Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again

Go down 
+4
Pho3nix
spidEr
42099_4EVA
PaintItBlack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98641
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 3:56 am

BBC- Do you still believe in God?




 


Sue-Not in the same way I did




 


BBC- If there is an afterlife, do you think that you will see Dylan again?




 


Sue- That is the one thing I have hoped for again and again, is that some moment - either in this present life or in the transition, or in the afterlife - that I must see him again.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:14 am

Breaks the heart...
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 67960
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 10:32 pm

And I believe she will (if she doesn't go into the light, the light is a trap) and when she does, she will reunite with a different Dylan, a Dylan who has finally found what he could never find in this existence/life - peace and true happiness and she will reunite with a Dylan who has spent his spiritual existence in places similar to the ones pictured below:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Because I think Dylan wrote in his journal of a dream of him being in environments like this - where he would be at peace.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr


Posts : 432
Contribution Points : 71651
Forum Reputation : 145
Join date : 2016-12-03
Age : 101
Location : germany

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 3:56 am

all Dylan needed to do was look around. Colorado looks like paradise unlike anything i've ever seen. I've spent my entire life in a city with homeless people begging me and miles apon miles of concrete roads. Colorado landscape is Heaven on Earth

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 67960
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 10:19 am

spidEr wrote:
all Dylan needed to do was look around. Colorado looks like paradise unlike anything i've ever seen. I've spent my entire life in a city with homeless people begging me and miles apon miles of concrete roads. Colorado landscape is Heaven on Earth


True, that's how we saw Colorado but for someone like Dylan, who was on a different astral mindset than probably hlaf of us are, he saw Colorado as just a cancerous suck-hole with human earthlings who behaved in ways that were strange to him. I think he even said in his journal, how the way humans acted was strange to him. To be honest, I don't think Dylan was ever meant for this existence. Kinda like that pale white dude in that film Powder, he was on this Earth but this existence wasn't his home. You know what I mean? His home was elsewhere, and so because it was, everything that people did here on Earth was strange to him and eventually left him not liking how people did things here....I don't know, but I also feel like Dylan felt that same way towards Earth and us. He wasn't meant for this existence.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix


Posts : 44
Contribution Points : 60538
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-05
Location : In my head

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 11:17 am

I feel so bad for her. I can't imagine how I'd be able to handle her situation.

_________________
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 11:47 am

As a Mom knowing how I would feel in that situation makes my heart break for Sue. Sad

I have no idea what is waiting on the other side, or if there even is something after this life. But as a compassionate person, I hope Sue will one day get the chance to see Dylan again.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 11:51 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
And I believe she will (if she doesn't go into the light, the light is a trap) and when she does, she will reunite with a different Dylan, a Dylan who has finally found what he could never find in this existence/life - peace and true happiness and she will reunite with a Dylan who has spent his spiritual existence in places similar to the ones pictured below:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Sunflowers are my absolute FAVORITE flower! Very Happy

Also may I ask why you feel that "the light" is a trap?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 122453
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 12:33 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I hope Sue will one day get the chance to see Dylan again.

I wonder how Dylan would feel, confronting his mom after all these years. He probably wouldn't want to.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195348
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Has anyone who knew Dylan commented on the book?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 67960
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 1:00 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
And I believe she will (if she doesn't go into the light, the light is a trap) and when she does, she will reunite with a different Dylan, a Dylan who has finally found what he could never find in this existence/life - peace and true happiness and she will reunite with a Dylan who has spent his spiritual existence in places similar to the ones pictured below:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Sunflowers are my absolute FAVORITE flower!  Very Happy

Also may I ask why you feel that "the light" is a trap?  


Yeah I love sunflowers, it gives off a tranquility feeling and yeah I read from several scientists that the idea is that upon death, our soul or consciousness separates from the body and then undergoes a process where its memory is wiped clean and it is recycled – reincarnated – into another body to repeat the same process. In this way the Earth becomes a literal prison planet from which it’s very difficult to escape. The soul net is placed there as an artificial energetic grid to prevent any soul from getting through.

Thus the Earth remains a closed system where new people are constantly born for the purpose of powering the economy and generating (negative) emotion for these beings/Gods who are called Archons to feed off of, with us not remembering who they (the Archons) are or what the real situation is. The soul net ensures the planet remains a trawling ground for the Archons to trigger our emotions (which they expertly do through the media, war, fear and other methods of deception) so they can get fed.

