Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everybody with white hats stand up.

Go down 
+5
sororityalpha
spinvault
shades
TheSpiral
Columbine_Video_Archives
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

Contribution Points : 72342
Forum Reputation : 0

Everybody with white hats stand up. Empty
PostSubject: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74839
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 9:57 am

Good job on this one! Didn't hear half that in the old versions of the call. Thank you.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 am

This is really clear thanks.

Man Dylan is a beast.

and I'm sorry but I wish Patti would shut up.

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73303

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:52 am

Thanks for providing this clip. It was the clearest version I have heard. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 12:52 pm

According to the evidence, the only people that we hear get shot/injured in the 911 call are Evan Todd and Kyle Velasquez, NOT anyone else.

11:29:09 Yelling "Get up!" (unknown)
11:29:11 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ Evan Todd)
11:29:13 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ Evan Todd)
11:29:16 Nielson starts whispering
11:29:22 Shot (Dylan's Shotgun @ Kyle Velasquez)
11:29:23 Shot (Dylan's Shotgun @ Kyle Velasquez)
11:29:27 Shot
11:29:32 Shot?
11:29:37 Yelling "Whoo!" (unknown)
11:29:41 Shot
11:29:45 Screaming
11:30:00
11:30:05 Shot (distant)
11:30:09 Phone Dropped

Last edited by sororityalpha on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 1:01 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

According to the evidence, the only person that we hear get shot in the 911 call is Kyle Velasquez, NOT anyone else.

11:29:09 Yelling "Get up!" (unknown)
11:29:11 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ Evan Todd)
11:29:13 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ Evan Todd)
11:29:16 Nielson starts whispering
11:29:22 Shot (Dylan's Shotgun @ Kyle Velasquez)
11:29:23 Shot (Dylan's Shotgun @ Kyle Velasquez)
11:29:27 Shot
11:29:32 Shot?
11:29:37 Yelling "Whoo!" (unknown)
11:29:41 Shot
11:29:45 Screaming
11:30:00
11:30:05 Shot (distant)
11:30:09 Phone Dropped

Right! The audio cuts off before anybody else gets hit. The last thing we hear is them shooting at police.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 1:18 am

Forgot to mention we hear the shots that injured Evan Todd when Eric/Dylan enter the library on the 911 call as well.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73348

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 11:47 am

Is there a full audio of everything that was happening in the library?

TheSpiral

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 4:12 pm

aquillina wrote:
Is there a full audio of everything that was happening in the library?

Randy Brown has it.

Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74151
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 9:13 am

I think a lot of what's going on in the call center is interfering with what we're hearing in the call. For example I think it's one of the operators that says "OK" and not Eric, the voice sounds too close and too feminine to me. A couple others sound like Eric or Dylan talking combined with operators talking, it's kinda hard to differentiate between them. But this is a really good find!

I have a lot of sympathy for E&D. Its horribly tragic that these two kids who had so much to offer let their pain and frustration drive them to do this and throw their lives away. However, anytime I listen to this 911 call, the sympathy ends up draining out of me. I can't imagine how terrified the kids in that library were. Had I been there I know Dylan would have terrified the shit out of me, and I would have thought Eric was mean as hell.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 9:15 am

Evan, Bree and John had contact with them and got out of there alive. Valeen too, although they must've thought they killed her.

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is your comment in response to mine?

They might have chosen not to shoot a couple people, but Eric still shot Cassie in the face point blank, and they still taunted Isaiah for his race before killing him, and Dylan supposedly kicked John before shooting him, which kinda overshadows the fact that some kids were spared (there's speculation that Bree wasn't spared intentionally, that she didn't get shot b/c Eric got distracted).

Most of the time I focus more on the struggles the shooters dealt with b/c I can relate to them so well, and I end up overlooking the victims. When the media was covering the shooting at the time, I admit my 16 year old self was kinda rooting for the shooters, being an angry high school outcast myself. So the 911 call is kinda like a reality check and gets my mindset more in the victims' perspective. Reminds me that even though I feel sorry for E&D and the many issues they faced mentally and socially, in the end they still were ruthless to kids who did nothing to them and didn't even know who they were.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 12:53 pm

no it's not a response I was just thinking

shades

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 12:54 pm

John savage not John Tomlin

shades

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 12:57 pm

They were ruthless at the period of killing, obviously, but it doesn't stop them from being sympathetic which lead to why they chose to kill. I sympathise with them but I also know they were pieces of shit. I think it's about being able to draw the line between feeling those two separate things. It's odd but Eric and Dylan are one of the few people who have killed who are also in my thoughts. The victims too no less

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 3:50 pm

shades wrote:
It's odd but Eric and Dylan are one of the few people who have killed who are also in my thoughts. The victims too no less

Same here. For me I can't really place why though I think it's a generational thing or something. I identify with them, I had friends who were similar to them, we had common interests and listened to the same music. I think every NIN fan I knew (myself included) had the same shirt Dylan wore in the "Eric in Columbine" video... Looking at their pics and videos are a nostalgic blast from the past for me. Its a shame they can't look back at those days and just laugh their issues off like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 73220
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 5:26 pm

"Peekaboo" (gun shot). Crazy
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 5:53 pm

In the 911 tape released to the public you DO NOT hear Cassie Bernall get shot.

So, there is no "peekaboo" (gunshot) part in that clip above posted by CVA.
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 73220
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 3:19 pm

I was basing it off his "text" (hard to make out if anything was said) but I do hear a gunshot after the text pops up 5:41. Either way crazy.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69551
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 7:09 pm

5:10 Eric: "You're just gonna roll under cover?"
5:12 Dylan's laughter to what Eric said above.
5:20 "Well, well the Black kid"
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody with white hats stand up.   Everybody with white hats stand up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody with white hats stand up.
Page 1 of 1