Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How are school shooters viewed in prison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoThanks

NoThanks

Contribution Points : 44240
Forum Reputation : 0

How are school shooters viewed in prison Empty
PostSubject: How are school shooters viewed in prison   How are school shooters viewed in prison Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 5:14 pm

Yes, they were child killers but they were children themselves in most cases. How do other prisoners view them? How are they treated in prison? People like Michael Carneal, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Luke Woodham, TJ Lane, Caleb Sharpe (Who is now in adult prison as of turning 18), and Gabe Parker.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68222
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: How are school shooters viewed in prison   How are school shooters viewed in prison Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 11:13 pm

Not very well from what I've heard. No one in prison is treated "well" at all in prison for the most part (except for maybe high profile gang members and the toughest criminals). From what I've heard, they typically really hate them for their high profile crimes, so they will typically get a lot of crap from others in prison. Then again, some of them seem to have adjusted ok in prison like Kip Kinkel, but then there are ones like TJ Lane who I heard was raped and had his own prison "boyfriend" who escaped with him. Prison life sucks. I sometimes feel bad for the shooters who don't commit suicide.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
gunsgobang

Contribution Points : 75958
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How are school shooters viewed in prison   How are school shooters viewed in prison Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 10:06 am

I've worked in a few prisons, but only one with a school shooter. They were treated the same as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are school shooters viewed in prison   How are school shooters viewed in prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are school shooters viewed in prison
Page 1 of 1