Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E and D's Food and Drink Taste?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lastmealpotatoskins

lastmealpotatoskins

Contribution Points : 99477
Forum Reputation : 0

E and D's Food and Drink Taste? Empty
PostSubject: E and D's Food and Drink Taste?   E and D's Food and Drink Taste? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:15 pm

I saw a thread on their entertainment taste but does anybody know any drinks, foods or snacks these too liked?

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: E and D's Food and Drink Taste?   E and D's Food and Drink Taste? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Well we know Dylan liked Dr. Pepper and kept it in his refrigerator in his bedroom.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E and D's Food and Drink Taste?   E and D's Food and Drink Taste? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:58 pm

On the questionnaire Eric mentioned that his favorite kind of pizza was cheese with green peps and pepperoni, favorite ice cream was cookie dough,I believe he preferred diet coke over Pepsi, enjoyed salsa sunflower seeds, liked Irish soda cream, and slim Jim's.
Back to top Go down
lastmealpotatoskins

lastmealpotatoskins

Contribution Points : 99477
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: E and D's Food and Drink Taste?   E and D's Food and Drink Taste? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:57 pm

^Where can I find this questionnaire I keep hearing about?

Contribution Points : 102512
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: E and D's Food and Drink Taste?   E and D's Food and Drink Taste? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:20 pm

lastmealpotatoskins wrote:
^Where can I find this questionnaire I keep hearing about?

Here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you scroll to the end it's the very last page.
Back to top Go down
hopevicious

hopevicious

Contribution Points : 87752
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: E and D's Food and Drink Taste?   E and D's Food and Drink Taste? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:12 am

I read something that briefly discussed Dylan having a voracious appetite, using mixing bowls as cereal bowls and being able to eat a whole bucket of KFC to himself. I'll have to start saving all the information I stumble upon so I can link it.

We also know that Eric liked Slim Jims/beef jerky and Outback Steakhouse was one of his favorite restaurants, Dylan drank vodka and one time when someone got alcohol for Eric he asked for Irish Cream and Tequila.

And as Jenn said, Dylan's favorite soda was Dr. Pepper. Tom Klebold takes a Dr. Pepper to a spot him and Dylan used to go to every year on his birthday. So sweet. Also Eric preferred coke over pepsi. I would love to hear some more about the boys food and beverage preferences.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99627
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: E and D's Food and Drink Taste?   E and D's Food and Drink Taste? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:36 am

hopevicious wrote:
I read something that briefly discussed Dylan having a voracious appetite, using mixing bowls as cereal bowls and being able to eat a whole bucket of KFC to himself. I'll have to start saving all the information I stumble upon so I can link it.
I believe it's from the Jeff Kass' book.

Edit: I was wrong, it's from a newspaper article. Fatal Friendship, Lynn Bartels and Carla Crowder, Denver Rocky Mountain News - August 22 1999
Back to top Go down
hopevicious

hopevicious

Contribution Points : 87752
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: E and D's Food and Drink Taste?   E and D's Food and Drink Taste? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:49 am

maninthebox wrote:
hopevicious wrote:
I believe it's from the Jeff Kass' book.

Edit: I was wrong, it's from a newspaper article. Fatal Friendship, Lynn Bartels and Carla Crowder, Denver Rocky Mountain News - August 22 1999

Thank you!!! I appreciate the link :]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E and D's Food and Drink Taste?   E and D's Food and Drink Taste? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E and D's Food and Drink Taste?
Page 1 of 1