Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...

Go down 
+7
perpetual state
tfsa47090
Draw_It_White
PaintItBlack
deathmedic
jettfyre80
Mj2beat
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Empty
PostSubject: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Hello! I'm fairly new around here, so forgive me if this topic has been covered, but I am curious to hear others' opinions.

The one thing that I am mostly curious to know above all things concerning E and D's lives are where and how their souls are today. Whether you're a believer in the spirit world or heaven/hell, you've got to wonder whether or not their souls are at peace. I, personally, hope not. Have any of you dug around to search for some Columbine-related EVPs? I have. There's one in YT for sure. In that one, there's a crew that travels to the Columbine Memorial. While you can't really decipher much of what is being said, you can hear a voice (I'm going out on a limb and say that it belongs to Eric, though I'm not so positive) responding, "Hello?" to the person who asked a question. It's really interesting. I read a comment in another video where a girl says that she contacted Dylan through an EVP. She explained that she felt his presence around her and that she got really anxious. She mentioned that when she had the investigation photos on her desk, he made a comment about one of the victims, named Danny (not sure if she meant Mauser or Rohrbough) I'm iffy about that EVP though...

As for my opinions, I do believe that to be at peace, you have to pass on into the light of God. And as you may know, where there is light, there is truth. Therefore, I don't think that E and D have passed on. I think that they may be lingering souls because they are afraid of God's judgment. But hey, who knows right? And let's not forget about the victims either! Do you think that they are all reacquainted in the spirit world?
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95404
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:14 pm

I personally believe that some spiritual world could exist, I've had personal experiences and I like to investigate about those things but I would prefer to believe that Eric and Dylan are in the place where they wanted to be or a peaceful place not here around us. Maybe we can communicate with them and Ive seen people (some random "Columbiners") saying that they did via ouija and others saying, including a "paranormal team", that some energy is in Columbine but I am not really sure about it, I amq not sure if believe in those stories or not. By the way, can you share the links of the EVPs videos that you watched please?

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Mj2beat wrote:
I personally believe that some spiritual world could exist, I've had personal experiences and I like to investigate about those things but I would prefer to believe that Eric and Dylan are in the place where they wanted to be or a peaceful place not here around us. Maybe we can communicate with them and Ive seen people (some random "Columbiners")  saying that they did via ouija and others saying, including a "paranormal team", that some energy is in Columbine but I am not really sure about it, I amq not sure if believe in those stories or not. By the way, can you share the links of the EVPs videos that you watched please?
Here's some EVPs someone recorded (Or supposedly did.)
Here
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Lananas wrote:
Mj2beat wrote:
I personally believe that some spiritual world could exist, I've had personal experiences and I like to investigate about those things but I would prefer to believe that Eric and Dylan are in the place where they wanted to be or a peaceful place not here around us. Maybe we can communicate with them and Ive seen people (some random "Columbiners")  saying that they did via ouija and others saying, including a "paranormal team", that some energy is in Columbine but I am not really sure about it, I amq not sure if believe in those stories or not. By the way, can you share the links of the EVPs videos that you watched please?
Here's some EVPs someone recorded (Or supposedly did.)
Here

I've heard those ones before but thanks anyway Smile

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94585
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 am

The first EVP sounds like Dylan and the last one kinda sounds like Patti Nielsen, although she's alive. I've had really strange visions and feelings while watching the Fire department video, as if I was there. I'm really surprised they didn't tear down the school like they did to sandy hook.

