Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 60421
Forum Reputation : 0

A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round. Empty
PostSubject: A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round.   A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 5:02 am

I'm not even from the U.S, but although it is another anniversary of a day people lost their lives, it is not any anniversary to me this time round because in is on a Tuesday of April 20th, and what day of the week was it that E and D did what they did on April 20th, 1999?

On a Tuesday.

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

<<Belka did absolutely nothing wrong.>>
Back to top Go down
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren

Contribution Points : 31477
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round.   A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 7:07 am

Meh, no stress. Who's going to risk getting the covid to copycat a shooting? .. Not me

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round.   A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 7:33 pm

There has been an influx in mass shootings over the past couple of weeks. It is becoming so common place that most people here in the U.S are not really think "if" but "when" it may happen to them or someone they love at some point.

PostSubject: Re: A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round.   A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very weird feeling on the upcoming anniversary this time round.
Page 1 of 1