Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Eric Harris.

Go down 
+66
FairyBarf
Sabratha
eh8300
kidbug
Prince_Bren
mflergen
Weird_
navthiz
NEXT STEP UP
DanielBryer
Cresearch
Juniper
Adzybear
Saoradh
lognifiiskurk
Babydoll
Futility
v1lla1n
Teebabes25
Jaymie
noodlesoldier
spishakwax
Missdark
true_crime
Marianna
Primate Murder
Tesla101
HanShotFirst
Effigy1983
Amarantha
dereknocturnal
jaguar1000
LadyStardust
(redacted)
42099_4EVA
AmeliaDK.
joebox97
beautifullyunconventional
andthentherewas1
jokey
Gold Digger
Jenna horse
C_U_S_T_Y_S_M
whyno
Tommy QTR
gutslut
thelmar
5PMSomewhere
QuestionMark
Holloka
bradt93
Screamingophelia
Rebbie556
evelynssye
Rebdomine
Lunkhead McGrath
Lizpuff
1891
munchkinphone
04daviszoe
Guest83142
Littlelo
sscc
1Mare1
spidEr
Jenn
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
kidbug

kidbug


Posts : 59
Contribution Points : 6217
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-11-16

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 2:42 pm

Weird_ wrote:
Eric lookalike. Found on pinterest[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bahaha and the fact that he also looks quiet short

_________________
it never gives me hope
Back to top Go down
eh8300




Posts : 50
Contribution Points : 2600
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2024-05-24

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:12 am

Wayne loved his son dearly.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99366
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 5:14 am

eh8300 wrote:
Wayne loved his son dearly.

That's how it looks. Certainly the Harisses come off as the far better adjusted and less broken of the two families. And that's despite Wayne's army job that was disruptive for family life and despite the Klebolds having more money and more free time.

Also: Eric's brother turned out perfectly OK. Dylan's brother did not.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
FairyBarf

FairyBarf


Posts : 166
Contribution Points : 2497
Forum Reputation : 24
Join date : 2024-05-24
Age : 16
Location : America.

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 5:20 am

Sabratha wrote:
eh8300 wrote:
Wayne loved his son dearly.

That's how it looks. Certainly the Harisses come off as the far better adjusted and less broken of the two families. And that's despite Wayne's army job that was disruptive for family life and despite the Klebolds having more money and more free time.

Also: Eric's brother turned out perfectly OK. Dylan's brother did not.

What happened with Dylan’s brother?
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99366
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 5:25 am

FairyBarf wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
eh8300 wrote:
Wayne loved his son dearly.

That's how it looks. Certainly the Harisses come off as the far better adjusted and less broken of the two families. And that's despite Wayne's army job that was disruptive for family life and despite the Klebolds having more money and more free time.

Also: Eric's brother turned out perfectly OK. Dylan's brother did not.

What happened with Dylan’s brother?

Byron was a drug addict. At least at the time when Dylan was a teen. (I don't remember if he recovered, I *think* he did in the end... There was info that he is married now anyway.)
Byron was also arrested for stealing some stuff. And finally his parents kicked him out of the house because he continued bringing drugs home.

So the Klebold household was obviously quite dysfunctional in the 90s.

Also (my personal opinion), each time I see Sue Klebold write, I can't help but think she's trying to intellectualize any possible responsibility away from herself and never admit that she was really wrong on any fundamental level.
If that's the same way how she was with her sons (never admitting that she's really in the wrong), then it would partially explain why Dylan didn't like his parents the same way Eric did his.
Back to top Go down
FairyBarf

FairyBarf


Posts : 166
Contribution Points : 2497
Forum Reputation : 24
Join date : 2024-05-24
Age : 16
Location : America.

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:12 am

Sabratha wrote:
FairyBarf wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
eh8300 wrote:
Wayne loved his son dearly.

That's how it looks. Certainly the Harisses come off as the far better adjusted and less broken of the two families. And that's despite Wayne's army job that was disruptive for family life and despite the Klebolds having more money and more free time.

Also: Eric's brother turned out perfectly OK. Dylan's brother did not.

What happened with Dylan’s brother?

Byron was a drug addict. At least at the time when Dylan was a teen. (I don't remember if he recovered, I *think* he did in the end... There was info that he is married now anyway.)
Byron was also arrested for stealing some stuff. And finally his parents kicked him out of the house because he continued bringing drugs home.

So the Klebold household was obviously quite dysfunctional in the 90s.

Also (my personal opinion), each time I see Sue Klebold write, I can't help but think she's trying to intellectualize any possible responsibility away from herself and never admit that she was really wrong on any fundamental level.
If that's the same way how she was with her sons (never admitting that she's really in the wrong), then it would partially explain why Dylan didn't like his parents the same way Eric did his.