Contribution Points : 102199
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:28 am

I watch a ton of Ghost Adventures... and they say there is 2 kinds of EVP... One is an intelligent spirit who will reply and interact, the other is what they call residual, so hearing an EVP of someone who is still alive COULD be possible if it is a residual type.
I know GA is not the best to site for anything but that would make sense why you would have heard Patty even though she is still among the living.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:34 pm

I think I found the video of the EVPs that pessimisticmarceline was talking about and its interesting, some voice appear saying hello and its like Eric's voice but I always have my doubts with those EVPs. Agreed with what deathmedic said, the ones on the website that Lananas passed me, seem more residual energy than something else, while the ones of that another video from youtube, seem more from a spirit interacting with the person. All of them are interesting but I would have to live a personal experience there to really believe it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Yeah guys, sorry! If you want to check the video out, it's here:
That's some real interesting stuff. Also, here's another one that was posted a little over a month ago:

Supposedly, it's the voices' of the victims, but honestly, I can't tell. Although, there are some really responsive answers on this one.
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 pm

pessimisticmarceline wrote:
That's some real interesting stuff. Also, here's another one that was posted a little over a month ago:

Supposedly, it's the voices' of the victims, but honestly, I can't tell. Although, there are some really responsive answers on this one.

Yes those are the ones I watched last night. The second one is really weird but interesting and the "no" and "nope" from the beginning are really creepy. Although, I would like to know how the woman could heard their responses right there to answered like she did several times.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96891
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello! I'm fairly new around here, so forgive me if this topic has been covered, but I am curious to hear others' opinions.

The one thing that I am mostly curious to know above all things concerning E and D's lives are where and how their souls are today. Whether you're a believer in the spirit world or heaven/hell, you've got to wonder whether or not their souls are at peace. I, personally, hope not. Have any of you dug around to search for some Columbine-related EVPs? I have. There's one in YT for sure. In that one, there's a crew that travels to the Columbine Memorial. While you can't really decipher much of what is being said, you can hear a voice (I'm going out on a limb and say that it belongs to Eric, though I'm not so positive) responding, "Hello?" to the person who asked a question. It's really interesting. I read a comment in another video where a girl says that she contacted Dylan through an EVP. She explained that she felt his As for my opinions, I do believe that to be at peace, you have to pass on into the light of God. And as you may know, where there is light, there is truth. Therefore, I don't think that E and D have passed on. I presence around her and that she got really anxious. She mentioned that when she had the investigation photos on her desk, he made a comment about one of the victims, named Danny (not sure if she meant Mauser or Rohrbough) I'm iffy about that EVP though...

think that they may be lingering souls because they are afraid of God's judgment. But hey, who knows right? And let's not forget about the victims either! Do you think that they are all reacquainted in the spirit world?

I need to clarify something. Are you saying that you hope E &D AREN'T at peace?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:50 pm

deathmedic wrote:
I watch a ton of Ghost Adventures... and they say there is 2 kinds of EVP... One is an intelligent spirit who will reply and interact, the other is what they call residual, so hearing an EVP of someone who is still alive COULD be possible if it is a residual type.
I know GA is not the best to site for anything but that would make sense why you would have heard Patty even though she is still among the living.
nothing to cover up at columbine.

Can you explain what you mean by visions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Mj2beat wrote:

Yes those are the ones I watched last night. The second one is really weird but interesting and the "no" and "nope" from the beginning are really creepy. Although, I would like to know how the woman could heard their responses right there to answered like she did several times.

The spirit box I have a hint of understanding for, but the rest is just nonsense IMO. I am not telling you that I think you are wrong, just i don't subscribe to it tbh. The "growl" "no" and a few other responses to me are just hard to listen to tbh. If they didn't put up the subtitles I would never have heard it. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98343
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Is it just me that finds this weird that people buy into this?

I find it a little disrespectful myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Nah, im on the same page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Honestly, whether ghosts are real or not, I have a bad feeling about people attempting to meddle with the dead. Especially dead mass murderers.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101388
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Lananas wrote:
Honestly, whether ghosts are real or not, I have a bad feeling about people attempting to meddle with the dead. Especially dead mass murderers.

I agree.

I know people's views about this are widely varied, but in my own experience, and with the vast experiences that have been shared with me by others, this is TRULY not something to play around with.

And that is precisely what most of this is; literally toying with things they are not even remotely prepared to cope with, let alone understand, despite how "advanced" many of them promote themselves as being.
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

Contribution Points : 92292

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:21 pm

[quote="think that they may be lingering souls because they are afraid of God's judgment. But hey, who knows right? And let's not forget about the victims either! Do you think that they are all reacquainted in the spirit world?"][

Is the spirit world and the afterlife the same thing? I heard they are completely different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Lananas wrote:

I know people's views about this are widely varied, but in my own experience, and with the vast experiences that have been shared with me by others, this is TRULY not something to play around with.

I'm really interested in this subject. Can you elaborate on this ? I do hear people say "don't mess with an ouija board" but never really heard a good , detailed explanation to why.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:59 pm

When you communicate with spiritual beings, you are asking a favor which needs to be returned. People who have messed with EVP detectors and spirit boxes without knowing what they are doing can put themselves in danger.

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:20 pm

You said others had experiences, care to share some? I'm reeally interested (PM if we're not allowed to be this off-topic)
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:37 pm

There's a story of a woman who became so obsessed with detecting EVPs that she completely isolated herself from society.

Contribution Points : 99827
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:12 am

Magnaphoria wrote:
Lananas wrote:

I'm really interested in this subject. Can you elaborate on this ? I do hear people say "don't mess with an ouija board" but never really heard a good , detailed explanation to why.

I'm not sure I believe this myself, but I often heard/read that it can be dangerous, too. People say that almost always it's not the ghosts who you want to 'talk' with (eg Eric/Dylan) that reply to you, but some other 'beings' (like demons or whatever - and some of them can really mess with people). And it could be difficult to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Lee

Abigail Lee

Contribution Points : 82065

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:08 am

Some people on youtube say that ghost who says "I m here " sounds like Eric and i think i heard Klebold not able ,There was no Heather involved in the event .

It is weird ,and i also think it can be dangerous sometimes demons can pretend like they are the people you try to get in contact with ,i have seen a video where a guy says he had to go to Exorcist after communicating with a ghost trough Ouija board.

But then again i read that some souls who are in Purgatory they do not suffer in Purgatory but on places they have sinned Mystic Teresa Neuman saw some priest who had to spend time in his church as a ghost ,Blessed Anne Katharine Emmerick saw a solder whose ghost was chained on a hill where he had died . According to that testimonies it could be possible that D&E are still there . but how can we know if that are really them or demons?

Mind is the destroyer
Soul is the survivor
Which one you listen to...
YOU BECOME - me.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98088
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:01 pm

That reminded me, someone (think it was a fangirl iirc) had a website and she posted a transcript of soem Ouija session suposedly talking to D.Kleboold.

On a related note, I heard fro a Denver local that there's a ghost story linked - supposedly Carla Hochhalter's ghost can be seen at night outside CHS on the school grounds and also at some local mall parking lot after dark.

If I were to go down the religious explanation, I'd say that its unlikely that either Eric or Dylan are around CHS, as by all evidence they are probably staying in the hells. Having said that, its possible that through mercy and compassion their time in hell was cut short and they were given a chance to be reborn as pretas - hungry ghosts (aka gaki) and hang around CHS in that form. But if the latter is true, then they shouldn't rememebr their past lives anyways.

Worst case scenario (even more unlikely) is that they somehow hang around CHS as vengefull spirits (onryō). That wouldl indeed be the worst possible cas as, as onryō are famously known for their capacity to directly harm or kill living humans. Seeing as we did not have a wave of weird deaths in CHS after the shooting, I think we can safely disregard the onryō hypothesis, even if we believe in such unorthodox and "not-exactly-canon-buddhist" things as vengefull ghosts.

I do not believe in any of this very much, but its fun to think about it and discuss.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102126

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:54 pm

I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as interesting as it may be, it seems to be a bad idea to mess around with something like this. Whether you believe in the possibility of vengeful mass murderer ghosts or pissed off victims or what have you, most of the time you shouldn't play with things you don't understand.

On that note, I really didn't hear anything. I mean, I heard most of what they posted as subtitles but if they had not done that I probably would not have heard it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...   Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric and Dylan in the Paranormal World...
Page 1 of 1