Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video of Alex Schachter dying?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

Contribution Points : 12373
Forum Reputation : 27

Video of Alex Schachter dying? Empty
PostSubject: Video of Alex Schachter dying?   Video of Alex Schachter dying? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 3:42 am

According to this reddit post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there exists a video of Alex dying after being shot. I can't find much about this online. Was this video completely wiped from the internet? Did it even exist? Where can I find it?

Vlixu23 likes this post

Back to top Go down
AlienPenguin

AlienPenguin

Contribution Points : 13395
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Video of Alex Schachter dying?   Video of Alex Schachter dying? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 10:06 am

Do you mean the 59 sec surveillance footage where you can see fleeing pupils, followed by the shooter and then for one sec Alex breaking down? I downloaded this from tumblr 3 years ago. I dont know where to find it online.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Video of Alex Schachter dying?   Video of Alex Schachter dying? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 1:00 pm

AlienPenguin wrote:
Do you mean the 59 sec surveillance footage where you can see fleeing pupils, followed by the shooter and then for one sec Alex breaking down? I downloaded this from tumblr 3 years ago. I dont know where to find it online.

Possibly? The reddit poster claimed it was of him at his desk. It was kind of vague. Would you be willing to send it to me?
Back to top Go down
AlienPenguin

AlienPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Video of Alex Schachter dying?   Video of Alex Schachter dying? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 7:55 pm

Possibly?  The reddit poster claimed it was of him at his desk.  It was kind of vague. Would you be willing to send it to me?[/quote]

If i recall correctly, Alex was the one who was holding the door to the classroom open to let pupils inside and was shut down in front of the classroomdoor. Or do i mix something up here? I would love to send it, but how? I cant pm you, as i dont have 50 posts until now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Alex Schachter dying?   Video of Alex Schachter dying? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 9:20 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlienPenguin

AlienPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Video of Alex Schachter dying?   Video of Alex Schachter dying? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 1:58 am

This is footage made by pupils in the classrooms. I have the surveillance cam footage which is different.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Video of Alex Schachter dying?   Video of Alex Schachter dying? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 9:46 am

AlienPenguin wrote:
Possibly?  The reddit poster claimed it was of him at his desk.  It was kind of vague. Would you be willing to send it to me?

If i recall correctly, Alex was the one who was holding the door to the classroom open to let pupils inside and was shut down in front of the classroomdoor. Or do i mix something up here? I would love to send it, but how? I cant pm you, as i dont have 50 posts until now...[/quote]

Could you post a link to it? There are threads meant for getting your posts up through spam. I have other social media if you want to send there.
Back to top Go down
AlienPenguin

AlienPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Video of Alex Schachter dying?   Video of Alex Schachter dying? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 9:58 am

I will mail you my mail address, so you can mail me your mail address and i can send it, its just 4 MB should be possible by mail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of Alex Schachter dying?   Video of Alex Schachter dying? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video of Alex Schachter dying?
Page 1 of 1