Thanks!! Also, I’m sure she wasn’t the best considering one of her sons turned to drugs and the other became one of the most infamous people in America. Tbh with the whole book and stuff and the interviews it seems like she’s just milking the shooting. She seems like…eh… not the best
Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader




Posts : 180
Contribution Points : 13888
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-09-08
Location : United States

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:19 pm

I think I read somewhere that Eric's brother is married now and works as a physical therapist.
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina


Posts : 653
Contribution Points : 37056
Forum Reputation : 256
Join date : 2021-06-05
Location : Straya

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 3:48 pm

ThatDelawareReader wrote:
I think I read somewhere that Eric's brother is married now and works as a physical therapist.

Yeah there was pics of Kevin's wedding on a website i think it was run by Wayne. But he was getting shit for being the father of a mass shooter so it was taken down. I've seen the pics floating around tumblr and reddit. Easy to find.

_________________
Thinking of suicide gives me hope ~ Dyl
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina


Posts : 653
Contribution Points : 37056
Forum Reputation : 256
Join date : 2021-06-05
Location : Straya

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 3:51 pm

FairyBarf wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
FairyBarf wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
eh8300 wrote:
Wayne loved his son dearly.

That's how it looks. Certainly the Harisses come off as the far better adjusted and less broken of the two families. And that's despite Wayne's army job that was disruptive for family life and despite the Klebolds having more money and more free time.

Also: Eric's brother turned out perfectly OK. Dylan's brother did not.

What happened with Dylan’s brother?

Byron was a drug addict. At least at the time when Dylan was a teen. (I don't remember if he recovered, I *think* he did in the end... There was info that he is married now anyway.)
Byron was also arrested for stealing some stuff. And finally his parents kicked him out of the house because he continued bringing drugs home.

So the Klebold household was obviously quite dysfunctional in the 90s.

Also (my personal opinion), each time I see Sue Klebold write, I can't help but think she's trying to intellectualize any possible responsibility away from herself and never admit that she was really wrong on any fundamental level.
If that's the same way how she was with her sons (never admitting that she's really in the wrong), then it would partially explain why Dylan didn't like his parents the same way Eric did his.

Thanks!! Also, I’m sure she wasn’t the best considering one of her sons turned to drugs and the other became one of the most infamous people in America. Tbh with the whole book and stuff and the interviews it seems like she’s just milking the shooting. She seems like…eh… not the best

Byron has his own family now, there was some footage floating around from a cooking show. It has him talking for a few seconds lol

_________________
Thinking of suicide gives me hope ~ Dyl
Back to top Go down
FairyBarf

FairyBarf


Posts : 166
Contribution Points : 2497
Forum Reputation : 24
Join date : 2024-05-24
Age : 16
Location : America.

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 7:46 pm

Xtina wrote:
FairyBarf wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
FairyBarf wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
eh8300 wrote:
Wayne loved his son dearly.

That's how it looks. Certainly the Harisses come off as the far better adjusted and less broken of the two families. And that's despite Wayne's army job that was disruptive for family life and despite the Klebolds having more money and more free time.

Also: Eric's brother turned out perfectly OK. Dylan's brother did not.

What happened with Dylan’s brother?

Byron was a drug addict. At least at the time when Dylan was a teen. (I don't remember if he recovered, I *think* he did in the end... There was info that he is married now anyway.)
Byron was also arrested for stealing some stuff. And finally his parents kicked him out of the house because he continued bringing drugs home.

So the Klebold household was obviously quite dysfunctional in the 90s.

Also (my personal opinion), each time I see Sue Klebold write, I can't help but think she's trying to intellectualize any possible responsibility away from herself and never admit that she was really wrong on any fundamental level.
If that's the same way how she was with her sons (never admitting that she's really in the wrong), then it would partially explain why Dylan didn't like his parents the same way Eric did his.

Thanks!! Also, I’m sure she wasn’t the best considering one of her sons turned to drugs and the other became one of the most infamous people in America. Tbh with the whole book and stuff and the interviews it seems like she’s just milking the shooting. She seems like…eh… not the best

Byron has his own family now, there was some footage floating around from a cooking show. It has him talking for a few seconds lol
Omg wait that’s so cute
Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish


Posts : 404
Contribution Points : 23213
Forum Reputation : 197
Join date : 2022-06-13
Location : United kingdom

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 8:07 pm

I’d agree with those things but I also imagine she wanted to say her piece after being written about so much by people who didn’t know her. It must be terribly frustrating to go through that. I think I’d want a right of reply. Everyone has a right to their truth at the end of the day.

ThatDelawareReader likes this post

Back to top Go down
Father Ted

Father Ted


Posts : 197
Contribution Points : 7878
Forum Reputation : 2
Join date : 2024-06-13

Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Online
Sponsored content





Eric Harris. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris.   Eric Harris. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Eric Harris.
Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» What was Eric Harris's IQ?
» Eric Harris and the Fly cd
» Looks Like Eric Harris
» U.A.C. LABS - by: Eric Harris :)
» Eric Harris haircut

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: