Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre

Go down 
+10
Draw_It_White
slippy123
Vii
TaylorsMom
PaintItBlack
Lizpuff
Kiwik
Freezingmoon
Kida
shades
14 posters
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 80111
Forum Reputation : 38

Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I mean, really. What do you guys think of him raising a glass towards his comrade in the middle of their attack. At a certain point I garner a certain feeling towards Eric and understand him and then it's the little actions such as this (Dylan too) that reminds me he's a monster.
To me this is like the last footage of Eric portraying exactly the guy we came to know;
someone who is getting off on all the damage that he's done and his subtle "fuck you" to the world.

Last edited by liquorvamp on Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Contribution Points : 73540
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:09 am

Maybe he had blood in his mouth due to his broken nose and needed a drink? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 77870

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:34 am

For some reason when I see this I always think "eww.... He's drinking from some random stranger's cup... How gross".  Then I remember he's about to die in less than an hour so it doesn't really matter.  I find the  whole thing to be eerie

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74551
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:56 am

I never took this as him raising a glass to Dylan, I figured it was possibly just another one of his awkward gestures while speaking to him. It sucks that the footage was set up to jump around like it did, especially since it cuts to another view of the cafeteria immediately after this clip. There's actually a really clear version of this on pinterest!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96549
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 3:08 am

Kiwik wrote:
I never took this as him raising a glass to Dylan, I figured it was possibly just another one of his awkward gestures while speaking to him. It sucks that the footage was set up to jump around like it did, especially since it cuts to another view of the cafeteria immediately after this clip. There's actually a really clear version of this on pinterest!

I agree. I feel like he is pointing to Dylan like "go shoot over there" he did say things like that throughout the massacre
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96941
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 3:27 am

Even if he did raise the glass to Dylan, it's not surprising he would do so.This kid threw the rest of his life away to do this, he knew he was going to be dead within minutes,they did what they did, there was no going back.To me,it's understandable that he would try to find a minute of "We did it.It was worth it." to comfort themselves.If they had any regret if only for themselves or their own families , it's not something you could probably pick up on a security camera video.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78417
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:30 am

I'd say I'm with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on this one. It's a horrible thing to think about Eric almost "toasting" to Dylan...after what they did in the library, but you've gotta remember how much they looked forward to it and built themselves up for years before hand. It's a cold thing to do, but I can see why he would do it.

Or he was simply just pointing something out to Dylan?? Guess we'll never know!

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vii

Vii

Contribution Points : 74530

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well said. Honestly, I never even paid much attention to him specifically raising the glass, I kind of wondered more of the drinking itself. Then I remember that the whole thing ended up being improvised, and perhaps it was just one of those habits when you take a moment to take a sip to think what's next.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:28 am

Vii wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well said. Honestly, I never even paid much attention to him specifically raising the glass, I kind of wondered more of the drinking itself. Then I remember that the whole thing ended up being improvised, and perhaps it was just one of those habits when you take a moment to take a sip to think what's next.

Thank you Vii.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105788
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 8:16 am

Killing people makes you thirsty apparently. Razz

..and I think he was just talking with his hands or kind of doing a half point to Dylan maybe showing the bombs or something.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105788
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 8:20 am

Speaking on the camera. I always thought it would be cool if they stood next to eacher in front of the camera and with their evil smirk gave a murderous wave. A last fuck you to the world, before they walk upstairs and kill themselves. Now THAT would be some of the most popular footage for sure.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:53 am

Oh...so a few of you guys think it's not much of a toast gesture but rather like pointing to Dylan at something while taking a drink..I see.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with your comment. That's my take on what he did too hence it's so mindblowing to me. I mean that little hothead had the nerve to realize he was thirsty after a couple of murders and okay, let's take a little drink! and I agree too that my other thought is that it's pretty gross he's drinking from a left out beverage.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Speaking on the camera. I always thought it would be cool if they stood next to eacher in front of the camera and with their evil smirk gave a murderous wave. A last fuck you to the world, before they walk upstairs and kill themselves. Now THAT would be some of the most popular footage for sure."