In the film, The Matrix, Morpheus shows Neo the shocking truth, that we are raised as a food source for the Controllers. He shows Neo a symbol of the battery. While this is a good symbol, a battery implies a storage of energy. In actuality, we act as generators of energy for the Archons, so a generator you see at a construction site might be a more accurate symbol.

However, because we are powerful beings, the Archons can’t just rely on force for all this. They need to trick us into giving them consent, and they do that by getting us to go willingly into the soul net - with the trick of the white light.


Val Valerian, who is an author an expert on the white light trap said once that:



It is they [Grey aliens or Archons] who await in the light when a human being dies. The human being is then recycled into another body and the process begins all over again… Hence the Light and Tunnel at death Trap. Scanning someone they wish to recycle as they near death, the archons discover who the person was close to, who has died. They then project that person(s) image into the white light tunnel and the image waves you in deeper. If you CHOOSE to follow, you can be trapped and sent to another incarnation of[i] their[/i] choice… these entities view Earth as a big farm with humans as the slaves.” wrote:


I posted a video below telling more about the death trap that is the white light and I sincerely hope that when Eric and Dylan died, they didn't go into the white light, because if so, they're back down here again - in the Archon's incarnation and that's not what either of them wanted (from what they wrote in their journals). If you don't go into the white light, you get to travel throughout the astral realm and even travel still in this realm (which is where spirits and hauntings comes from - hauntings are spirits who did not go into the white light, but have chosen to remain here in this realm of Earth, as spirits).




So that's why I don't encourage anyone to go into the light after death, because it's a trap to get people to come right back here to this existence again, so the Archons can feed off of your energy and you can remain a slave to them, and also, from everything I have heard, remaining in the astral realm is beautiful, compared to coming back here to this existence in an incarnation.

Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65914
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 2:37 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
And I believe she will (if she doesn't go into the light, the light is a trap) and when she does, she will reunite with a different Dylan, a Dylan who has finally found what he could never find in this existence/life - peace and true happiness and she will reunite with a Dylan who has spent his spiritual existence in places similar to the ones pictured below:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Sunflowers are my absolute FAVORITE flower!  Very Happy

Also may I ask why you feel that "the light" is a trap?  


Yeah I love sunflowers, it gives off a tranquility feeling and yeah I read from several scientists that the idea is that upon death, our soul or consciousness separates from the body and then undergoes a process where its memory is wiped clean and it is recycled – reincarnated – into another body to repeat the same process. In this way the Earth becomes a literal prison planet from which it’s very difficult to escape. The soul net is placed there as an artificial energetic grid to prevent any soul from getting through.

Thus the Earth remains a closed system where new people are constantly born for the purpose of powering the economy and generating (negative) emotion for these beings/Gods who are called Archons to feed off of, with us not remembering who they (the Archons) are or what the real situation is. The soul net ensures the planet remains a trawling ground for the Archons to trigger our emotions (which they expertly do through the media, war, fear and other methods of deception) so they can get fed.

In the film, The Matrix, Morpheus shows Neo the shocking truth, that we are raised as a food source for the Controllers. He shows Neo a symbol of the battery. While this is a good symbol, a battery implies a storage of energy. In actuality, we act as generators of energy for the Archons, so a generator you see at a construction site might be a more accurate symbol.

However, because we are powerful beings, the Archons can’t just rely on force for all this. They need to trick us into giving them consent, and they do that by getting us to go willingly into the soul net - with the trick of the white light.


Val Valerian, who is an author an expert on the white light trap said once that:



It is they [Grey aliens or Archons] who await in the light when a human being dies. The human being is then recycled into another body and the process begins all over again… Hence the Light and Tunnel at death Trap. Scanning someone they wish to recycle as they near death, the archons discover who the person was close to, who has died. They then project that person(s) image into the white light tunnel and the image waves you in deeper. If you CHOOSE to follow, you can be trapped and sent to another incarnation of[i] their[/i] choice… these entities view Earth as a big farm with humans as the slaves.” wrote:


I posted a video below telling more about the death trap that is the white light and I sincerely hope that when Eric and Dylan died, they didn't go into the white light, because if so, they're back down here again - in the Archon's incarnation and that's not what either of them wanted (from what they wrote in their journals). If you don't go into the white light, you get to travel throughout the astral realm and even travel still in this realm (which is where spirits and hauntings comes from - hauntings are spirits who did not go into the white light, but have chosen to remain here in this realm of Earth, as spirits).




