Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jensun_r56

jensun_r56

Contribution Points : 57825
Forum Reputation : 0

Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School? Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School?   Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:46 pm

Hey there,

Just curious, and apologies in advance if this has been posted before, but I'm just wondering if anybody on here currently attends CHS or has done in recent years?
I'm aware there are plenty of things you can find online from students past and present talking about this subject, but I just thought it would be interesting to hear from you first hand.

TIA

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School?   Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was there the day of the shooting
Back to top Go down
jensun_r56

jensun_r56

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School?   Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:51 pm

eldigato wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was there the day of the shooting

Interesting, but it says he's "offline" so hasn't been on here in a while. Do you have a link to any thread where he talks about what he sees?

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School?   Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:57 pm

jensun_r56 wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Interesting, but it says he's "offline" so hasn't been on here in a while. Do you have a link to any thread where he talks about what he sees?

you can click on her posts on her profile page
Back to top Go down
jensun_r56

jensun_r56

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School?   Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:16 pm

eldigato wrote:
jensun_r56 wrote:
eldigato wrote:

you can click on her posts on her profile page

Ah okay, thank you, feel like a bit of an idiot now for not realising that Rolling Eyes

Still learning this site haha

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 31828
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School?   Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 7:24 am

I expect she is the only one who attended the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School?   Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anybody on here currently attend Columbine High School?
Page 1 of 1