Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students

Go down 
+11
sororityalpha
milennialrebelette
Screamingophelia
Pixie13
Lizpuff
Yumeko-chan
Nirvana92
Falco
lasttrain
lol
Sabratha
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1593
Contribution Points : 95220
Forum Reputation : 390
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:01 am

Ok, another installment of my series of looking into students reports. This time its Hannah Cain (001347 age 11k).

Hannah was having math when the shooting started. The techer told them to run out of the school, which she did. They evacuated to Leawood Park near CHS. In the park she heard distant shots from CHS.

She "sort of knew Dylan klebold, but they were not close". She seen him in school  but they didn't speak. She mentioned that she heard rumors that Dylan was unable to commit suicide and that Eric had to shoot Dylan (obviously false).

However, the interesting thing is taht she said Dylan liked Rachel Scott as supposedly "freaked out" seeign her killed. While we do know he did not freak out much if at all, this does add some additional witness evidence that Rachel and Dylan knew each other and that other students were aware of this. Still, migth be best to treat this with a pinch of salt, since this witness was wrong before on the suicide issue.

My best bet is that the suicide rumour probably originated from the "countdown" E&D had before their suicide. Probably a witness assuemd its Dylan's countdown before Eric was going to shoot him, while we know now taht it was a mutual countdown.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Online
lol




Posts : 418
Contribution Points : 101397
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2013-07-26

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:22 am

I disagree. There was no countdown before they committed suicide as far as we know. Time made it up because they said Patti "supposedly" heard them count down before committing suicide, but Patti stated this never happened, and she never heard them say anything before committing suicide.

Eric blew his brains out before Dylan killed himself. They didn't kill themselves at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1593
Contribution Points : 95220
Forum Reputation : 390
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:36 am

lol wrote:
I disagree. There was no countdown before they committed suicide as far as we know. Time made it up because they said Patti "supposedly"  heard them count down before committing suicide, but Patti stated this never happened, and she never heard them say anything before committing suicide.

Eric blew his brains out before Dylan killed himself. They didn't kill themselves at the same time.

Ok, good to know. So seems the rumour was probably all made up out of thin air.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Online
lasttrain




Posts : 624
Contribution Points : 100813
Forum Reputation : 74
Join date : 2013-04-04

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 1:04 am

It is not farfetched to think that Dylan lost his nerve before recovering it, perhaps from seeing Rachel. Remember he went in before Eric did, and a library witness reported one of them reassuring the other.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco


Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 85282
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : Melbourne, Australia.

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 4:20 am

He was the first to kill in the Library and then proceeded to lessen his killing, so maybe he did regain is "cool". But was seeing Rachel the trigger? And then again did he actually have some sort of connection to her? I don't think anyone has properly confirmed it yet, other than the story of when he "saved' the school play/production that Rachel was performing in. The whole connection of them seems a little too far fetched for me, something you would expect from a watered down fanfic.

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
lol




Posts : 418
Contribution Points : 101397
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2013-07-26

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:35 am

lasttrain wrote:
It is not farfetched to think that Dylan lost his nerve before recovering it, perhaps from seeing Rachel.  Remember he went in before Eric did, and a library witness reported one of them reassuring the other.
Sounds to me it was more of Dylan telling Eric after he broke his nose, "Are you with me? We're still going to do this right?"

It'd make sense seeing how Eric seemed disinterested in killing right after breaking his nose. The excitement was gone for him at this point.

Also, to add there is just no evidence with the whole Dylan loving Rachel thing. I think they have associated, but no more than a "Hi" at a cigarette break, I'm guessing.

EDIT: Nevermind...I just checked, and got confused. It seems like when they entered the library one of them said "Are you still with me?" exchange to the other. I have no idea really. Maybe it was Eric asking Dylan because Dylan rarely had any shots outside, or maybe it was Dylan asking Eric since he was the first to kill in the library, and was already laughing and having the time of his laugh before the library.

