Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random question of " what if "

Go down 
+2
Draw_It_White
OldskoolNBK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OldskoolNBK

OldskoolNBK

Contribution Points : 75147
Forum Reputation : 0

Random question of " what if " Empty
PostSubject: Random question of " what if "   Random question of " what if " Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:28 pm

If today's tech like go pro cams would have been available on 4/20/99 , do you think E&D would have video documented their massacre ?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Random question of " what if "   Random question of " what if " Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Perhaps. Can you live stream from these? Not a chance they'd release it if they didn't even let us see the basement tapes.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105438
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Random question of " what if "   Random question of " what if " Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:24 am

I like in the movie zero hour how they keep the camera on the dash of the car when they start the massacre. I also wish they would of gotten around to sending the basement tapes to some news outlets. Then we would all have seen the Holy grail.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124084
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Random question of " what if "   Random question of " what if " Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:29 am

OldskoolNBK wrote:
If today's tech like go pro cams would have been available on 4/20/99 , do you think E&D would have video documented their massacre ?

We will never know but I am sure one day somebody will do just that.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Random question of " what if "   Random question of " what if " Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:04 am

I remember a few months ago a murderer appeared to stop mid massacre to pose for a photo with a girl.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118808
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Random question of " what if "   Random question of " what if " Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:19 am

Radioactive_Clothing wrote:
I remember a few months ago a murderer appeared to stop mid massacre to pose for a photo with a girl.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83307
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Random question of " what if "   Random question of " what if " Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 7:44 am

sororityalpha wrote:
OldskoolNBK wrote:

We will never know but I am sure one day somebody will do just that.
We discussed this in other threads and a number of people said it would happen but I just stumbled upon this and I wanted to point it out because it's from 2016 and it's happened more than once since then.

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random question of " what if "   Random question of " what if " Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random question of " what if "
Page 1 of 1