Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning Cullenbine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

Cleaning Cullenbine Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Cullenbine   Cleaning Cullenbine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 10:19 pm

Hey, I have a great idea: Let's clean up Dave Cullen's Columbine by getting rid of all the bullshit.

Here, I'll start:

Dylan Klebold wanted chicks. Lots and lots of chicks.

But he didn't bone any.

[...]

On the ultimate high school scorecard, Eric scored jack shit. Brooks Brown, a hideously-ugly guy who never bathed, had a girlfriend. Eric did not.

[...]

Eric looked striking head-on: prominent cheekbones, hollowed out underneath--all his features proportionate, clean-cut, and all-American. The profile presented a bit of a problem, however:

Eric Harris wrote:
have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from, the fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me... constantly... therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED.

Cleaning Cullenbine
Page 1 of 1