So that's why I don't encourage anyone to go into the light after death, because it's a trap to get people to come right back here to this existence again, so the Archons can feed off of your energy and you can remain a slave to them, and also, from everything I have heard, remaining in the astral realm is beautiful, compared to coming back here to this existence in an incarnation.


That's some trippy shit. How did you start believing in this? I consider myself to be a very openminded but this, according to me, includes way to many philosophical assumptions.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 67960
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 2:50 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
And I believe she will (if she doesn't go into the light, the light is a trap) and when she does, she will reunite with a different Dylan, a Dylan who has finally found what he could never find in this existence/life - peace and true happiness and she will reunite with a Dylan who has spent his spiritual existence in places similar to the ones pictured below:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Sunflowers are my absolute FAVORITE flower!  Very Happy

Also may I ask why you feel that "the light" is a trap?  


Yeah I love sunflowers, it gives off a tranquility feeling and yeah I read from several scientists that the idea is that upon death, our soul or consciousness separates from the body and then undergoes a process where its memory is wiped clean and it is recycled – reincarnated – into another body to repeat the same process. In this way the Earth becomes a literal prison planet from which it’s very difficult to escape. The soul net is placed there as an artificial energetic grid to prevent any soul from getting through.

Thus the Earth remains a closed system where new people are constantly born for the purpose of powering the economy and generating (negative) emotion for these beings/Gods who are called Archons to feed off of, with us not remembering who they (the Archons) are or what the real situation is. The soul net ensures the planet remains a trawling ground for the Archons to trigger our emotions (which they expertly do through the media, war, fear and other methods of deception) so they can get fed.

In the film, The Matrix, Morpheus shows Neo the shocking truth, that we are raised as a food source for the Controllers. He shows Neo a symbol of the battery. While this is a good symbol, a battery implies a storage of energy. In actuality, we act as generators of energy for the Archons, so a generator you see at a construction site might be a more accurate symbol.

However, because we are powerful beings, the Archons can’t just rely on force for all this. They need to trick us into giving them consent, and they do that by getting us to go willingly into the soul net - with the trick of the white light.


Val Valerian, who is an author an expert on the white light trap said once that:



It is they [Grey aliens or Archons] who await in the light when a human being dies. The human being is then recycled into another body and the process begins all over again… Hence the Light and Tunnel at death Trap. Scanning someone they wish to recycle as they near death, the archons discover who the person was close to, who has died. They then project that person(s) image into the white light tunnel and the image waves you in deeper. If you CHOOSE to follow, you can be trapped and sent to another incarnation of[i] their[/i] choice… these entities view Earth as a big farm with humans as the slaves.” wrote:


I posted a video below telling more about the death trap that is the white light and I sincerely hope that when Eric and Dylan died, they didn't go into the white light, because if so, they're back down here again - in the Archon's incarnation and that's not what either of them wanted (from what they wrote in their journals). If you don't go into the white light, you get to travel throughout the astral realm and even travel still in this realm (which is where spirits and hauntings comes from - hauntings are spirits who did not go into the white light, but have chosen to remain here in this realm of Earth, as spirits).




So that's why I don't encourage anyone to go into the light after death, because it's a trap to get people to come right back here to this existence again, so the Archons can feed off of your energy and you can remain a slave to them, and also, from everything I have heard, remaining in the astral realm is beautiful, compared to coming back here to this existence in an incarnation.


That's some trippy shit. How did you start believing in this? I consider myself to be a very openminded but this, according to me, includes way to many philosophical assumptions.

Well I began believing in it after I started researching and found out that many, many people have had past lives, in fact everyone has had past lives, so how can this be if after death, some claim there's a heaven, some claim there's a hell, and some claim that there's nothing after death?

So then when I researched more, I discovered that when anyone who dies goes through the white light, they meet up with the Lords Of Karma for a life review and then they're forced to reincarnate - and that's why millions of people can remember past lives, because when they first died, they went into the white light and reincarnated. It is very trippy and at first I was like "nah, I don't believe that" but now I do, there's so much evidence to point to the fact that after death, the white light is a trick to get you to reincarnate and come back here to Earth.

