Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150666
Forum Reputation : 2754

Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill Empty
PostSubject: Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill   Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So this guy was a freshman at Columbine on 4/20.

Quote :
Closing arguments in the penalty phase of the trial earlier this week focused on Johnson's criminal record and possible lingering effects of the Columbine High School shooting, which occurred when Johnson was a freshman at the school in Littleton, Colo.

Johnson's attorney emphasized the trauma of the shooting and presented 22 witnesses to speak on his behalf, also saying Johnson was known for heavy use of drugs such as Xanax, Benadryl and Ecstasy that would put him in a stupor.

The prosecutor emphasized the inconsistencies in the witnesses' statements and said Johnson leaned on his Columbine trauma whenever he acted out.

shades

Contribution Points : 79761
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill   Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 am

This was not a Columbine effect at all. Man this dude was on a concoction of drugs and he was doomed all along.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill   Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:30 am

He is trying to say anything to get out of the sentence. Although I cannot get to that site for some reason I didn't get to read the article.

I get that he may have been traumatized but still. Not all students there on 4/20 have committed heinous crimes.
James Johnson was in they gym during the massacre. He was not in the commons or the library. It had to have been traumatizing but I can't see this ever working as a defense

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill   Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murderer: Being at Columbine on 4/20 made me kill
Page 1 of 1