Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine High School.

Go down 
+9
Guest83142
Jenna horse
sororityalpha
Juicy Jazzy
1Mare1
starrwilliams
Kiwik
Szabo
Jenn
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

Columbine High School. Empty
PostSubject: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 10:32 am

This thread is for pictures of both the inside and outside of Columbine High School.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 69978
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Storm clouds over Columbine a month after the shootings.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 76451
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 10:41 pm

These were taken last week. I didn't realize how close the school is to everything else. The pictures I've seen always made it appear as though it was a ways out by itself. The town is also a lot more built up than I expected, but a lot of the shopping centers look newer so I doubt everything that's there now was around in the 90s.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 6:58 pm

mordupen wrote:

I just noticed you can actually see water pouring out from under the Cafeteria side doors on the right.

I'd never really paid much attention to the right side. I was more focused on the left where all the action was. Good find.
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 67974
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 10:03 pm

I will never understand why they left Rachel out in the open like that. They could have put her some place more private where she wouldn't be seen by all the kids running out of the school. They thought of that a little too late. Pitiful.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 67974

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 10:15 pm

[quote="mordupen"][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did you go to the memorial?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 10:54 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 7:35 am

starrwilliams wrote:
I will never understand why they left Rachel out in the open like that.  They could have put her some place more private where she wouldn't be seen by all the kids running out of the school.  They thought of that a little too late.  Pitiful.

The amount of chaos they were dealing with and the fact they still didn't know exactly how many shooters, may have played a part in it.  They probably just checked for vitals, determined she was gone, then pushed her out of their mind.

I do agree that her placement was poor judgment on their part. I'm sure the kids that had to run over and around her body have that image stuck in their heads.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 63844
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:52 am

Well known cafeteria staircase.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 100819
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:30 pm

starrwilliams wrote:
I will never understand why they left Rachel out in the open like that.  They could have put her some place more private where she wouldn't be seen by all the kids running out of the school.  They thought of that a little too late.  Pitiful.
Active shooting and all that... they should not have moved her I agree but to law enforcement the risks of having officers in the line of fire just to move a body away were too great. Especially when there was so much unknown at the time in regards to the number of shooters, the guns being used and even the reports of the sniper on the roof.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 2:41 am

Yes, Rachel was moved a few times that day.

Also, Mr. Sanders was moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 10:11 am

sororityalpha wrote:
Yes, Rachel was moved a few times that day.

Also, Mr. Sanders was moved.

I think she was moved twice, maybe three times? They dragged that poor girl all over that place. Can you imagine her parents watching the news footage of the officers dragging her around like trash? Sad

I know it was a very stressful, hectic time, but how hard would it have been to cover her up with something?
Back to top Go down
Jenna horse

Jenna horse

Contribution Points : 60922

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 5:46 pm

Look at that picture of the water again and did anyone notice Dylan’s car in the picture
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 72598
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 68778
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 4:16 pm

MrHorror93700 wrote:
Same picture with High Resolution

(Click on "Enlarge this image" to view full size)

Wow, this is extremely clear. Thanks. It looks like this was before the windows in Dylan's car were blown out.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Library windows the night of 4/20/99. Bodies had not yet been removed from the school.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 71851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 am

Frankenstein and Wizard of Oz backdrops in the Columbine High School performance hall
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:37 am

Thanks Spider, I've never seen these!

Lavenderloom

Contribution Points : 60872

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 3:23 pm

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 8:26 am

Here are some photos from inside the school weeks after the shooting when parents and students were allowed to tour. It was still a crime scene. Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for linking them in the '70s thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine High School.   Columbine High School. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine High School.
Page 1 of 1