I've been trying to weeks now to go into astral projection (which is having an outer body experience through self hypnosis) to see if I could find out what the astral realm is like (the astral realm being the realm that you experience if you don't go into the white light) but I've been having difficulty. I initially wanted to astral project to see if I could find my father and grandmother but then and now - also I've been trying so that I could see if Eric and Dylan are in the astral realm or if they went into the light and incarnated back here. There are more videos on this topic and if you want, I could post them for you to view, it's a deep subject but like I said, there's like all this evidence that proves that this might very well be a real thing.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65914
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Quote :
Well I began believing in it after I started researching and found out that many, many people have had past lives, in fact everyone has had past lives, so how can this be if after death, some claim there's a heaven, some claim there's a hell, and some claim that there's nothing after death?

So then when I researched more, I discovered that when anyone who dies goes through the white light, they meet up with the Lords Of Karma for a life review and then they're forced to reincarnate - and that's why millions of people can remember past lives, because when they first died, they went into the white light and reincarnated. It is very trippy and at first I was like "nah, I don't believe that" but now I do, there's so much evidence to point to the fact that after death, the white light is a trick to get you to reincarnate and come back here to Earth.

I've been trying to weeks now to go into astral projection (which is having an outer body experience through self hypnosis) to see if I could find out what the astral realm is like (the astral realm being the realm that you experience if you don't go into the white light) but I've been having difficulty. I initially wanted to astral project to see if I could find my father and grandmother but then and now - also I've been trying so that I could see if Eric and Dylan are in the astral realm or if they went into the light and incarnated back here. There are more videos on this topic and if you want, I could post them for you to view, it's a deep subject but like I said, there's like all this evidence that proves that this might very well be a real thing.

I think my biggest problem with this idea is the concept of the powers of the afterlife being able to have some kind of intent or idenitity that is similar to humans.

What would be the reason to trick people to go into the light? Why does that matter to the "Lords of Karma"?
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr


Posts : 432
Contribution Points : 71651
Forum Reputation : 145
Join date : 2016-12-03
Age : 101
Location : germany

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 4:07 pm

The truth is we all know what death is like because we experienced it before we were born, its the same feeling. That being said I do wish the world was a planned thing rather than a cosmic accident, where there was a system in place for us to meet in an after life, but if the world was that much of a nice place there'd just be no pain or death at all and we'd just be on this earth forever. Also I think if I believed in that stuff and had a child and lost him/her, then I would be terrified at the fact that I didn't know where their spirit is and not being able to keep them safe as they had looked at me as a protector figure, yet they are in a place that is beyond my reach.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65914
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 4:25 pm

To be honest I dont believe in anything really but the thought of a collective mind soothes me, as does space and nature, so I would want to believe that the afterlife is a mixture of all that stuff. Hahaha and that is what that Theory said, How convenient for me Razz

But I'm logically with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] death is more likely to be what it was like before we were born.

But sometimes I think about why we dream and what purpose our subconscious mind actually has in our lives and that maybe the afterlife has more use of our subconsious state because honestly I dont really see the utility of dreaming.

It really is sad if we are made to be able to construct these big ideas and dreams and abstract beautiful things only to be forever stuck in an endless loop of reliving the same old world with the same limiting laws of nature.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 67960
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 7:00 pm

spidEr wrote:
The truth is we all know what death is like because we experienced it before we were born, its the same feeling. That being said I do wish the world was a planned thing rather than a cosmic accident, where there was a system in place for us to meet in an after life, but if the world was that much of a nice place there'd just be no pain or death at all and we'd just be on this earth forever. Also I think if I believed in that stuff and had a child and lost him/her, then I would be terrified at the fact that I didn't know where their spirit is and not being able to keep them safe as they had looked at me as a protector figure, yet they are in a place that is beyond my reach.

munchkinphone wrote:
To be honest I dont believe in anything really but the thought of a collective mind soothes me, as does space and nature, so I would want to believe that the afterlife is a mixture of all that stuff. Hahaha and that is what that Theory said, How convenient for me Razz

But I'm logically with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] death is more likely to be what it was like before we were born.

But sometimes I think about why we dream and what purpose our subconscious mind actually has in our lives and that maybe the afterlife has more use of our subconsious state because honestly I dont really see the utility of dreaming.

It really is sad if we are made to be able to construct these big ideas and dreams and abstract beautiful things only to be forever stuck in an endless loop of reliving the same old world with the same limiting laws of nature.

Well the best way to have freedom after death is to not go into the light, because from all accounts, the white light will bring you back down here again. I tend to believe that with Eric and Dylan, when their spirits rose up, Dylan, being the one who seemed to have some kind of knowledge about the afterlife and existences, when they both saw the white light, Eric was probably like "ooh wow, shit let's go Vodka!" and Dylan grabbed his arm and was like "no, how do we know we can trust it Eric? Let's not go" and then they just didn't go, so they're out in the astral realm.

Anyway for those who are wondering what the belief is on what happens after death with the white light trap, I listed it below and since I too believe it, I'm believing this is what Eric and Dylan probably saw (and then didn't see because they didn't go into the light). I found this off a website:

The false-light demiurgic parasites known as the "Lords" of Karma are perhaps the worst violators of free-will that I have encountered, second only to the corrupt demiurge itself.   They are the primary gatekeepers that allow or deny beings access into and out of the demiurgic system, and as such, they must be exposed.  To begin with, the lords of Karma are responsible for forcing beings to reincarnate over, and over, and over (and over) again, in clear violation of Universal Law.   In the "Free Universe" outside of the corrupt demiurgic enslavement system, a being is free to incarnate onto any planet that they choose.

When a being's physical life comes to an end (after hundreds, perhaps thousands of years), they return to Infinite Source for a rest, and then decide what they want to do next in order to continue to learn and grow.  Nowhere in this process is a hierarchical group of controlling, manipulative beings like the "lords" of karma present.  The primary tool that the Lords of Karma use to manipulate a being into accepting nearly endless reincarnation is the (false) "Light Review."  When a person's body dies, they move out into the astral realms and begin to shed most of their previously held identity. If this process were allowed to occur without interruption, the True Light of that being would emerge from within them and they would release layer upon layer of limiting beliefs generated in that incarnation.  

However, within the realms of the demiurgic control system, what happens is that the Lords Of Karma intercept that being just as their light is starting to emerge from within and surround them in a dazzling display of colorful external light.  (This is why most of the people with near-death experiences report going through a tunnel of light.)  The dazzling outer display distracts the being from the light emerging from within them and hypnotizes them through frequency entrainment and activation of any and all religious programming that being had been exposed to during their incarnation.  The Lords Of Karma and other members of the Spiritual Liararchy such as arch(on) "angels" and "ascended masters" will often be present in the background during this process.  As the individual is filled with a feeling of universal love and connectedness, they are told that this feeling is coming into them from the external "beings of light" that are surrounding them.

However, this feeling of universal oneness and love is actually emerging from INSIDE of the being, and it is being reflected back to them by the Lords Of Karma and the liararchy.  The individual doesn't have any time to reflect on what is happening, because they are quickly moved into the "review" phase of the process.  They are shown a little movie of their life which focuses on the disappointments, unfulfilled desires, painful experiences and hurtful actions the person experienced during their life.  Through this biased and manipulated "life review," the being is made to feel bad about their life, which is exactly what the Lords of Karma want. They tell the person that even though they failed at so many things in their life, that they will be given a chance to go back one more time and "get things right" in a new incarnation.  

The being is then grateful at this chance for redemption and accepts the agreements that the Lords of Karma present them with to incarnate again.   If that being was raised with a Christian type of indoctrination, they will encounter "Jesus and the angels" but be told that they are "not yet worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven."   Of course, the fear of being sent to hell is so strong in their belief system that they JUMP at the chance to reincarnate and become "worthy" to enter "God's kingdom," which is actually the demiurge's kingdom.  After agreeing to reincarnate, the being is then sent to a "heavenly realm" in the middle to upper astral realms to await reincarnation.  This realm is nicely decorated with simulations of nature, lovely views and a staff of "guardian angels" who make sure those beings go back to earth when their time comes.  Of course, those "guardians" are actually parasitic sheep-herders tending to their flock, and there is NO allowance for the beings held in this realm to go elsewhere.  

If the content of an individual's life, unhealed wounds and unfulfilled desires isn't enough to convince them that they need to reincarnate, they are presented with an even more brazen deception.  They are shown what they are told is their own past life where they committed horrible crimes, and they are told that they need to continue incarnating into adverse conditions in order to "work off" that bad karma.   In reality, the life they are shown is NOT theirs, but rather the actions of some being closely aligned with the liararchy who made pacts with them to avoid taking energetic responsibility for their actions.   Some of that criminal being's malicious energy is then projected onto the individual who is being tricked into believing that they were once that horrible criminal.  