I know right! MAN if they actually did that. But i'm debating between if the authorities would let us see that footage to remind us how evil they are or, if they wouldn't. There may be a couple of cut out portions we don't see at this point.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:03 am

Also if anyone remembers the movie Elephant, this particular gesture Eric did was reenacted in the movie even though they changed it up abit obviously. In the movie the guy takes a seat and drinks, and when his partner came to him and spoke to him he went ahead and shot him.

I find morbid fascination in how...nonchalant and evil this is.

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98393
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:31 pm

I always see this as a pointing gesture. Maybe he saw someone moving or was telling Dylan to fire that way towards the propane bombs.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if this devil did motion a raised glass to their efforts.
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102563
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:34 pm

He wasn't raising a toast. He was giving Dylan orders.

From a witness who was observing them in the cafeteria:

"She said that . . . Harris seemed to be ordering Klebold in what to do. She felt that Klebold was doing things to try and impress Harris" (2628).

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Guess so. Either way the nonchalance of hydrating himself is still one of a kind.

Vii

Contribution Points : 74530

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 5:04 pm

lasttrain wrote:
He wasn't raising a toast.  He was giving Dylan orders.

From a witness who was observing them in the cafeteria:

"She said that . . . Harris seemed to be ordering Klebold in what to do. She felt that Klebold was doing things to try and impress Harris" (2628).
Poor Dylan
Sleep

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84296
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:06 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Speaking on the camera. I always thought it would be cool if they stood next to eacher in front of the camera and with their evil smirk gave a murderous wave. A last fuck you to the world, before they walk upstairs and kill themselves. Now THAT would be some of the most popular footage for sure.

Wow, the thought of that gives me chills....

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:35 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with your comment. That's my take on what he did too hence it's so mindblowing to me. I mean that little hothead had the nerve to realize he was thirsty after a couple of murders and okay, let's take a little drink! and I agree too that my other thought is that it's pretty gross he's drinking from a left out beverage.

I don't think Eric thought too much consciously about taking the drink.I think he was likely operating on pure instinct at this point.If there were any last minute thoughts of regret or remorse they probably occurred in the few minutes they spent upstairs before they killed themselves.

Back to top Go down
thedude11

Contribution Points : 84342

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:45 am

Weird thing, I was actually thinking about this and wanted to make a thread about this same thing.

I agree on most of the posts made here, but you know what else could it be? I mean, I don't want to sound like those idiots who say "movies and video games made them do it" but it could be that they're reenacting scenes from the movie NBK. Remember the first scene from NBK? Where Mickey Knox would casually drink and eat pie after killing everyone:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It could be that in their minds, they wanted to make it look like it was a movie. Eric even mentioned before the massacre he feels like it's a goddamn movie sometimes.

This could also explain them going to the kitchen as well.

Also notice how in that first scene of NBK Mickey Knox takes off his coat? I bet Eric did that the exact same way after shooting kids in front of the school.

I dunno, I think this movie was a huge influence on the boys, they were really delusional.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 1:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] whoa, hello there, and thank you.

I never thought of it this way. and also I haven't exactly watched Natural Born Killers in full years back.
It could be possible, that's a very interesting perspective to put it in. Who knows, they could've consciously tried to reenact their most beloved film as morbid as that is. Maybe they even knew all their actions would be accounted for and be watched so, they wanted us to create THEIR story for them just like a movie. They got what they wanted, they became part of pop culture so quickly people are mimicking them. One thing's for sure Dylan definitely started emulating Mickey with the way he dressed/looked. Watching that scene, I can only imagine the way Dylan felt wishing he found his girl to commit a crime with...he romanticised the entire thing for himself.

Good one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Last edited by liquorvamp on Fri May 27, 2016 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 1:44 am

I think thedude11 is absolutely right about this.

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84296
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 5:01 am

thedude11 wrote:
Weird thing, I was actually thinking about this and wanted to make a thread about this same thing.

I agree on most of the posts made here, but you know what else could it be? I mean, I don't want to sound like those idiots who say "movies and video games made them do it" but it could be that they're reenacting scenes from the movie NBK. Remember the first scene from NBK? Where Mickey Knox would casually drink and eat pie after killing everyone:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It could be that in their minds, they wanted to make it look like it was a movie. Eric even mentioned before the massacre he feels like it's a goddamn movie sometimes.

This could also explain them going to the kitchen as well.

