Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Eric hadn't broken his nose...

Go down 
+2
OldskoolNBK
LPorter101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

If Eric hadn't broken his nose... Empty
PostSubject: If Eric hadn't broken his nose...   If Eric hadn't broken his nose... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:09 pm

...would the death toll have been much higher?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
OldskoolNBK

OldskoolNBK

Contribution Points : 75122
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If Eric hadn't broken his nose...   If Eric hadn't broken his nose... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:18 pm

Due to the fact he could have remained focused ,I think yes it could have been.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hectic

Hectic

Contribution Points : 79080
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: If Eric hadn't broken his nose...   If Eric hadn't broken his nose... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Who really knows. I personally think he would have grew uninterested either way. The crime he fantasised for months about had failed miserably and murdering hiding kids wasn't ''Doom'' enough for him. The original plan was to pick off kids fleeing from the school after the bombs went off. That's what he was truly relishing.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96566
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: If Eric hadn't broken his nose...   If Eric hadn't broken his nose... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:12 pm

There would have probably been a few more victims. I think it was one of the things that slowed them both down.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: If Eric hadn't broken his nose...   If Eric hadn't broken his nose... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:40 pm

I think there would have been significantly more deaths in the library had Eric not broken his nose. I think he was hurting quite badly and didn't want to look soft in his dazed state in front of those he'd been trying to act so tough in front of. I expect they thought the ground floor would have been covered in SWAT by this time and just went down there actually expecting a final shoot out rather than having a go at shooting at the bombs.

It's also crossed my mind that Eric blew his brains out in the style he did (rather than the way Dylan did) to try to completely destroy his nose & face to hide the fact in his autopsy he'd actually inflicted the damage he did to himself following the gun recoil in his little accident.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jakeo33

Contribution Points : 75286
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If Eric hadn't broken his nose...   If Eric hadn't broken his nose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:07 am

I think the nose had little to no effect on the shooting. Eric seems ok on the cafeteria footage just maybe a little disappointed if anything, let's not forget that they left the library in an attempt to blow up the propane tanks not because they didn't want to kill anymore, I think they just got bored of shooting people point blank hiding under tables.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: If Eric hadn't broken his nose...   If Eric hadn't broken his nose... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:10 am

Jakeo33 wrote:
I think the nose had little to no effect on the shooting. Eric seems ok on the cafeteria footage just maybe a little disappointed if anything, let's not forget that they left the library in an attempt to blow up the propane tanks not because they didn't want to kill anymore, I think they just got bored of shooting people point blank hiding under tables.

I'm not so sure they got bored. They weren't exactly in there hours and by all accounts they (particularly Dylan) seems to be having a good time.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Eric hadn't broken his nose...   If Eric hadn't broken his nose... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Eric hadn't broken his nose...
Page 1 of 1