That being then takes on agreements to "discharge" the "bad karma" that they have (supposedly) earned for themselves, never realizing that it was all a lie designed to keep them subjugated and enslaved.  This is done to coerce the being's agreement to reincarnate and take responsibility for crimes that they did not commit, ensuring that the person's next life is going to be filled with undue hardship.   This karmic transference also allows those dark sorcerers who have aligned with the liararchy to avoid the repercussions of their own actions.  This transference is also used on a large-scale upon the populace of the planet through forms of mass mind-control and media manipulation.  

To properly explain that will require a separate article, but the basic mechanism for how this is done is through subconscious agreements embedded throughout the media, corporate logos (sigils), financial contracts, admiralty law and other "matrix institutions."  One more very important aspect of the agreements that are put upon beings by the Lords of Karma are the original "entry agreements" that the beings coming into the corrupt demiurgic realm are forced to make in order to even gain entry into this system.  Many of us came here from what is call "The Free Universe" to help dismantle the demiurgic system from within, and the liararchy imposed an extensive list of coerced agreements upon these "Free Souls" in order to limit their effectiveness.

These entry agreements also contain clauses that allow for unspecified hardships to be leveled against a being during their incarnation, including but not limited to:  Birth bump to bad parents, physical abuse, sexual abuse, psychic attacks, etheric implantation, dream-manipulation, recruitment into the false-light's "lightworker corps," relationship issues, health problems, money problems, physical abduction and implantation, lack of self-worth and much more.  

Most of the Free Universe beings coming in were pretty confident they could overcome those limitations, so they signed up.   There really was not much option, but some of us negotiated more fiercely than others and were saddled with fewer of these pernicious agreements, but no one came in "unscathed."  Regardless of how many coerced entry agreements we have, it is important to remove all of these agreements in order to get clear and proceed with our chosen tasks of healing and waking up others, as well as pulling apart the demiurgic construct from the inside.



And from another website:

The symptoms that someone has been reincarnated is -  

* Birth marks that show up in a specific place on the body for no reason.  

* Crippling headaches that have no cause.  

* Severe pain in one spot on the body.  

* Strong attraction to things we have never seen, or experienced in this lifetime, yet we are drawn to them with astounding passion (which could explain why Dylan loved the smell of coffee but hated the taste of it, because a past life he had probably loved the smell of coffee and loved coffee itself but yet Dylan just only loved the smell of it but hated the taste of it, because he was identifying with a past life of his).  

* Severe, heart stopping phobias that don't seem to have any rational explanation.  

* Beliefs about God, and the Universe, that we were inexplicably born with.  

* A feeling of being drawn to a particular place on the Earth. Or maybe a feeling of being drawn to a particular place in the Stars.  

* A feeling of not being Human (this is what Dylan felt, according to his journal).  

* A feeling of being a warrior.  

* Any feeling that doesn't match your present day Human life.  

These are all symptoms of past life memories that are bleeding through into this life. A past life regression hypnosis therapy session can release all of these past life attachments, in a matter of minutes and completely fix your body, to restore it to a state of balance and vibrancy. All Humans are suffering because we are forcefully reincarnated, given amnesia, and returned to Earth. Stop this cycle and you will solve the Matrix. Without conscious recall of our past lifetimes, we cannot identify the cause of trauma, so we cannot heal our trauma. In reality, most anomalous health problems are just anomalous past life memories that we are holding onto, and incapable of releasing.  Our planet is a prison planet, because of reincarnation.

Not only because we are physically enslaved. But with the false amnesia, caused by artificial erasure, our souls are also enslaved. There is way out: You simply ask to be returned to Source. Form that request in your mind, and demand it. If you do not want to stay here, then ask to be returned to Source.  Ask spirit guides to return you to Source. Ask Source to return you to Source. Demand that you are a sovereign being, and that you cannot be kept here. Do not listen to any spirit guides, until you have specifically asked them who they are, and what they are, and if they are working for the light. From this point forward, you must ask every person, and every form of living consciousness, if they are working for the light. If you do not ask, you will not know who or what to trust.  