Also notice how in that first scene of NBK Mickey Knox takes off his coat? I bet Eric did that the exact same way after shooting kids in front of the school.

I dunno, I think this movie was a huge influence on the boys, they were really delusional.  

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], good post. This should actually be a separate thread, maybe you can start one. Essentially, the question that you are asking is:
Would NBK have happened on 04/20/99 is the move Natural Born Killers had never been made? I really think this is a fascinating question which really brings the media influence into play more, in this case, than in any other I have ever seen.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:40 am

If you watch Natural Born Killers you will be shocked at how many of the things Eric says and does are lifted directly from the movie.  It's almost like he transplanted his words and actions from the movie.  Even in the most grim, chaotic moments of his life, he clung to this script.  That suggests to me a rigid, robotic personality on his part.  You see it in his arguments with his parents as well. He could not deal with people in a straightforward way, so he tried to imitate a normal person by copying lines from movies.

I've always thought the influence of the movie has been way understated.  They called it NBK in their writings.
Back to top Go down
thedude11

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:47 am

Thanks a lot! Hah, glad you agree! Smile

Yeah, I actually just watched NBK on tv recently, and that first scene I shared, when I saw it, cafeteria cc footage at columbine just clicked into my mind.

The way Dylan dressed, I could literally see him in Mickey Knox. The way he wrote how he needed a romantic partner to go killing with, just like in the movie. Mickey Knox taking off his coat at that first scene, the boys did the same thing during the massacre, tho Dylan a bit later than Eric. Eric drinking from a cup casually, naturally, as if nothing happened, just like Mickey Knox ate that pie after shooting people at that bar/diner whatever it is. A lot of the things they did during the shooting, you could actually recognize in the movie as well. Mickey and Malory did let people go so they could tell the story, perhaps we could recognize that as well when Eric and Dylan let people go.

They even named the whole event 'nbk'. They literally reenacted the whole thing, in their own way. As you said earlier, they wanted to be glorified like those 2 were in the movie.
Back to top Go down
thedude11

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:48 am

lasttrain wrote:
If you watch Natural Born Killers you will be shocked at how many of the things Eric says and does are lifted directly from the movie.  It's almost like he transplanted his words and actions from the movie.  Even in the most grim, chaotic moments of his life, he clung to this script.  That suggests to me a rigid, robotic personality on his part.  You see it in his arguments with his parents as well.  He could not deal with people in a straightforward way, so he tried to imitate a normal person by copying lines from movies.

I've always thought the influence of the movie has been way understated.  They called it NBK in their writings.

Yeah, definitely. Good post!
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:18 am

For his last year, Dylan seems to have heavily modeled his look on Mickey from NBK, so whats that say about him?

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:45 pm

very good post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you guys.
"If you watch Natural Born Killers you will be shocked at how many of the things Eric says and does are lifted directly from the movie.  It's almost like he transplanted his words and actions from the movie.  Even in the most grim, chaotic moments of his life, he clung to this script.  That suggests to me a rigid, robotic personality on his part.  You see it in his arguments with his parents as well.  He could not deal with people in a straightforward way, so he tried to imitate a normal person by copying lines from movies.

I've always thought the influence of the movie has been way understated.  They called it NBK in their writings."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree.

I won't be surprised if they were living through Mickey/Mallory combined and the premise of Natural Born Killers, let alone at that age where teens hadn't developed their own identity and were emulating something they look up to, live through and use it to rationalize their decisions in reality. NBK+partners in crime was something Dylan wanted and Eric built on it considering he wanted to kill people aswell. I've always wondered how Eric ended up portraying scenes from NBK alongside Dylan as it was Dylan's fantasy in the first place. Well, I guess Eric was meant to be Dyl's partner afterall. He fell in too deep aswell.

It was a good thing that the blame on movies and video games died down to be honest because I'd rather people analyse the boys' mentality and life to understand why Columbine happened. However yes, i do agree that Natural Born Killers heavily inspired them and pumped their energy up to do what they did. There was a point of time in my life where I was in a really dark bad place and I was dabbling into drugs and and alcohol, and I find myself almost wanting to fall into same path as an actual person I looked up to, a person who was then portrayed into a movie character. I was almost emulating her beliefs, and the exact words that she said, because I could relate to her struggles in life and her heartbreak. Word by word I said the same things she said, thinking the way she did, causing damages as recklessly as she did. I was lost without an identity + I couldn't express the way I felt unless I did it as this person did because she had the perfect words and sentiments I agree with.
It could almost be the same for Eric and Dylan if they were consciously mimicking Natural Born Killers. Scene by scene, word for word. If you notice through their video projects aswell, such as the first part of Radioactive Clothing, certain scenes and lines reminded me of Pulp Fiction.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Can we talk about how Dylan really could pass off as Mickey Knox/Woody Harrelson during his prom though Cool

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:54 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
very good post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you guys.
"If you watch Natural Born Killers you will be shocked at how many of the things Eric says and does are lifted directly from the movie.  It's almost like he transplanted his words and actions from the movie.  Even in the most grim, chaotic moments of his life, he clung to this script.  That suggests to me a rigid, robotic personality on his part.  You see it in his arguments with his parents as well.  He could not deal with people in a straightforward way, so he tried to imitate a normal person by copying lines from movies.

I've always thought the influence of the movie has been way understated.  They called it NBK in their writings."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree.

I won't be surprised if they were living through Mickey/Mallory combined and the premise of Natural Born Killers, let alone at that age where teens hadn't developed their own identity and were emulating something they look up to, live through and use it to rationalize their decisions in reality. NBK+partners in crime was something Dylan wanted and Eric built on it considering he wanted to kill people aswell. I've always wondered how Eric ended up portraying scenes from NBK alongside Dylan as it was Dylan's fantasy in the first place. Well, I guess Eric was meant to be Dyl's partner afterall. He fell in too deep aswell.

It was a good thing that the blame on movies and video games died down to be honest because I'd rather people analyse the boys' mentality and life to understand why Columbine happened. However yes, i do agree that Natural Born Killers heavily inspired them and pumped their energy up to do what they did. There was a point of time in my life where I was in a really dark bad place and I was dabbling into drugs and and alcohol, and I find myself almost wanting to fall into same path as an actual person I looked up to, a person who was then portrayed into a movie character. I was almost emulating her beliefs, and the exact words that she said, because I could relate to her struggles in life and her heartbreak. Word by word I said the same things she said, thinking the way she did, causing damages as recklessly as she did. I was lost without an identity + I couldn't express the way I felt unless I did it as this person did because she had the perfect words and sentiments I agree with.
It could almost be the same for Eric and Dylan if they were consciously mimicking Natural Born Killers. Scene by scene, word for word. If you notice through their video projects aswell, such as the first part of Radioactive Clothing, certain scenes and lines reminded me of Pulp Fiction.

Great post liquorvamp!

Couldn't agree more!
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Eric probably based the white shirt and suspenders on this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 5:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I always thought Eric on the top right was getting a drink out of the Pepsi machine.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 1:55 pm

it's so blur to see...i can't see what's happening at the vending machine. It would be morbidly hilarious if he really was though.

and yeah, he must've taken Mickey's wardrobe for his that day.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm

This is off-topic, but watching that GIF repeatedly, look at how odd Dylan's stride is. He plants his right foot like he's about to walk right into the table and then corrects himself.

I think he was just in a state of total confusion.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe. His nerves might've been all over the place. I bet you he was shaking inside from the adrenaline.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 7:38 pm

I read a blog post, that interpreted Eric , purely drinking from a strangers cup, to get rid of the bloody taste in his mouth and throat from his broken nose. I too,feel the gesturing is not so much toasting, as directing Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96549
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 2:50 pm

lasttrain wrote:
This is off-topic, but watching that GIF repeatedly, look at how odd Dylan's stride is.  He plants his right foot like he's about to walk right into the table and then corrects himself.

I think he was just in a state of total confusion.

LOL People always mention how Dylan walks in an odd way. Someone compared earlier videos of him to a penguin.
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 5:21 pm

It looks to me like Eric is kneeling beside the machine and raising his gun to fire another shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 6:34 am

"Hey Dylan, you want some?" Laughing
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 11:02 am

love the name [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Razz

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 10:32 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
love the name [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Razz
Thank you bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre   Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Taking a Drink During The Massacre
Page 1 of 1