Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 9600
Forum Reputation : 27

Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen?   Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:23 pm

I recently peaked into this case completely blind and haven't heard many theories or opinions on it.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen?   Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:23 pm

I'm not entirely sure what I believe yet. Sid having killed her would be the obvious answer, but if he did, I would imagine he would have been completely out of his mind on various substances. I've seen her own mother's theory that Nancy intentionally antagonized Sid that night because she wanted him to kill her, which is probably the best-case scenario here, because at least then she would have wanted to die at the time, I guess. Sid would have been responsible in any case.

The idea that Rockets Redglare killed her is also there. I think it's definitely possible, as I can imagine if Nancy was bleeding out and dying she would've probably tried to wake him up or be with him in some sense, explaining the blood on him and the bed when he woke up. Rocket Redglare seems pretty suspicious surrounding this case in my opinion, moreso than Sid even. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be very much physical evidence in any direction, unless I just haven't heard of it yet.
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 39246
Forum Reputation : 281

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen?   Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 6:02 am

Oh lordy i was obsessed with these two and sid/sex pistols. I have an autograph of his i used to own tattooed on me and i collected memorabilia. Anyway, my thoughts are sid didn't do it, he was too out of it. It was probably the dealer, it was well known in that circle they kept a large amount of cash in that room. What i also don't get is why nancy didn't call for help. She just bled out. Wanted to die.

Have you seen 'sad vacation'? Has a guy in it called Brett Dunford i used to be friends with online. Last i heard he was writing a book and was gonna credit me for exposing the fraud Alan Parker is. He was gonna send me a copy but we lost touch.

The book by nancy's mum is quite good, i need to read it again.

messianic_mania likes this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen?   Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 3:20 pm

Xtina wrote:
Oh lordy i was obsessed with these two and sid/sex pistols. I have an autograph of his i used to own tattooed on me and i collected memorabilia. Anyway, my thoughts are sid didn't do it, he was too out of it. It was probably the dealer, it was well known in that circle they kept a large amount of cash in that room. What i also don't get is why nancy didn't call for help. She just bled out. Wanted to die.

Have you seen 'sad vacation'? Has a guy in it called Brett Dunford i used to be friends with online. Last i heard he was writing a book and was gonna credit me for exposing the fraud Alan Parker is. He was gonna send me a copy but we lost touch.

Oh wow, thanks for the input then! I was never into the Sex Pistols so it's nice to hear someone with a history with the topic. I haven't seen Sad Vacation, I'll have to check it out. I'm really interested in this case, the video I watched on it didn't mention what any of the people who knew them though about their deaths, other than Nancy's mother.
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 39246
Forum Reputation : 281

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen?   Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 7:13 pm

messianic_mania wrote:
Xtina wrote:

Oh wow, thanks for the input then! I was never into the Sex Pistols so it's nice to hear someone with a history with the topic. I haven't seen Sad Vacation, I'll have to check it out. I'm really interested in this case, the video I watched on it didn't mention what any of the people who knew them though about their deaths, other than Nancy's mother.

It goes pretty in depth. I'm gonna rewatch it actually, it's been a while.

martyrdolls

Contribution Points : 5969

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen?   Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 5:56 pm

I don't think it was Sid. Purely because a person so inebriated would not be conscious or even if they somehow are, they wouldn't have any clue about what's going on nor be able to do anything.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen?   Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think killed Nancy Spungen?
Page 1 of 1