Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan

Go down 
+12
incelgnorance
Sadgasm
Alexz
Employer_Square
Primate Murder
Mr Bubbless
QuestionMark
lognifiiskurk
Carnifex879
margaflor
James411
LPorter101
16 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 109856
Forum Reputation : 2113

Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Empty
PostSubject: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:50 pm

I've always seen George Sodini as an older Eric.

George Sodini wrote:
   No girlfriend since 1984, last Christmas with Pam was in 1983. Who knows why. I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29). No shit! Over eighteen years ago. And did it maybe only 50-75 times in my life.

…I masturbate. Frequently.

George Sodini wrote:
I have slept alone for over 20 years. Last time I slept all night with a girlfriend it was 1982. Proof I am a total malfunction. Girls and women don’t even give me a second look ANYWHERE. There is something BLATANTLY wrong with me that NO goddam person will tell me what it is.

Told by at least 100 girls/women over the years I was a “nice guy”. Not kidding.

Eric Harris wrote:
why the fuck cant I get any? I mean, I'm nice and considerate and all that shit, but nooooo. I think I try to hard.

George Sodini wrote:
The future holds nothing for me. Twenty five years of nothing fun. I never even spent one weekend with a girl in my life, even at my own place. Also unlikely to find another similar job. I guess then is when I take care of things. I don’t have kids, close friends or anything. Just me here. If you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.

Eric Harris wrote:
I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don't fucking say, "well thats your fault" because it isnt, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. no no no dont let the weird looking Eric KID come along, ohh fucking nooo.

Sabratha likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

Contribution Points : 60728
Forum Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 6:27 pm

No Sodini is more like Elliot rodger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

Contribution Points : 60728
Forum Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 6:30 pm

Both were hopeless but sodini despair is more justified because he was 49 and if life expectnasy is like 75,

While Eric was only 18 he had his entire life ahead of him

It is like the older you get the more hope you lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:00 pm

(Deleted)

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 34080
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 10:05 am

Guilherme taucci and Luis de Castro.  I think they can be defined as imitators but there were aspects in which they look alike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 44426
Forum Reputation : 227
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 11:08 am

Dimitrios Pagourtzis reminds me of Dylan Klebold. Both were fairly shy and reclusive, but still had friends. I get the feeling that Dimitrios was inspired by Columbine because of the trenchcoat he wore (which he wore regularly before the shooting, which means he must've planned or thought of doing the shooting for a while) and the bombs he planted in the school.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33858
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 6:13 pm

Pekka Eric Auvinen was definitely somewhat similar to Eric in what he believed in and how he viewed the world, but I think that Pekkas world view was more developed that Erics "I hate mankind I would kill mankind" type of spiel.

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 90063
Forum Reputation : 2923

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 11:50 am

Kam and Breyer give off distinct Eric and Dylan vibes.

View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 7:30 pm

Stop me if this sounds familiar:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
Knight moved often as a child, living in Melbourne and Puckapunyal, and also abroad in Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Quote :
While at Westbourne he was noted for his fascination with guns and the military, with strong interests in Nazi Germany and World War II. In 1986 he attended La Trobe University to study French, German history and politics.

View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 3:06 pm

I mentioned this one elsewhere ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), but the Bellevue killers stand out to me as similar to Eric and Dylan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
Detectives learned that two fringe members of the "Saturday Night Denny's Club," Alex Baranyi and his best friend, David Anderson, both 17, had often talked about committing murder. Their friends just sloughed it off as idle ravings.

During their investigation, detectives interviewed numerous acquaintances of Baranyi and Anderson. They learned the two were close friends. Many witnesses described them as inseparable and said that Anderson appeared to be Baranyi's only friend. They shared a common interest in the Gothic lifestyle, dressing in all black clothing, sometimes with black trench coats. A neighbor jokingly referred to them as "The Blues Brothers." The two of them enjoyed playing Dungeons and Dragons and other role-playing games, and had a mutual interest in swords and knives.

Acquaintances of the suspects also told detectives that Baranyi and Anderson had been discussing a plan to kill the Wilsons for more than a year. According to one witness, he had a conversation with Anderson in late 1995 during which Anderson discussed a plan to kill the Wilsons and showed him a bat and knives that would be the murder weapons.

According to another witness, Baranyi and Anderson had compiled a "hit list" of potential murder victims. This list included Kimberly Wilson.

View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 12781
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 6:18 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri May 21, 2021 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 36585
Forum Reputation : 359

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 9:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And did it maybe only 50-75 times in my life.

…I masturbate. Frequently.

I'm a coomer and have never even kissed a girl. This guy is a dollar store Elliot Rodger.

He was proto-Elliot.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 12781
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 8:06 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 4:46 pm

Robert Hawkins reminds me of Dylan a bit, so does Jeff Weise

Employer_Square
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 10430
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 4:21 am

Elliot Rodger reminds me of Eric,which I’m sure will surprise a lot of people.They were both extremely narcissistic and entertained violent,sadistic fantasies of control and revenge.I personally believe there narcissistic behavior and thoughts covered up there low self esteem and more secretive feelings of inadequacy and worthlessness as well.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 3:48 pm

Jeff Weise reminds me of Dylan

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 34080
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 4:00 pm

Alvaro Castillo reminds me a bit of Dylan Klebold.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 4:15 pm

Alvaro Castillo reminds me a bit of Dylan Klebold.
Oh yeah, his foot fetish and unrequited love towards a girl he liked does make them both pretty similar.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexz

Contribution Points : 2205
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 6:52 pm

i knew some one in 06 who would wear a trenhcoat and all black who look like dyan klebold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadgasm
Top Contributor
Sadgasm

Contribution Points : 12513

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 7:22 pm

Brian Lee Draper & Torey Adamcik. Who was inspired by Eric & Dylan.

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexz

Contribution Points : 2205

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 8:12 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 4078

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 8:38 pm

Their 1,000 copycats! *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SusyJP

Contribution Points : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 11:46 pm

That guy from Russia kinda looks like Eric but maybe only because of how he was dressed like him and ended up dying like him. thats kinda creepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vluptune
Banned

Contribution Points : 2562

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 1:57 am

excluding the countless copycats, eric borel bears some similarities to eric harris

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 18567

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 9:20 am

excluding the countless copycats, eric borel bears some similarities to eric harris

Eric Borel also have similarities with Jeff Weise

Employer_Square and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 5289

PostSubject: Re: Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan   Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 8:01 pm

Sebastian Bosse reminds me of Eric to some degree's one factor being their love of weaponry as well as they both seemed to like doing stealth type of activities. Eric with his missions and Bosse with his air gun fight's but also as well because they both seemed to have similar mindsets on some issues.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Other killers who remind you of Eric and/or Dylan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: