he also sent an image of a rifle scope photoshopped over a gay pride parade.

Aldrich ran a """neo nazi""" website (heavy quotations) called freespeech2.ru with at least two other people. He posted videos of himself in his car to the website minutes before as stated in the other section and had a live streaming app on his phone, pretty typical for a 2020's right-wing shooter.

This website had vids created by bookanon, aka briton Daniel Harris who was sentenced a bit ago to 11.5 years in prison because making edgy videos is a very serious offense in britbongistan.

Two of the other guys who ran the website testified that Anderson had a hatred of cops and "LGBTQ+" people and was obsessed with homicides & homicide videos (hmm I wonder which videos)

Aldrich was also extremely racist and homophobic while gaming online (aren't we all?)

We all know that Aldrich was arrested for IRL fedposting a year before and had the charges dropped, but he never got his "MM-15" and 80% glock back and the weapons used in the shooting were different.

While searching the apartment, police found a sketch of Club Q (showing an L-shaped bar, a seating area and a back door), a black mask, a brown glove, a ghillie suit, a rainbow-colored target, targets with bullet holes inside of his mother's bedroom, parts of an AR-15 in a bag, rounds of ammo consistent with the rounds fired at Club Q, a knife and sheath, "components used to build weapons" (likely a 3d printer, drilling jigs for an ar, polymer80 jigs, power tools, etc), shotgun shells, receipts for the purchase of firearms components, and a box that contained the 60-round drum he took to the shooting (magpul d-60, duh).

How long must I wait

To be free of this hate"

The shooting:

"Aldrich told law enforcement that they had taken six Xanax, three Adderalls, and several grams of cocaine and freebase cocaine the night of the shooting"

Another source indicates that "while at the hospital after the shooting, Aldrich said [he has] been awake for four days and that [he was] "sorry." [He] also said [he] had taken fentanyl, meth, cocaine and Xanax." so it sounds like either the news sucks or Anderson was lying about what he took, possibly to help with his own defe

"Aldrich, on Nov. 19, the day of the Club Q shooting, had posted four separate videos to the website, including one video taken at 11:53 p.m. in the club's parking lot. Aldrich allegedly entered Club Q and began shooting two minutes later."

"CSPD Detective Jason Gasper detailed how he found a black hat in Aldrich's vehicle at the club. A red cellphone was taped to the bill of that hat with duct tape with the camera lens visible" so it appears he tried unsuccessfully to livestream the attack

"On the night of the shooting, Aldrich went to the club, left and then returned. Surveillance video showed Aldrich entering the club wearing a red T-shirt and tan ballistic vest while holding an AR-style rifle, with six magazines for the weapon and a pistol visible. Soon after entering, Aldrich allegedly opened fire indiscriminately."

A patron, Thomas James (who ofc has ties to the military) stopped Aldrich immediately by grabbing his barrel, burning his hand in the process. Aldrich and James then struggled over Aldrich's handgun, and Aldrich was able to shoot James in the ribs twice. Anderson told his attacker "My mom will not accept me because I am gay, you're all the same."

Another patron, Richard Fierro (who ofc also has ties to the military), then rushed over, grabbed Aldrich's rifle and threw it away, and then started to beat the shit out of Aldrich with Aldrich's pistols, telling officers he "kept hitting" until they arrived. Very excessive force against someone who was already disarmed and on the floor tackled, barbaric af too. Fierro's daughter's boyfriend was killed in the attack. Who tf takes their family to a drag show? Whole story is very sussy baka.

"The rifle and the 9mm handgun used in the attack appeared to be ghost guns, or firearms without serial numbers that are homemade and do not require an owner to pass a background check. One part of the handgun did have a serial number, but the overall weapon was likely not purchased whole and appeared to be privately made" The slide was determined to be purchased by his mother, or him using mommy's credit card.

"Police found several high-capacity magazines at the scene, including a drum-style one that holds 60 rounds and was empty, and others that hold 40 rounds."

"A total of six AR-style magazines were found littered around the club. These magazines were found and had some weight to them, indicating that all rounds were not expended. A magazine count of the cartridges was not done, to preserve fingerprints or DNA evidence found on the rounds."

An officer testified that after entering Club Q he found the suspect who was pinned down, was wearing a ballistic vest, was in possession of “an AR-15-style rifle,” and had a grenade. The officer said that Aldrich was not complying with his commands, and that he had to be forcibly detained with handcuffs.

"The grenade-type device that was originally described to be attached to the ballistic vest Aldrich was allegedly wearing at the time of the shooting was evaluated by the Regional Explosive Unit with CSPD. They found it to be an airsoft-style flashbang grenade."

While being arrested, Aldrich was bleeding heavily and claimed he was shot & would die if he didn't get medical attention.

He also stated that the guy on top of him beating him up was the shooter and then that the shooter was deeper in the club hiding, lol.

After the shooting:

The defense is trying to say Aldrich was mentally ill + addicted to drugs and not motivated by bias. He currently has over 320 charges as they're trying to throw whatever they can at him to give him a hellishly long sentence. The defense seems to be planning an insanity plea.

In an interview several hours after the shooting, Aldrich was described as sober so it's possible the drugs wore off or he just made the whole thing up.

Aldrich asked investigators why a doctor was looking at him. The response from investigators was, "well, the doctor's probably worried about you" to which Aldrich replied, "You guys are some of the only people who have ever cared about me in my life."

In a December hearing, Aldrich told a transport deputy that "I really fucked up; I really killed all those fucking people."

Aldrich told authorities he is nonbinary and goes by they/them. It's likely he's just doing an elaborate troll but who knows, it's funny how legal documents call him Mx Aldrich and articles use they when referring to him. He had never ever mentioned being nonbinary and was vocal against queers before the shooting.

During the hearing, Aldrich could be seen shaking & crying at times and a member of a defense team comforted him saying "it's okay". He also broke into tears while being led out for lunch break.

They should’ve thrown the book as hard at William and Zachary Zulock, (look them up at your own cost), as hard as they did towards Anderson, but when homosexuals are basically protected by a certain oppressed people, that’s unfortunately very unlikely.

TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, vril and Vlixu23 like this post

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29958
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing   Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 7:21 pm

vril wrote:

Anderson Lee Aldrich:

How long must I wait

To be free of this hate"

The shooting:

After the shooting:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Why the fuck did he try to use the brim of a hat with duct tape to record the shooting, literally a bicycle helmet from Walmart would do better.

TheNeuroSurge, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, vril, Ben, tellecat and Licht like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing   Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 8:37 pm

This is such a confusing guy.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Kaynhyde and vril like this post

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing   Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting tidbits from Anderson Lee Aldrich's pre-trial hearing
Page 1 of 1