Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened Empty
PostSubject: Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened   Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But who was listening? The Browns were, but not anyone else.

Do you ever wonder if Eric ever thought, "Well, maybe the fact that no one has been able or willing to stop me is a sign that VoDKa and I should go ahead and do it?"

Do you think Eric ever thought about all of the times that he *almost* got caught, but didn't? Did he wonder if he was meant to go NBK?

Contribution Points : 102387
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened   Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:14 pm

I wonder the same things.
The Browns get a lot of flack for their involvement with Columbine and I can really hear and understand why sometimes. However I'm always very aware of their involvement in Columbine both pre and post massacre.

I know it has been discussed and debated many times but I'd love to know exactly when "NBK" became a really serious option. I often imagine there was a conversation or event that occurred which prompted both Eric and Dylan to conclude that mass murder was an extremely attractive prospect and 100% the only option they had. If this point even ever existed.

Sometimes I wonder how aware good ole Mr Self Awareness himself Eric Harris was about, as you say *almost* getting caught. I wonder how aware he was if at all of the Browns repeated contact with law enforcement. I wonder what would have happened if Law Enforcement had searched Eric's home.  

The wondering can go on and on...
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened   Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:17 pm

They mention the time a clerk from Green Mountain Guns called Eric's home. Eric's dad, Wayne Harris, answered the phone.

When the clerk told him "Hey, your clips are in." Wayne - who owned guns himself - told the clerk he hadn't ordered any clips. Eric said his father never asked whether the caller even had the right phone number. Eric says if etiher the clerk or his father had asked just one question, "we would have been fucked."

Dylan: "We wouldn't be able to do what we're going to do."

Dylan: (predicting his parents' feelings of regret) "If only we could have reached them sooner, or found this tape."

Eric "If only we would have searched their room. If only we would have asked the right questions." (talks about his mother being thoughtful, bringing him candy and Slim Jims) "I really am sorry about all this."

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
bigj

Contribution Points : 80821
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened   Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:34 pm

I know this is called "vaccines",but what was it written for? His website?

Even if they hated everyone, they should of just thought of their parents and what this would do to them

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened   Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 9:12 am

I think Eric certainly got a kick out of this. The fact taht he is planning and putting this whole thing into action and everyone around him is too blind or too tupid to see it - mwell, that made Eric feel powerfull. It also must have in his own mind validate his assumptions taht people are stupid sheep and that the human race is not worth fighting for.

I do think people in general tend to downplay the powr-trip and rush Eric got out of all of this. If there's one good thing Cullen does, is bring this and the "duping-delight" issue to light. Cullen is wrong on many issues, but I think he (or rather the psyhological profiling people he references) have hit the nail on the head here.

In hindsight, I'm starting to see the same thing in Auvinen's vids and comments on youtube.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67641
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened   Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:51 am

Eric was a violent fantasy for a long time before April 20. In fact, many students might have similar fantasies of revenge to anyone. In most cases it's just a joke, as a way to reduce stress. Therefore, such threat few took seriously, it seemed too unreal.

PostSubject: Re: Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened   Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric told the world about NBK a year before it happened
Page 1 of 1