EDIT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Honestly...I really think it was Dylan asking Eric this. NBK was Dylan's time to kill himself. He wanted to die for so long prior to this. He had no plans to live after the shooting. It was his dream...to end out with a bang. This even shows in the Basement Tapes transcripts. This guy was in a hurry to die. 30 minutes prior to the attack he was already snapping at Eric with his fingers while Eric was reminiscing memories, and apologizing. Dylan wanted to die, and he wanted to get this over with. You have Eric who wrote plans about leaving with Dylan after the shooting, and escaping to Mexico, or hijacking a plane into 9/11. You also have Eric showing a lot of remorse on the Basement Tapes...he cries, and he definitely didn't plan on crying as apparently there was a lot of silence in between, and once he started to cry he shut off the camera. That most likely was not suppose to happen. Eric was also consistently apologizing to his parents, friends, family. Everyone. Dylan, on the other hand doesn't show nearly as much as remorse and basically in the last video 30 minutes prior to the attack...he basically gave the middle finger to everyone, and his "apologizing" was not nearly as convincing as Eric.

From all the evidence we have I believe it was Dylan asking Eric that infamous question.

QuestionMark dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 81839
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-21

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:59 am

lol wrote:
lasttrain wrote:
It is not farfetched to think that Dylan lost his nerve before recovering it, perhaps from seeing Rachel.  Remember he went in before Eric did, and a library witness reported one of them reassuring the other.
Sounds to me it was more of Dylan telling Eric after he broke his nose, "Are you with me? We're still going to do this right?"

It'd make sense seeing how Eric seemed disinterested in killing right after breaking his nose. The excitement was gone for him at this point.

Also, to add there is just no evidence with the whole Dylan loving Rachel thing. I think they have associated, but no more than a "Hi" at a cigarette break, I'm guessing.

EDIT: Nevermind...I just checked, and got confused. It seems like when they entered the library one of them said "Are you still with me?" exchange to the other. I have no idea really. Maybe it was Eric asking Dylan because Dylan rarely had any shots outside, or maybe it was Dylan asking Eric since he was the first to kill in the library, and was already laughing and having the time of his laugh before the library.

EDIT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Honestly...I really think it was Dylan asking Eric this. NBK was Dylan's time to kill himself. He wanted to die for so long prior to this. He had no plans to live after the shooting. It was his dream...to end out with a bang. This even shows in the Basement Tapes transcripts. This guy was in a hurry to die. 30 minutes prior to the attack he was already snapping at Eric with his fingers while Eric was reminiscing memories, and apologizing. Dylan wanted to die, and he wanted to get this over with. You have Eric who wrote plans about leaving with Dylan after the shooting, and escaping to Mexico, or hijacking a plane into 9/11. You also have Eric showing a lot of remorse on the Basement Tapes...he cries, and he definitely didn't plan on crying as apparently there was a lot of silence in between, and once he started to cry he shut off the camera. That most likely was not suppose to happen. Eric was also consistently apologizing to his parents, friends, family. Everyone. Dylan, on the other hand doesn't show nearly as much as remorse and basically in the last video 30 minutes prior to the attack...he basically gave the middle finger to everyone, and his "apologizing" was not nearly as convincing as Eric.

From all the evidence we have I believe it was Dylan asking Eric that infamous question.

I'm of the belief that its was Dylan who asked Eric too. I think Dylan showed more restraint outside because of the bombs failing to go off. Dylan wanted to bring down WRATH that day. Shooting a couple kids during lunch wasnt the plan he wanted to do. It was only after entering the library and seeing all those people trapped was he capable of unleashing the violence and feed his urge to die. If they had stayed outside in the open it would have been harder to hit people. Dylan didn't want to die after killing one or two people. He wanted a bloodbath and the library gave him a second chance after the bombs failed to detonate.
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan




Posts : 174
Contribution Points : 103990
Forum Reputation : 102
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 40
Location : Colorado Springs, CO

