Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bizarre "Basement Tape" video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90124
Forum Reputation : 0

Bizarre "Basement Tape" video Empty
PostSubject: Bizarre "Basement Tape" video   Bizarre "Basement Tape" video Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:37 pm

This is a joke video which pokes fun at the boys and claims to be a basement tape for click bait. I cracked up. NSFW language.

Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95204
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre "Basement Tape" video   Bizarre "Basement Tape" video Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:27 pm

A bit hard to understand but was kind of funny, thanks for sharing.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90124
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre "Basement Tape" video   Bizarre "Basement Tape" video Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:34 am

It's part of a series of videos called Barney Bunch which has still pictures of usually Drew Pickles and other characters but also branches out to other people. Drew Pickles has an interesting biography but I won't post it here because while hilarious, it is also extremely foul. 

Here's one that is more mainstream as far as that whole weird YouTube subculture goes (and don't worry, the title is clickbait again although there is NSFW language):

Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95204
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre "Basement Tape" video   Bizarre "Basement Tape" video Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:58 am

WendlaBergman wrote:
It's part of a series of videos called Barney Bunch which has still pictures of usually Drew Pickles and other characters but also branches out to other people. Drew Pickles has an interesting biography but I won't post it here because while hilarious, it is also extremely foul. 

Here's one that is more mainstream as far as that whole weird YouTube subculture goes (and don't worry, the title is clickbait again although there is NSFW language):

I remember see this one before, funny too. I didnt know that there were more videos about this topic like the first you posted. Very interesting. I will try to look for the Drew Pickles's biography just to laugh a bit for a while.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre "Basement Tape" video   Bizarre "Basement Tape" video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bizarre "Basement Tape" video
Page 1 of 1