Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150666
Forum Reputation : 2754

A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Empty
PostSubject: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JEFFERSON COUNTY, Colo. — A man was hospitalized after being stabbed multiple times at a park Tuesday night, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office said.

The sheriff’s office said the victim is a male in his 20s, and he was stabbed at Clement Park about 10 p.m. The man survived the attack, but his condition was not known Wednesday morning.

Two male suspects fled the park at West Bowles Avenue and South Pierce Street near Columbine High School in a dark blue Subaru sedan. The sheriff’s office did not release a license plate for the suspects, who were wearing bandannas over their faces.

The motive for the stabbing is not known, the sheriff’s office said.

shades

Contribution Points : 79761
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:59 am

This reminds me of the various deaths that followed up after 4/20 back then...that was more of a "curse" effect to me. Remember? The Subway shooting, the suicide of Greg, that one guy who died through an accident and was an officer's son or something.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:33 am

liquorvamp wrote:
This reminds me of the various deaths that followed up after 4/20 back then...that was more of a "curse" effect to me. Remember? The Subway shooting, the suicide of Greg, that one guy who died through an accident and was an officer's son or something.

Matt Depew. He was electrocuted in 2007 iirc
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105390
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 4:18 pm

There were other things too. A kid vanished while walking to his friend's house and his body turned up in the dumpster behind the Bed Bath & Beyond near the school =/ '00 or '01 IIRC.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:
There were other things too. A kid vanished while walking to his friend's house and his body turned up in the dumpster behind the Bed Bath & Beyond near the school =/ '00 or '01 IIRC.
oh wow, that's brutal. Is there an article?

shades

PostSubject: Re: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by the way I'm sure you probably heard of the subway shooting. Did you know anything else about it or say, the victims maybe?

Archvile

Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Didn't Isiah Sholes piano teacher get murdered too shortly after 4/20? I think I remember hearing about that.
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105390
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 2:08 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by the way I'm sure you probably heard of the subway shooting. Did you know anything else about it or say, the victims maybe?

The Subway was just up the hill from the school, so yes, EVERYONE knew about it. Nick was in my photography class.

What I know is that Nick and Stephanie were a couple, and Stephanie was there to keep Nick company while he closed the Subway on his own. Subway got in BIG trouble for that since he was only 15. They were buried together, one casket on top of the other.

Still unsolved to this day.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:
The Subway was just up the hill from the school, so yes, EVERYONE knew about it. Nick was in my photography class.

What I know is that Nick and Stephanie were a couple, and Stephanie was there to keep Nick company while he closed the Subway on his own. Subway got in BIG trouble for that since he was only 15. They were buried together, one casket on top of the other.

Still unsolved to this day.
Oh my goodness. That's really sad. Interesting.

I know, it's still unsolved to this day. Why it happened no one will know despite all the theories.

PostSubject: Re: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 2:49 pm

I don't think it's anymore cursed than any other area. There is just the unfortunate occurrence that happened in 99 that means people will pay attention to any crime or incident that happens there even more closely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?   A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stabbing in Clement Park: Is Columbine cursed?
Page 1 of 1