Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guilt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 74574
Forum Reputation : 0

Guilt Empty
PostSubject: Guilt   Guilt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Sometimes I feel really when I read about the 13 who died and my first thought iß -shrug- it could've been so much worse
Back to top Go down

Guilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilt   Guilt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Hmmm...yes it could have been worse. So could 9/11, OKC Bombing, all the other school shooters, the Norway Massacre, etc. But tell that to the survivors and victims' families. Thankfully, none of those WERE any worse than what they already were.
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

Guilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilt   Guilt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Very true but columbine in particular had so many notable errors ( faulty bombs, horrendous police response)
Back to top Go down

Guilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilt   Guilt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Yes, that's true, and fortunately E & D was completely unaware of the police tactics which I think may have contributed to more lives being saved...either that or the up close, personal nature of murder lost its appeal quickly.
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

Guilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilt   Guilt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Exactly, it always baffled me how they walked they halls, jiggling locked doorknobs, even making eye contact with some of the people hiding inside, yet didn't even attempt to kill more

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Guilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilt   Guilt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Up close, personal kills with a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with .00 buck...the carnage would be repulsive. And to know you inflicted that.

I think they ran on pure adrenaline in the library but when that wore off, I wonder what they thought/felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilt   Guilt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilt
Page 1 of 1