Ask the people you meet in dreams. Ask yourself now, if you are working for the light. It is always important to know the difference between light and dark. You get to choose which path you want to take. It is up to you. It is not up to anyone else. But you have to actually make the choice. Upon your death, do not randomly enter any tunnels or go towards any white light, until you know exactly what it is, and where you are going.

There is a version of a false white light, and that is the mechanistic, automated trap.  We cannot assume that our death is going to take us to "Heaven." The religious versions of Heaven are only setup to dissuade people away from requesting our return to Source. Source is infinity, love, and freedom, and it is the only true Heaven. You need to specifically ask for what you want, not leave it up to someone else to decide what is best.

Start today, deciding where you want to go when you die.  Since most Humans have no preference for where they go when they die, most will be automatically processed by an autonomous technological system. Set a preference right now. Either ask to come back to Earth, back to your native Soul group in the stars, or ask to leave and return to Source. But do not go through life accepting no responsibility for your choice in your own reincarnation. This is how you solve the Matrix.



So anyway, that's what I believe and again, I believe - or at least am hoping that Eric and Dylan didn't go into the white light and are still somewhere in the astral plane and if they are, I hope Sue doesn't go into the white light upon her dying, or else she might miss her chance of seeing Dylan...
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65914
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 6:22 am

I too love the smell of coffee but not the taste. From where did you get that Dylan liked the smell of coffee?

I have a hard time seeing Sue not going into the light..
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195348
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:52 am

munchkinphone wrote:
I too love the smell of coffee but not the taste. From where did you get that Dylan liked the smell of coffee?

I have a hard time seeing Sue not going into the light..


The coffee thing is from his essay "Just a day" it was on Eric's server but Dylan wrote it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19


Posts : 159
Contribution Points : 105119
Forum Reputation : 235
Join date : 2013-05-08
Age : 41

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:05 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
I too love the smell of coffee but not the taste. From where did you get that Dylan liked the smell of coffee?

I have a hard time seeing Sue not going into the light..


The coffee thing is from his essay "Just a day" it was on Eric's server but Dylan wrote it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love the bit about the cocoa puffs. I did not see that one coming!

_________________
I don't trust joggers, they're the ones always finding the bodies.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65914
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 10:21 am

Oh god, I cant believe I almost missed out on this essay. It is actually extremely beautiful and genuine. Is there any more essays like this I should know about?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195348
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 10:26 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Oh god, I cant believe I almost missed out on this essay. It is actually extremely beautiful and genuine. Is there any more essays like this I should know about?

Probably, I can see what I can find. It's much different than his Man in Black essay.

I really like this one. Dylan was a good writer, he sets a good scene for the reader
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65914
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 am

Where in the 11k can I find all Dylans essays? Are they dated?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195348
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 10:41 am

All of Eric and Dylans writings I have seen have been at the very end of the 11k. I am not sure if they're dated. This one was found on Eric's server.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 11:25 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
And I believe she will (if she doesn't go into the light, the light is a trap) and when she does, she will reunite with a different Dylan, a Dylan who has finally found what he could never find in this existence/life - peace and true happiness and she will reunite with a Dylan who has spent his spiritual existence in places similar to the ones pictured below:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Sunflowers are my absolute FAVORITE flower!  Very Happy

Also may I ask why you feel that "the light" is a trap?  


Yeah I love sunflowers, it gives off a tranquility feeling and yeah I read from several scientists that the idea is that upon death, our soul or consciousness separates from the body and then undergoes a process where its memory is wiped clean and it is recycled – reincarnated – into another body to repeat the same process. In this way the Earth becomes a literal prison planet from which it’s very difficult to escape. The soul net is placed there as an artificial energetic grid to prevent any soul from getting through.


So that's why I don't encourage anyone to go into the light after death, because it's a trap to get people to come right back here to this existence again, so the Archons can feed off of your energy and you can remain a slave to them, and also, from everything I have heard, remaining in the astral realm is beautiful, compared to coming back here to this existence in an incarnation.


That is a very interesting theory. I truly don't think that anyone is supposed to know what is to come, or where we go after we die, if we just don't cease to exist. Who knows?

But in all honesty, I hope there is no such thing as reincarnation. Living through this f*cked up world once is enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again   Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Dylan's Mom;I'll see him again
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dylans PC
» Dylans Brother
» Dylans suicide
» Some of Dylans thoughts used in a song
» Dylans symbols

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: