Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prison penpals

Go down 
+4
Juicy Jazzy
aquillina
shades
gunsgobang
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gunsgobang

Contribution Points : 76083
Forum Reputation : 0

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 4:35 pm

Just wondering if any of you all have ever written to a well known criminal? any school shooters?

I'm debating writing to Charles Williams.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79836
Forum Reputation : 38

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 6:05 pm

I used to want to, but now I no longer have the desire to. Can't think of any inmates in my mind I'd dream to hear from at this point except Paul Bernardo though.

Holy shit, I'd actually love to write to Paul. I wanna know how he looks like today too.

Contribution Points : 73473

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 8:05 pm

I would never dream of it. Too scared, pointless, and uninterested.

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98644
Forum Reputation : 21

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 3:48 am

I've always wanted to write to Shelia Eddy. Maybe I will go through with it one day.
Back to top Go down

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:05 am

i rather talk in person writing to someone just doesnt feel write. but if i ever had the chance i would talk to anissa weier and morgan geyser. id just like to hear from them how they see the world just let them ramble etc.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71981

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Have considered writing to convicts, especially because I am oldschool enough to enjoy snail-mail. But I am very sceptic. Not necessarily because of prejudices. Hard to explain.
Maybe it would be interesting to correspond with Ian Brady, but now he is quite old and I am not sure if his mental state allows him to exchange letters.

Even more unsure about school shooters. Don't really understand why.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:48 pm

I heard Ian has actually changed and wrote what seemed a genuine reply to a young person telling them to stay in school and not decide to do anything bad or something like that. He writes really well.

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71981

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Yeah, I saw that very letter! Also, saw other letters from him, this is why I think it would be interesting. Would you correspond with him?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:56 pm

I don't think I'd correspond with him because I'm not really into the Moors murders nor Ian himself but reading his letter was a really interesting find.

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98118
Forum Reputation : 154

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 9:11 pm

I'm less than an hour from Saddleworth Moor where they buried most of the kids. I've been walking on it a few times.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85928
Forum Reputation : 340

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 6:53 am

I've considered writing to Michael Carneal but never did it.
Back to top Go down

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 11:40 am

No, I have never wanted to correspond with any. Although if I ever come across a way to reach the other side besides breaking out an Ouija board, I'd shoot of a few letters to E&D. I have a few nagging questions that I need answered. Smile
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62184

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 5:50 pm

I'd glady do it, possibly would get more insight or just random crap. But still would be interesting to me regardless. I haven't even researched how to do it, maybe I shall try sometime.

prison penpals Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison penpals   prison penpals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prison penpals
Page 1 of 1