Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Basement Tapes Destroyed

Go down 
+83
Stallo
vio1ette
Norwegian
EthanEmerson
Carnifex879
khscarymovie4part4
REBELVODKA
Jaymie
Onyx
noodlesoldier
kblu
mbiholding
jada887
303
SandraSmit19
properground
thelmar
rocdk
Okay-Okay
slippy123
QuestionMark
Jea
silentprocess
Cemetery Jones
MrHorror93700
Screamingophelia
1Mare1
InsaneIntruder
starrwilliams
jodie-b
iforgotmyoldname2
MrAdventure
FrenchObserver
Scarletmoon
Lizpuff
spidEr
ZCD99
wawbeast44
edgelord
knightzero
FIBAgent
GreenGrayDay
Jbow89
H311ish.B3ast
afrrs
EGSandrew
myshame
KatieJean1988
meowitscow
rebelgoddess
bubbles
shades
aquillina
Koltin
Archvile
ChoSeungHui
eli27
Rebdoomer
lio45
radaddio
ThoughtBox
Extanil
KitKat2013
Sabratha
em81
Verse
LPorter101
Mr_Chagrin
MysteryMan
lol
carrie12
rebgirl
Cezar
szuzanna
Jenn
philosopher_king
Draw_It_White
Wideawake
gasolinechild
deathmedic
sororityalpha
Juicy Jazzy
Gonz
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
myshame



Posts : 403
Contribution Points : 51219
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-03-11

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 6:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is that really the two of them talking??? Or a reenactment ??
Yes, it is the two killers.

Proof from Darrell Scott:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H311ish.B3ast

H311ish.B3ast

Posts : 37
Contribution Points : 43587
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-12-16

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:15 pm

I personally think that somewhere out there, be it in the hands of the big heads or some personal copy...there is one.  Maybe because I want to see it, even if they are just (as my grandad used to say) "struttin' roosters"  (in other words just playing up) - Just playing that "hitman" character to the fullest but who knows. Maybe this was the side of them they kept tucked inside away from everyone else.  Their angry alter egos?
Of course I would like to see them. I want to see their body language, the facial expressions, and actually hear the different inflections in their voice.  

In my own personal life I know there have been shades of myself (be it good or bad) that I wouldn't dare show just anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jbow89



Posts : 93
Contribution Points : 51260
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-17

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 6:17 pm

If there is anyone out there with audio or full transcripts of the tapes (other than FBI) it's probably going to be Brooks Browns parents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenGrayDay

GreenGrayDay

Posts : 19
Contribution Points : 39586
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-24

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:42 pm

Meanwhile, they can let videos like ISIS showing how to make bombs at home. But can't release a video from a event that already happened years ago...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FIBAgent
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
FIBAgent

Posts : 57
Contribution Points : 44245
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-19

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm fully prepared to live and die without seeing those tapes...and it sucks....If anything they should've released the audio.

I guess you're going for Option 2 then eh cowboy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knightzero

knightzero

Posts : 37
Contribution Points : 39178
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-09

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm fully prepared to live and die without seeing those tapes...and it sucks....If anything they should've released the audio.

I guess you're going for Option 2 then eh cowboy

DAMN he cold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgelord

edgelord

Posts : 49
Contribution Points : 39539
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-08

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 11:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm fully prepared to live and die without seeing those tapes...and it sucks....If anything they should've released the audio.
Sad You didn't have to go ghost lad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:21 am

I struggle back and forth thinking that the Basement tapes have actually been destroyed and are gone forever, while still holding out hope that some where copies do exist. Yet if copies do exist you would think they would have been leaked by now. Sadly I feel the Depositions will be the only big Columbine release we can hope for in the future. I pray that I am proven wrong and that the Basement tapes will surface one day, but until then the Depositions will be the next prize.
Back to top Go down
wawbeast44



Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 39845
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-10

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:10 pm

I've been thinking, I know for a fact that Jeffco "probably" did destroy their physical copies, however I'm positive they made a digital copy. As for actually getting the tapes. Instead of asking for a copy of the "Basement Tapes," why not phrase it differently and ask for Columbine Evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or Columbine Evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZCD99

ZCD99

Posts : 29
Contribution Points : 38784
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-26
Age : 27
Location : Iowa

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've been thinking, I know for a fact that Jeffco "probably" did destroy their physical copies, however I'm positive they made a digital copy. As for actually getting the tapes. Instead of asking for a copy of the "Basement Tapes," why not phrase it differently and ask for Columbine Evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or Columbine Evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Not a bad idea.

