Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...

Go down 
+4
Belladonna
Jenn
Draw_It_White
anonacc489
8 posters
AuthorMessage
anonacc489

Contribution Points : 75041
Forum Reputation : 0

So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Empty
PostSubject: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Not sure where to put this.

I had a nightmare last night that I was being chased by Eric Harris with a machete, and right as I open the gate to my yard with him chasing me behind me I was slashed from behind, and I felt every single detail, and I suddenly flashed awake at 7:21 in the morning.

What does it mean? Has anyone ever had a nightmare related to Columbine before? Is this a sign I'm indulging in too much of this whole Columbine thing?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98518
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 6:58 pm

Were you by chance researching right before you went to bed?

I ask because a couple of months ago I was reading Lord of the Rings and fell asleep with the book in my hand. I dreamt I was slain by an Orc. I remember his blade slicing my in the chest/ stomach. I went down and he and I both knew I was finished so he just walked off with his Orc pals. I remember just waiting to bleed out. I remember not being angry at him, just disappointed as I couldn't recall giving him a reason to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119283
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 7:13 pm

I think it has something to do with what you were doing throughout the day or just prior to going to sleep. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is obsessed with watching these forensic files programs where they reenact these terrible crimes that have happened using all the evidence from the crimes. And he's told me on several of occasions that he's had some dream where someone broke into the house and tried to kill him or that someone tried to hunt him down and kill him. All things that he saw in these TV shows that he constantly has me watching.

So yes, you were probably reading or watching a bunch of stuff related to Columbine that day. And no, I don't think you're indulging too much. As long as you're not sitting around thinking about going on a killing spree/hurting people, I think you're OK.

Once when I was sick a few years ago and on all these different medications, I had a hallucination that Dylan was sitting on my bed holding a gun and I just chalked it up to all the time I was spending on Columbine. I wasn't worried.

Back to top Go down
anonacc489

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Yep, I was reseraching before bed.

It was REALLY weird too, because I vaguely remember Dylan being in the dream somewhere, talking to himself about how wrong everything had been.

Really really weird shit. I haven't had a dream like that in a while.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna

Contribution Points : 74964

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:45 pm

I've had lots of Columbine dreams...

But for some reason I'm never scared of E&D and they are never shooting me or anyone. I've had a lot of dreams where we are just hanging out, and they're smiling - like in the tapes released with them in it. Most recent one I remember Dylan was sitting in the front seat of the car smiling like in that video where they're driving to Columbine. But he was grainy like he was on TV or something. Is there something wrong with me the fact they're always normal and smiling and happy in my dreams? lol
Back to top Go down
anonacc489

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:53 pm

Well I'd rather see Eric and Dylan happy than in "murder mode", as I would anyone, lol.

I mean the thing that you gotta realize is that up until Columbine they were pretty much just normal teenagers for the most part, only Columbine was on the side, as their special dark little project. It's interesting you note that car tape, as that is the perfect example of this.

They seem like normal kids there just hanging out, making fun jokes.

Actually, speaking of that tape...

Anyone else catch that bit in that tape where Dylan says: "I heard something about a parole coming up around May, but I'm not sure if I believe that..."

And then Eric cuts in: "I don't."

Was this some eerie hint at what was going to happen?
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90499

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Actually, it's Nate Dykeman in that video wth Dylan. Nate says the bit about parole and Dylan says "I know I don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 5:53 pm

I'm not really good at writing down my nightmares at 2 in the morning... ,but no your not the only one that has this happening

i am walking through the columbine high school library when i come up to Eric's body leaning up agents a book case covered in blood spattered books his legs are extended straight out feet turned out arms laying at his side palms in towards  his body but slightly towards the ceiling head turned downward to the the left and you could see his rite eye opened  slightly ... when he turned his head i could see that his eye socket had been broken as was his nose there was a cut starting from the nasal bone going upward to where his nose dips in to about half way through his nose his other eye was a greenish gray or maybe even blue his mouth had all kinds of cuts around it and a tooth missing ... the top of his head was missing like some one had taken a chainsaw to it ... he turned his head and looked at me directly in my eyes and reached his hand witch had a black glove on with the fingers cut away and pulled out some of what was left of his brains and was trying to hand them to me and saying help me at the same time ... then  i wake up ... i always wake up rite then and its messed up because its always 2 o'clock in the morning...

I have also had a dream where Eric, Dylan and I were drinking on an enclosed porch and Eric thought it would be funny to set Dylan's pants on fire ... I don't know don't ask

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 80236
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 5:33 pm

It just occurred to me that hours ago in my sleep, I had the longest most unexpected but very random and pleasant dream of Dylan and Eric. Yesterday morning, I dreamt of the boys for a very short while in another random situation aswell. SO random but it seemed like we were all in a prep-school which for some reason was also a house that we all lived in together and we were in uniforms, and I kept looking for Eric but Dylan was always there and kept trying to distract me from looking for Eric. He kept talking to me, entertaining me with stuff in class, it was suuuuper random. The previous dream was of us three watching a movie or something like that and Dylan was the only one who remained nice towards me whilst Eric was ignorant and unfazed.

Pipistrelle

Contribution Points : 72538

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Wow, weird that this thread is relevant right after I joined. I've been diving back into hardcore research for the past month or so, and although I've researched in the past, I don't think I ever had any kind of Columbine-related dream up to this point... However, this one was TERRIFYING by any dream standards. Maybe my subconscious was trying to make a point?

The dream had me as a student at Columbine, in a classroom. E&D barge in with guns, but for some reason, bust out a window and help people outside (dream logic is so bizarre sometimes). As I'm making my way outside, I come face to face with Dylan, who is "helping" people out. I make strong eye contact, trying to get him to say something, explain himself, but he shakes his head "no", or says it under his breath, and I continue on my way, disappointed. Outside on the grass, we don't run, but instead try and take cover with "debris" lying around. E&D are shooting over our heads and I can see the underside of the guns from where I'm laying. After a while Eric hops outside and begins shooting people around me. He gets to me, pauses, and shoots me with the rifle in the lower back/hip. Let me tell you, this was the most real-feeling agonizing pain I've ever felt in a dream. Like a fire ripping through me. I must have been jerking around and writhing in my bed. I remember my conscious mind coming through a bit and thinking "I know this is a dream, why is this agony going on so long? Why can't I wake up??" Of course I eventually woke up and there was no twinge of residual pain, but I was in a bit of shock, certainly the most vivid dream-injury and terror I've ever experienced.  

It sucks that I brought a nightmare upon myself, but again, it may have been my subconscious telling me think more about the victims than E&D, lay off the daily research, ect, who knows. Definitely too real. I'd welcome any other non-sensical, out-of-character Columbine dream after that!
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73873

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 11:07 am

In my dreams, I was running through the halls of Columbine High School (for some reason I don't know why I was there in the first place). I finally turned a corner and I find myself face to face with Eric & Dylan armed and dangerous. Both of them had their guns pointed at me. I asked them "why are you doing this?" They both fired but for some reason they both missed. Dylan said he was sorry and Eric just told me to get out of here. I refused to leave and replied by saying I'm not leaving without them. That was probably the weirdest and most random dreams I've ever had.

PostSubject: Re: So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...   So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I had a nightmare last night involving Eric...
Page 1 of 1