Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex Hribal Letter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
afrrs

afrrs

Contribution Points : 80408
Forum Reputation : 0

Alex Hribal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Alex Hribal Letter   Alex Hribal Letter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 1:22 am

Apparently in his letter he mentions that he was influenced by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold when he did the Franklin Regional High School stabbing

Original Letter : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

his writing is hard to read , anyone has acess to the transcript ?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124324
Forum Reputation : 1001

Alex Hribal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hribal Letter   Alex Hribal Letter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 3:12 am

RAGNAROK
Written April 6th, 2014

By now, my art has obviously been revealed to the world in its most beautiful fashion. However, to get one thing, another must be left behind. I honestly going to tell you I am a victim? I am no more a victim than you, the person reading this. In this world full of misery and selfishness, we are all victims of something, even if we are all selfish. Leaving behind everything good about my life and trading it for heaven. That’s enough bullshitting for now though, I don’t need pity.

Time to get to the point, my reasoning for such a “monstrosity”. This world would undoubtedly be better if we were all in heaven. It should be noted, though, I am not doing this for anyone alive in the world today. I realize people value their lives and am taking revenge on them for being so goddamn stupid. I would be nothing and this whole event would never occur if it weren’t for Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold of Columbine High School. They worked hard to achieve freedom in heaven. I admire them greatly because they saw something wrong in the world and moved away the herd of sheep to do something about it. They also possessed three crucial things a person needs in order to become a god: intelligence, ideology, and malice (or cruelty). This wasn’t the only example of people becoming gods, either. Julius Caesar and Vladimir Lenin also became gods. I became a prophet because I [read] the word of a god, Eric Harris. I do this because the world is bitter and painful. People often celebrate the good things in life, but that’s only a lie. All good things must end, so why celebrate? So life can be more enjoyable, but you don’t have to live. You don’t have to endure this harsh and evil world. A world where most people can only find happiness or enjoyment in doing drugs, drinking alcohol and making your fellow man suffer, (not that that’s bad, it’s just when you preach that humans should be nice to each other, then are only concerned about yourself, makes you an exhibit of hypocrisy).

That brings me to my next point: every person most people in the world are hypocrites because they only care about themselves, but when other people serve their interests, these people become important. Also, people usually exploit each other if they get enjoyment out of it. People kill, people steal, people stain the world with sins for fun and it’s absolutely disgusting. In such a terrible state of affairs, it actually [CAN] get worse. The only way is for these evil people to accuse other people of being “evil” when they do these things for a just cause, such as freedom.
Next, my topic will be moral nihilism. Evil does not exist. There are no such things like “universal evils” and immorality. Those are manmade creations. It would be perfectly reasonable to say something is evil, so long as it opposes your point of view. People say what I did is evil. It opposes their hypocritical opinion of helping fellow human beings. I could say life is evil, because it blocks everyone in the world of heaven where all is good. When people say “evil” I hear “obstructing my path to success”.

I am not trying to justify my actions whatsoever here. I’m only explaining my ideology so people don’t jump to conclusions and scapegoat a dozen different things. Or I would just rather say that a dozen different things will be speculated to be at fault. As I mention heaven, some will say religion. It’s a violent action, so mental issues and video games will certainly make the news (coincidentally?) right after this. I watch anime, but do not consider myself a fan, so people will blame that clique. As with any crime, family will be at the center of it all, something I wish was avoidable. Access to weapons, including guns, will be debated. There’s no way to legislate Columbine or anyway to hide this or that, so it won’t be blamed.

All this was caused by was dehumanization of public school. When I go there, it reminds me why I am doing this. All public school is is trash teaching trash. Laziness teaching ecstasy. Selfishness teaching addiction. Dozens of teachers teaching 1200 students and almost all just want drugs, alcohol, sex, and/or money. The future of America? Absolutely disgusting. I can’t wait to see the priceless and helpless looks on the faces of the students of one of the “best schools in Pennsylvania” realize their precious lives are going to be taken by the only one among them that isn’t a plebeian. If Eric Harris a god, like the Buddha, then that makes me Siddhartha, a wandering student of many that can only find himself when he meets a god almost no one takes seriously. That also makes this a holy book, written by a prophet, who would become a god when he died.

The only thing I wish didn’t come out of this was the pain it would inevitably cause my closest friends and family. I love them all, even if I am incapable of loving them more than I admire Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, and Vladimir Lenin. I noticed from an early age I am not like my family or friends at all. I don’t belong with them. I belong with people that developed quickly, that changed the world when everyone else were just sheep in a herd.

And here’s to the only essay or paper I‘ve ever enjoyed writing and reading over and over,

signed Alex Hribal
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 72131

Alex Hribal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hribal Letter   Alex Hribal Letter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you did a nice job with this transcription!

This guy seems to be really confused and immature. A teenager who would not dare to rebel on his own - and not in his own ways. A teenager who would need an older friend who could replace his parents (whom he is disappointed at.) A seriously wounded individual with narcissistic and psychotic problems.
His ideation sees to be extremely narcissistic. Sad that he sees Eric and Dylan as his personal heroes and tries to be godlike by identifying with them.

Good that at least there were no fatal stabbings. But I cannot decide if he should be put to youth detention, or taken to hospital? Even if I see some paranoid signs, I can't decide if this can officially be taken for "craziness".

What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
X-Raided

X-Raided

Contribution Points : 70056

Alex Hribal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hribal Letter   Alex Hribal Letter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Wonder what he'd say now
Back to top Go down

Alex Hribal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hribal Letter   Alex Hribal Letter Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 9:23 am

Apparently he was sentenced and is remorseful for the whole thing, lol hypocrite
Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Contribution Points : 55274

Alex Hribal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hribal Letter   Alex Hribal Letter Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 12:47 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Apparently he was sentenced and is remorseful for the whole thing, lol hypocrite

you change a lot from 16 to 20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex Hribal Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hribal Letter   Alex Hribal Letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Hribal Letter
Page 1 of 1