_________________
"Dog controls your destiny. Seek out three items of his favor and then seek his shrine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 4:48 pm

@EGSandrew wrote:
I'm fully prepared to live and die without seeing those tapes...and it sucks....If anything they should've released the audio.

You are sick. It's a shame the tapes aren't released but you are a prime example as to why they are withheld. People like you get inspired and go out and do crazy stuff. I'm glad in this case you are barely known and extremely obscure.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:59 pm

If videos of ISIS beheading people and videos of people being physically cruel to animals are available to watch online then surely a video of two teenage boys filming themselves trying to act tough in a basement should be available as well. The whole "If we release the tapes it might influence people" is silly, because if the tapes are released or not there are going to be/have been copycat shooters regardless.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 7:28 pm

LMNOP wrote:
Recently Jefferson County elected a new sheriff. Therefore, I filed a public records request on the basement tapes to see if they would finally release them and got this

https://mega.co.nz/#F!mc0RHJYB!kzARpYv4yYiIE7KEIm6bow

The Majority of it we already know, the courts said they could release them but the sheriff decided not to. However, the last page is of interest because it says "(the office) Destroyed the remaining evidence from the Columbine High School shootings."

Looks like we'll never see them.

I think this is just to discourage people who really want to see the video tapes and to make them stop begging for the tapes to be released, So i think it would confuse everyone if they suddenly were to release the tapes to the public after saying that they destroyed the tapes, but that's just my theory.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Posts : 432
Contribution Points : 45886
Forum Reputation : 145
Join date : 2016-12-03
Age : 99
Location : germany

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 11:47 pm

I believe they are gone, as far as jeff co is concerned, the case is closed and ancient.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Keep in mind that the tapes are also mostly acting and posturing too
Sue "I don't know who that person is on those tapes?"
Exactly, people wanna see it to see how they act, we will never know. Every video they are aware of the camera so they automatically act different, even Eric in the Cafeteria video, he knows its there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 3:56 am

Mystic808 wrote:
If videos of ISIS beheading people and videos of people being physically cruel to animals are available to watch online then surely a video of two teenage boys filming themselves trying to act tough in a basement should be available as well. The whole "If we release the tapes it might influence people" is silly, because if the tapes are released or not there are going to be/have been copycat shooters regardless.

Difference is those are not up to the police to release or not. All I'm saying is this guy was idolizing dyland and eric. Sure it won't stop crazy people from doing crazy thing but this guy is probably why the police thought it was a bad idea to release it.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 72325
Forum Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 33

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 8:51 am

This is Jeffco's ghost. It is going on 20 years old but it just will not leave them. I think daily they are reminded of their bumbling idiocy on the case. I am sure they would rather just forget it ever happened. Too bad no one else will. I think they are trying to diminish any and all interest in the case

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

Posts : 131
Contribution Points : 44079
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-12-20
Age : 37
Location : USA

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This is Jeffco's ghost.  It is going on 20 years old but it just will not leave them.  I think daily they are reminded of their bumbling idiocy on the case.  I am sure they would rather just forget it ever happened.  Too bad no one else will.  I think they are trying to diminish any and all interest in the case
They will certainly never succeed in doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrenchObserver



Posts : 9
Contribution Points : 40214
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-27
Location : Near Paris !

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:54 am

[quote="ZCD99"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've been thinking, I know for a fact that Jeffco "probably" did destroy their physical copies, however I'm positive they made a digital copy. As for actually getting the tapes. Instead of asking for a copy of the "Basement Tapes," why not phrase it differently and ask for Columbine Evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or Columbine Evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Yeah i think exactly the same way.
They probably destroyed the historical and physical tapes (and even of that i doubt). But digital copies are somewhere.
Or copies are available in different services... FBI, or anything else

The fact is, we'll surely wait 20 or 30 years more. Cuz, ok years had passed but we need to be honest, the simple existence of this forum prove it, the columbine memories are truly alive.
And this, this is a fear for juridical people. Cause we can accused them to not control the informations, and cause by that, more and more tragic event.
In a way i understand Jeffco strategie. They made some pretty bad things during the columbine events. They fear now to comit more.

Time will probably allow minds to change. And someday or not, legal departement will see that, tapes or not, copycat will emerged. Desperate people inspired or not by Columbine, will continue to make mass murder.
half-knwoledge is dangerous, cause it let a fertile place for identification and imagination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrAdventure

MrAdventure

Posts : 20
Contribution Points : 48059
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-19
Location : United States

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 4:26 am

its sad for us that want to see the tapes, though i think its important the tapes are destroyed so as to prevent inspiring potential shooters.. The jefferson co already fucked up with releasing the amount of the killers media as they did..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gonz

Gonz

Posts : 109
Contribution Points : 61215
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 30
Location : Europe

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:48 am

I recently watched a 20/20 documentary on Elliot Rodger that showed the videos he made, and they were so embarrassing and cringey… I was like, this guy is so pathetic… And I think we have this mythicized image of the basement tapes since almost everybody has been doing the most to keep them from the public, but actually, what Eric and Dylan supposedly say in the tapes is similar to what Rodger said in his videos, so I'm pretty sure that releasing them would actually help to demystify the shooters and show how lame they were, since copycat attacks are going to keep happening anyway.

I mean, just thinking of Rodger's videos being kept "secret" and having people speculate about them like has happened to the basement tapes (in a low key way of course, since it wasn't so relevant), when they are so pathetic… lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 7:57 pm

@Gonz wrote:
I recently watched a 20/20 documentary on Elliot Rodger that showed the videos he made, and they were so embarrassing and cringey… I was like, this guy is so pathetic… And I think we have this mythicized image of the basement tapes since almost everybody has been doing the most to keep them from the public, but actually, what Eric and Dylan supposedly say in the tapes is similar to what Rodger said in his videos, so I'm pretty sure that releasing them would actually help to demystify the shooters and show how lame they were, since copycat attacks are going to keep happening anyway.

I mean, just thinking of Rodger's videos being kept "secret" and having people speculate about them like has happened to the basement tapes (in a low key way of course, since it wasn't so relevant), when they are so pathetic… lol

i'll have to agree with you there
Back to top Go down
wawbeast44



Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 39845
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-10

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:29 pm

If the Tapes were actually destroyed, all the news stations or news sites would've covered it. In the case of the basement tapes, only westword covered it. Lets compare it to the Christine Chubbuck Suicide tape, when this was "allegedly" leaked online. People made a big deal over it. Muiltiple news sites covered it, but only a local Colorado news site covered the Basement tape destruction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iforgotmyoldname2

iforgotmyoldname2

Posts : 35
Contribution Points : 38602
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2017-07-18

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If the Tapes were actually destroyed, all the news stations or news sites would've covered it. In the case of the basement tapes, only westword covered it. Lets compare it to the Christine Chubbuck Suicide tape, when this was "allegedly" leaked online. People made a big deal over it. Muiltiple news sites covered it, but only a local Colorado news site covered the Basement tape destruction.
I know that a lot of people on this forum are huge on keeping up with news regarding the shootings, but I'm not sure it'd be national news if the tapes were destroyed.

Even if they weren't, there's really no benefit at all for the FBI to release them. Would they be interesting to see? Sure. Does it do any good to release them though? Hardly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wawbeast44



Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 39845
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-10

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 10:21 pm

If anything, the one thing it would show is how they acted alone together. All the other tapes are of their friends filming them or them with their friends. These tapes show how they acted together, also we should be allowed to see these tapes, as the FBI as the efoia or Freedom of information act. You can message them here about a request for the tapes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jodie-b



Posts : 13
Contribution Points : 41275
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-03-31
Location : UK

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:27 am

As much as I would love to see the tapes, I'm totally fine at accepting the fact I will never see them.

I'm not sure why, or what it is, but part of me is almost glad that they haven't been released?

Which is strange seeing how much I want to see them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

Posts : 98
Contribution Points : 41974
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-22
Age : 63
Location : nashville, tn

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Releasing them might wake up these fangirls who think Eric and Dylan are Gods. From what I've read and seen, they were vicious. Poor Sue Klebold nearly threw up when she was watching them. She just couldn't believe the vile coming from her son's mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:54 am

(deleted)


Last edited by Andromeda on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Posts : 2885
Contribution Points : 96807
Forum Reputation : 776
Join date : 2013-03-22

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 1:43 pm

If it were possible I would have watched the COMPLETE ~2-3 hours of Basement Tapes!!

_________________
Columbine Master Archive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wawbeast44



Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 39845
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-10

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:34 pm

In many articles it says there are 5 Basement tapes, however there are only 3 missing. Would Rampart range and Hitmen for hire be considered the found 2. Also on evidence item 298, Radioactive clothing was on it, would that be considered a basement tape?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:42 pm

hmmm I don't think so because Hitmen for hire and Radioactive clothing were just school projects... those tapes must be something else entirely
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Posts : 2241
Contribution Points : 62136
Forum Reputation : 315
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 5:44 am

I don't see the point in releasing them. The only reason people want to see them is probably just because they want new pictures of Eric and Dylan to post on tumblr and masturbate to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1

1Mare1

Posts : 427
Contribution Points : 37870
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-08-01

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't see the point in releasing them. The only reason people want to see them is probably just because they want new pictures of Eric and Dylan to post on tumblr and masturbate to.

Agreed. Basement tapes are just Eric and Dylan boasting around, and releasing Eric's bomb tutorials included in them would not be a very good idea at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 9:47 am

I think the main reason people want to see the tapes is mainly to try to get a sense of their dynamic together. I personally want to see them simply because I am a very skeptical person, and would rather see and hear for myself rather then rely on the released transcripts. Very Happy  

But I also have no doubt that there are fangirls/fanguys that just want new content to fantasize over. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 6179
Contribution Points : 165983
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 39

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 10:53 am

There has been such a air of mystery around them for so long that I want to see what the fuss is about.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrHorror93700

MrHorror93700

Posts : 290
Contribution Points : 47540
Forum Reputation : 163
Join date : 2017-06-22

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 1:31 pm

Please, who I must contact to get the full tape of the cafeteria in HIGH QUALITY

"JCSO-Record" told me that he does not own it, they lie ?....

It's really annoying  confused , it's not a problem if I have to pay 1000$, I want it !

Sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 1:41 pm

@MrHorror93700 wrote:
Please, who I must contact to get the full tape of the cafeteria in HIGH QUALITY

"JCSO-Record" told me that he does not own it, they lie ?....

It's really annoying  confused , it's not a problem if I have to pay 1000$, I want it !

Sorry for my bad english

Have you searched Youtube? Also ask CVA, he may have it.
Back to top Go down
MrHorror93700

MrHorror93700

Posts : 290
Contribution Points : 47540
Forum Reputation : 163
Join date : 2017-06-22

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 1:49 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:


Have you searched Youtube?  Also ask CVA, he may have it.

Thanks you for your reply,
but the video in high quality has never been public


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 2:02 pm

@MrHorror93700 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:


Have you searched Youtube?  Also ask CVA, he may have it.

Thanks you for your reply,
but the video in high quality has never been public



Then maybe CVA could point you in the right direction on how to track it down. He has come up with some pretty rare Columbine related things. Would be worth a shot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Posts : 2885
Contribution Points : 96807
Forum Reputation : 776
Join date : 2013-03-22

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Jefferson County Archives
3500 Illinois St., Suite 2350
Golden, CO 80401
(303) 271-8448
E-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

APPLICATION FOR COLUMBINE DOCUMENTS
RECORDS UNIT 303-271-5542 FAX 303-271-5552
200 Jefferson County Parkway, Golden, CO 80401
Attn: Records Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Columbine Master Archive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrHorror93700

MrHorror93700

Posts : 290
Contribution Points : 47540
Forum Reputation : 163
Join date : 2017-06-22

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 3:59 pm

ᅝᅝᅝᅝᅝᅝ


Last edited by MrHorror93700 on Wed May 30, 2018 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Posts : 2885
Contribution Points : 96807
Forum Reputation : 776
Join date : 2013-03-22

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:00 pm

You could always order the Cafeteria Surveillance from Jeffco and see for yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Posts : 1093
Contribution Points : 73793
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 37
Location : England

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't see the point in releasing them. The only reason people want to see them is probably just because they want new pictures of Eric and Dylan to post on tumblr and masturbate to.

Agreed. Basement tapes are just Eric and Dylan boasting around, and releasing Eric's bomb tutorials included in them would not be a very good idea at all.

It wouldn't be a terrible idea if people copied Eric's bomb tips cause they were pretty shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Posts : 2885
Contribution Points : 96807
Forum Reputation : 776
Join date : 2013-03-22

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:02 pm

If given the chance, I would watch the Basement Tapes.

_________________
Columbine Master Archive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:06 pm

@Draw_It_White wrote:
@1Mare1 wrote:
@InsaneIntruder wrote:
I don't see the point in releasing them. The only reason people want to see them is probably just because they want new pictures of Eric and Dylan to post on tumblr and masturbate to.

Agreed. Basement tapes are just Eric and Dylan boasting around, and releasing Eric's bomb tutorials included in them would not be a very good idea at all.

It wouldn't be a terrible idea if people copied Eric's bomb tips cause they were pretty shit.


Yeah, he was overly confident in his bomb making knowledge and expertise.
Back to top Go down
MrHorror93700

MrHorror93700

Posts : 290
Contribution Points : 47540
Forum Reputation : 163
Join date : 2017-06-22

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:09 pm

                              


Last edited by MrHorror93700 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Posts : 2885
Contribution Points : 96807
Forum Reputation : 776
Join date : 2013-03-22

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Can you upload it please?

I would like to download your copy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please.

_________________
Columbine Master Archive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1

1Mare1

Posts : 427
Contribution Points : 37870
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-08-01

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't see the point in releasing them. The only reason people want to see them is probably just because they want new pictures of Eric and Dylan to post on tumblr and masturbate to.

Agreed. Basement tapes are just Eric and Dylan boasting around, and releasing Eric's bomb tutorials included in them would not be a very good idea at all.

It wouldn't be a terrible idea if people copied Eric's bomb tips cause they were pretty shit.

That's the point, people would hurt themselves from an accidental explosion. He got most of his bomb ideas from the Anarchist Cookbook, which is proven to be bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrHorror93700

MrHorror93700

Posts : 290
Contribution Points : 47540
Forum Reputation : 163
Join date : 2017-06-22

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:20 pm

                          


Last edited by MrHorror93700 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Posts : 1093
Contribution Points : 73793
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 37
Location : England

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't see the point in releasing them. The only reason people want to see them is probably just because they want new pictures of Eric and Dylan to post on tumblr and masturbate to.

Agreed. Basement tapes are just Eric and Dylan boasting around, and releasing Eric's bomb tutorials included in them would not be a very good idea at all.

It wouldn't be a terrible idea if people copied Eric's bomb tips cause they were pretty shit.

That's the point, people would hurt themselves from an accidental explosion. He got most of his bomb ideas from the Anarchist Cookbook, which is proven to be bullshit.

That'd be good then - better the people making the bombs hurt themselves than other people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cemetery Jones



Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 37155
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-04

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 6:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I recently watched a 20/20 documentary on Elliot Rodger that showed the videos he made, and they were so embarrassing and cringey… I was like, this guy is so pathetic… And I think we have this mythicized image of the basement tapes since almost everybody has been doing the most to keep them from the public, but actually, what Eric and Dylan supposedly say in the tapes is similar to what Rodger said in his videos, so I'm pretty sure that releasing them would actually help to demystify the shooters and show how lame they were, since copycat attacks are going to keep happening anyway.

I mean, just thinking of Rodger's videos being kept "secret" and having people speculate about them like has happened to the basement tapes (in a low key way of course, since it wasn't so relevant), when they are so pathetic… lol

I agree! I think the exact same with Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze, Cho and Riccardo (Bjork Stalker). All of their tapes made people think less of them, like Elliot. I really think releasing the Basement Tapes would do the same thing at this point. It would show Eric and Dylan playing big for the camera and ultimately looking silly and hopefully dissuade copycats. I think keeping them makes people's imaginations fill in the blanks and those blanks are dangerous.

A few people on this thread mentioned making an foia request to the FBI. Has anyone actually done it? If they have a copy they will release it under a foia request, but we can also ask for transcripts of the tapes or redacted versions if they have a problem with releasing some of the info (Names, bomb making instructions etc). I will write out the request if someone else will send it in to them and any other org that may have a copy. (Personally I think the FBI would not destroy any copy they have as they have a person who studies mass shooters etc and they would find it useful for profiles).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Basement Tapes Destroyed
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: