Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine gives me a weird feeling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Columbine gives me a weird feeling Empty
PostSubject: Columbine gives me a weird feeling   Columbine gives me a weird feeling Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 7:41 am

Hello everyone

Columbine gives me a very weird feeling when i think about it.I feel like i'm walking alone in an empty school,some of the best feelings for me.It feels so eerie and full of pleasure.I absolutely love schools and how they look for some reason.

Everytime i think about Columbine i imagine what Eric and Dylan would feel like walking in the empty corridors of Columbine.

Anyone else has this feeling?
Back to top Go down
CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight

Contribution Points : 80822
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine gives me a weird feeling   Columbine gives me a weird feeling Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:51 am

I saw your post on /b/'s thread hahah
And like I said there,every place that is crowded during daytime or before being abandoned gives me that.
And Columbine,with NBK and all,must be a helluva place to be at night.

I'll take your brain to another dimension
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105688
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Columbine gives me a weird feeling   Columbine gives me a weird feeling Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:09 pm

I remember being at my school super late for something and there were like 10 people total in the whole school, most hallways were dark from the lights being out. It was really creepy. I couldn't imagine walking though columbine in the days after the massacre late at night. Had to be creepy for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine gives me a weird feeling   Columbine gives me a weird feeling Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:14 am

slippy123 wrote:
I remember being at my school super late for something and there were like 10 people total in the whole school, most hallways were dark from the lights being out. It was really creepy. I couldn't imagine walking though columbine in the days after the massacre late at night. Had to be creepy for sure.

Yeah,it's not that creepy for me.It gives me a very comfy feeling,i can't describe it accurately.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83857
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Columbine gives me a weird feeling   Columbine gives me a weird feeling Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:53 am

imagine if E&D's ghosts haunted the school

PostSubject: Re: Columbine gives me a weird feeling   Columbine gives me a weird feeling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine gives me a weird feeling
Page 1 of 1