Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan

Go down 
+23
Saoradh
Ligeya
EthanEmerson
Norwegian
jada887
sororityalpha
PaintItBlack
limpfisch
deathmedic
Fatheroftwo
queenfarooq
Wideawake
Draw_It_White
Sabratha
HuskerStorm
WhereHateRunsRed
Juicy Jazzy
Archvile
lasttrain
radaddio
Jenn
browneyes11
LPorter101
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 81334
Forum Reputation : 475

Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 6:20 pm

Wow. I remembered him saying a kid in the library was killed by police, but never saw him give a name. So that was Steven? Interesting.

I wanted to go on his AMA and ask him to share why he thinks these things and walk us through his thought process rather than just saying "trust me I have the evidence I looked at it, it's true" but the AMA was closed after just 6 days. He would have probably told me "it's too complicated" just like he said Eric's webpages were too complicated for all of us. ;)

I really want to know why he thinks these things, since the evidence and testimony does not support his ideas. If he had real proof, that he's not supposed to have, and they really were covering it up, then he's guiltier than s*** for hanging onto it and not coming out with it. That's why I think he's lying. I doubt he'll ever explain.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 81334
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 6:27 pm

I really did want to make peace with him at one point and I apologized to him for being argumentative and going back and forth with him on CRTF with insults and whatnot, but he never responded and I tried to contact him after that and he still never responded.

I get the impression he holds grudges and doesn't see the value in other people's perspectives and research. His book flat-out said that he is the only expert because he was closest to the tragedy, yada yada.

In a perfect world, we could get Randy to outline what he sees and why he sees it so we can all dissect it and move forward with group collaboration to rule out impossibilities and set aside possibilities... but he seems to be a one man show not interested in collaboration or sharing thoughts. He shared in the past, but he only shared his conclusions and it was "this is how it is and if you disagree you are wrong" so I guess that perfect world won't exist anytime soon.

And in the meantime, if anyone believes him simply because of who he is, without providing real evidence (and without distorting the existing evidence) then maybe they'll catch the threads here and start to question. One can hope!

Adzybear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 41699
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 6:34 pm

So i misremembered some things. It was Corey, after all. Interesting that at one point Randy also wrote that brave Corey died, fighting back. At that point he confused Corey with Daniel, i suppose.
Here's the quote about killings in the library.

"It is possible that Gardner shot, accidentally, one of the victims in the library. Corey was directly in line with Gardner’s other 3 bullets found in the library. The fatal bullet, that killed Corey, was not found until August, 1999, in Corey’s backpack. It was not checked against Eric and Dylan’s weapons, but against 4 policeman’s weapons. I am surmising that it was not a 9mm (Eric and Dylan’s weapons) but a larger caliber. I am surmising that it was the obvious size and weight of a .45. If you don’t know bullets, let me tell you simply that a 9mm and a .45 are like a baseball and a softball to an expert, or to a policeman. They can tell the difference from 10 feet away. The .45 is much larger and much heavier. The difference would be obvious to a CBI agent gathering evidence, or to any officer on the scene. More information needs to be discovered about this problematic bullet. Why the police would lie about that, is an answer I haven’t discovered yet. Did the police kill Corey, and others, in the library, and they want to keep it secret? Did they kill two or three of the victims? Did they not shoot anyone? "
Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 37279
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 12:29 am

Didn’t the police move the bodies?

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60111
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 3:47 am

This Randy Brown opinion totally boils my piss!

How did Dylan end up ON Erics leg? Simple question that he never even tried to answer.

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79197
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 5:43 am

Seltzer Shank wrote:
Didn’t the police move the bodies?

No, that would destroy evidence, and they were spooked to move them and have a bomb go off as a result. It's just a thing said on the internet whenever something about the suicide photos doesn't fit with what they want.

johncena and Saoradh like this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97193
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 7:30 am

Adzybear wrote:

How did Dylan end up ON Erics leg? Simple question that he never even tried to answer.

I assume you are referring to the photos we’ve all seen?

There’s an argument that they were taken after the bodies had been moved whilst they were checked for explosives, and that Dylan was placed on Eric’s legs.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 1:19 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Adzybear wrote:

I assume you are referring to the photos we’ve all seen?

There’s an argument that they were taken after the bodies had been moved whilst they were checked for explosives, and that Dylan was placed on Eric’s legs.
No, there isn't, they explicitly said otherwise, that they had not moved the bodies, in the press conference the day after. Moving them would make the photographs pointless. They  were also waiting to do anything for fear of bombs. They not only didn't move them, they feared doing so.  It's only said online, when one needs an excuse to dismiss evidence.  "Eric and Dylan were both killed at Subway" 'no that's not true' "well...the bodies were moved."

Dylan's head is in the big pool of blood exactly where it should be if he died there. People who pretend the bodies were moved usually say Dylan died on Eric's legs and was kicked on his back, but then the majority of the blood would be on Eric's legs, not where Dylan is laying. To say they did the opposite, and placed him on Eric's legs...and that I guess he rolled back to where he was initially, is more distilled and complicated fanfiction than usual.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
go to 3:40:00

Have seen you say elsewhere Randy knows most about the case. How wrong that is. Randy also says the propane tank vented when it did not. He's got some diagrams of the school, and that's it.

He also didn't know about the bomb left by the west entrance, which is the reason for much of his pretending he's braver than the cops. "The library was propped open", yeah with a trip bomb laying near it. They evacuated students out the teachers lounge because of it.

wrathoflambs likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 4:29 pm

cakeman wrote:
Have seen you say elsewhere Randy knows most about the case. How wrong that is.

If nothing else then I agree with this wholeheartedly. Randy adds two plus two, claims it equals twenty two, then bitches up a storm at anyone who can add to four. Additionally, the hoarding of information related to the case and the aggressive need to insert himself into every conversation Columbine related reeks of unwarranted self importance. Based on past and present behavior, if Mr. Brown told me the sky was blue, I'd look outside to double check.

cakeman and Ligeya like this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 9:09 pm

Agree. The big one with him is that he thinks anybody on Earth believes Dylan shot himself with his right hand, rather than he shot himself with the left hand but in the head so he wasn't very good at holding on to the gun. The other examples are just icing. While there are benefits to having personally known victims and perps, etc, it seems to me he is too close to the tragedy for it to be beneficial, as he is coping with things like the National Enquirer theory that Dylan was murdered. On top of the general cluelessness of the boomer menace. I'd be curious how many self proclaimed experts haven't even played DOOM.

Also kinda curious how, among normies and dare I say even here it's "bullying versus mental illness", which is Brooks Brown's book versus Cullens. Cullen's has the leader/follower aspect. Randy has both bullying and the leader/follower aspect.

Aside from maybe the Nixon Tape, it seems to me possibly the perps expected to be considered victims at first. They were students of the school too. Had the bombs worked would have been a lot more confusion and they already thought they were some foreign terrorist initially it seems like. That final Molotov and crickets left near them seems like they wanted their corpses destroyed. They were in the library saying it was gonna explode. In the video games sometimes the bombs leave no body.  "Who's to blame" KMFDM says.

With that theory, I wonder if people are noticing this cynical strategy subconsciously; the strategic benefits of being "knee deep in the dead" in "confusing the hell out of the enemy", is what with the tragedy of dead children gets turned into "they were victims too boohoo", the 15 rather than 13 crosses, "why did they choose the school not a gym or police station", "why did they kill themselves among most of their victims" etc.

Also wonder if it explains comments like, when they enter the library, Patti Blair says one of them goes "So this is a library", joking like they hadn't been there before.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 41699
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 6:48 pm

The strangest thing about Randy is that on reddit he often contradicts not only version of events from his son's book, but also version of events from his own book. Example is that story about Dylan allegedly giving Brooks site's address.

They look like a family of liars, tbh.

QuestionMark, rj96, Employer_Square and candy.rot like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 35222
Forum Reputation : 1350

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 2:42 pm

Brown should be send for a lobotomy.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, Йозеф Геббельс, Woundfucker and candy.rot like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan   Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Brown still thinks Eric killed Dylan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2