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Hannah passed away today.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 94799
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 9:13 am

RIP Hannah Crying or Very sad

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
Pixie13




Posts : 176
Contribution Points : 55351
Forum Reputation : 270
Join date : 2018-09-08

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:40 pm

Oh that is so sad. RIP Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6414
Contribution Points : 192271
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:52 pm

Sad RIP Hannah.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Oh no, that's so sad. RIP Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 5:01 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette


Posts : 248
Contribution Points : 58015
Forum Reputation : 725
Join date : 2018-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Littleton, CO

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 12:45 am

Yeah my Facebook just blew up with posts that she passed away after being on life support a couple days in the ICU. RIP. Her poor mom. She'd been battling alcoholism and had been doing well the doctors at Swedish found no alcohol in her system when she was admitted. She had been sick, took some medication to fall asleep and never woke up. RIP sweet girl.
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan




Posts : 174
Contribution Points : 103990
Forum Reputation : 102
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 40
Location : Colorado Springs, CO

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 9:50 am

milennialrebelette wrote:
Yeah my Facebook just blew up with posts that she passed away after being on life support a couple days in the ICU. RIP. Her poor mom. She'd been battling alcoholism and had been doing well the doctors at Swedish found no alcohol in her system when she was admitted. She had been sick, took some medication to fall asleep and never woke up. RIP sweet girl.

This is why I don't tolerate people who tell me to "get over it, it's been x years now." For the survivors, it's NEVER over.

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 94799
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 10:06 am

Ugh that is so upsetting. It is so true. Everyone involved is still battling.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 10:06 am

Yumeko-chan wrote:
milennialrebelette wrote:
Yeah my Facebook just blew up with posts that she passed away after being on life support a couple days in the ICU. RIP. Her poor mom. She'd been battling alcoholism and had been doing well the doctors at Swedish found no alcohol in her system when she was admitted. She had been sick, took some medication to fall asleep and never woke up. RIP sweet girl.

This is why I don't tolerate people who tell me to "get over it, it's been x years now."  For the survivors, it's NEVER over.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    I do believe if the people who have said that to you EVER had to live inside your head for just a few minutes, then they would take that back. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette


Posts : 248
Contribution Points : 58015
Forum Reputation : 725
Join date : 2018-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Littleton, CO

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 2:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm so so sorry people say that you
:hugs:
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2914
Contribution Points : 120913
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Hannah Cain

DOB:April 6 1983

Grade 10 1999 CHS Yearbook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
haydenschool




Posts : 118
Contribution Points : 62998
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-21
Age : 22

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 12:45 am

Yumeko-chan wrote:
milennialrebelette wrote:
Yeah my Facebook just blew up with posts that she passed away after being on life support a couple days in the ICU. RIP. Her poor mom. She'd been battling alcoholism and had been doing well the doctors at Swedish found no alcohol in her system when she was admitted. She had been sick, took some medication to fall asleep and never woke up. RIP sweet girl.

This is why I don't tolerate people who tell me to "get over it, it's been x years now."  For the survivors, it's NEVER over.

With Hanna's unfortunate passing, I can't help but to ask if any other Columbine survivors have left this world.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1593
Contribution Points : 95220
Forum Reputation : 390
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 12:01 pm

Rest in peace.

It is weird to think she was alive when I started the thread, but now she is gone. Time waits for no one, never stops, never falters.

haydenschool wrote:
Yumeko-chan wrote:
milennialrebelette wrote:
Yeah my Facebook just blew up with posts that she passed away after being on life support a couple days in the ICU. RIP. Her poor mom. She'd been battling alcoholism and had been doing well the doctors at Swedish found no alcohol in her system when she was admitted. She had been sick, took some medication to fall asleep and never woke up. RIP sweet girl.

This is why I don't tolerate people who tell me to "get over it, it's been x years now."  For the survivors, it's NEVER over.

With Hanna's unfortunate passing, I can't help but to ask if any other Columbine survivors have left this world.

Far too many.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4347
Contribution Points : 118973
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 12:27 am

Old posts, but...

lasttrain wrote:
a library witness reported one of them reassuring the other.

You're putting too much stock into an uncorroborated witness who was inevitably dealing with jumbled, panic stricken memories of the event in question. I honestly doubt the question was even asked, and if it was asked then it was of a very different context than remorse or hesitation over killing.

lol wrote:
It'd make sense seeing how Eric seemed disinterested in killing right after breaking his nose. The excitement was gone for him at this point.

It is factual that Eric killed more people after breaking his nose.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 81382
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 11:35 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Old posts, but...

lasttrain wrote:
a library witness reported one of them reassuring the other.

You're putting too much stock into an uncorroborated witness who was inevitably dealing with jumbled, panic stricken memories of the event in question. I honestly doubt the question was even asked, and if it was asked then it was of a very different context than remorse or hesitation over killing.

lol wrote:
It'd make sense seeing how Eric seemed disinterested in killing right after breaking his nose. The excitement was gone for him at this point.

It is factual that Eric killed more people after breaking his nose.  

The "We're still doing this, right?" was heard by Lisa Kreutz BEFORE Eric and Dylan entered the library. It had nothing to do with reassurance, more like "checking in" that the plan was the same. And while I'm sure she was scared, at that point the kids in the library really didn't know what was going on yet so the level of fear was probably much greater after Eric and Dylan came in and the kids realized they were actually killing people.
The "We're still doing this, right?" was heard well before Eric broke his nose (if he actually did break it and not just hurt it), so had nothing to do with that either.
And [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is right, Eric did a lot more damage in the library after hitting himself in the face, so the whole "he became disinterested in killing/ excitement was gone" because he had a boo- boo isn't supported by facts.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4347
Contribution Points : 118973
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 12:23 pm

thelmar wrote:
The "We're still doing this, right?" was heard by Lisa Kreutz BEFORE Eric and Dylan entered the library. It had nothing to do with reassurance, more like "checking in" that the plan was the same.

Yeah, this is pretty much how I feel about it if it really did occur. They were probably discussing whether or not to storm the library or attack a different target.

thelmar wrote:
And while I'm sure she was scared, at that point the kids in the library really didn't know what was going on yet so the level of fear was probably much greater after Eric and Dylan came in and the kids realized they were actually killing people.

Absolutely, but I do wonder if her memory was jumbled later on thanks to the trauma, and when trying to remember what went down she misheard or misremembered what was said, or got it confused with something else (which correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this has happened before with different cases). The fact that (AFAIK) the statement was uncorroborated by other witnesses is what gives me the most pause.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 81382
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 12:46 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Absolutely, but I do wonder if her memory was jumbled later on thanks to the trauma, and when trying to remember what went down she misheard or misremembered what was said, or got it confused with something else (which correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this has happened before with different cases). The fact that (AFAIK) the statement was uncorroborated by other witnesses is what gives me the most pause.

Yes, Lisa is the only one who reported hearing this so it's possible what she remembers is not exactly what was said. Her account is one of the more detailed of the library witnesses, as what she remembers seems to jibe (mostly) with what has been reconstructed so, personally, I tend to think it's accurate. But no one else has verified this particular statement made by one of the gunman.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman


Posts : 790
Contribution Points : 78447
Forum Reputation : 1491
Join date : 2018-07-27

Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students    Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students   Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 8:36 pm

Find it interesting Eric went for 3 girls in a row before Isaiah, and after killing a freshman, as he talked much about.
Back to top Go down
 
Hannah Cain - CHS through the eyes of students
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Michelle Fox - CHS through the eyes of students
» Frank Zirger - CHS through the eyes of students
» Anne Marie Hochhalter - CHS through the eyes of students
» Any actual Columbine students ever post here?
» Columbine students came to my church in NZ in 2000

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: