Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA

Go down 
+42
ANOMIC
Sabratha
Mr Bubbless
W.A.R.
Massoccur
sororityalpha
QuestionMark
Krieg
InsaneIntruder
pessimist
spidEr
dolcez
Lizpuff
AlteRoad
xconf143usionx
Atlas
spinvault
nicolonoscopy
human_abstract
browneyes11
CaptainMidnight
Skrik
shades
Moonshadow
TheSpiral
pacshine
Rebdomine
macks_ant86
LPorter101
Sokushinbutsu
James411
sscc
edgelord
Jenn
FIBAgent
PredBull
GreenGrayDay
STK
Draw_It_White
JayJay
abstractsmigs
TaylorsMom
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 62874
Forum Reputation : 10

Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Is it bad that I feel bad for him?I mean yeah he was an idiot but he was also mentally disturbed to the point that he didn't even identify himself as a human.....

FairyBarf likes this post

Back to top Go down

Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 5:37 am

Jenn wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
The video of him singing pumped up kicks is funny and disturbing at the same time......
My favorite one is of him lip syncing "Don't stop me now" by Queen. I don't know why but it's funny to me. He's an idiot.

I think it is as well! His pantomiming was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 6:49 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
The video of him singing pumped up kicks is funny and disturbing at the same time......
My favorite one is of him lip syncing "Don't stop me now" by Queen. I don't know why but it's funny to me. He's an idiot.

I think it is as well! His pantomiming was hilarious.  
Well he was probably having a good time in that supermarket.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 9:11 pm

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:15 am

edgelord wrote:
So a wannabe trans with autism created a fictional universe got obsessed with it and killed himself (and others) to join it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 2:23 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
edgelord wrote:
So a wannabe trans with autism created a fictional universe got obsessed with it and killed himself (and others) to join it.

I thought that was a wee bit harsh, but I still laughed. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 2:25 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

In all his videos I cringed every single time he would sweep his bangs aside. I have no idea why, it just irritated me. Mad Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:41 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
In all his videos I cringed every single time he would sweep his bangs aside. I have no idea why, it just irritated me. Mad Haha

Every time his MLP posters came into view I laughed. How the fuck am I supposed to take a wannabe edgelord serious when he's a fucking brony?

sscc

Contribution Points : 85887
Forum Reputation : 773

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 12:25 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:
edgelord wrote:

I don't really understand people ridiculing Randy for this, to be honest.

"So a wannabe god of sadness created a fictional afterlife got obsessed with it and killed himself (and others) to join his imaginary girlfriend in halycon infinince"

That's literally Dylan's story if you want to be cruel about it.

"So a wannabe nazi space marine with a god complex created a doom level for his high school got obsessed with it and killed himself (and others) to go all FPS IRL"

And there's Eric for you. silent

I don't think it's that funny.

EmbersGhostSquad and FairyBarf like this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 1:42 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Every time his MLP posters came into view I laughed. How the fuck am I supposed to take a wannabe edgelord serious when he's a fucking brony?
I could meet the most wanted murderer in history but if they were wearing MLP clothes then I'd still laugh at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 4:59 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I  could meet the most wanted murderer in history but if they were wearing MLP clothes then I'd still laugh at them.

Agreed to both! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 5:11 am

sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:
edgelord wrote:

I don't really understand people ridiculing Randy for this, to be honest.

"So a wannabe god of sadness created a fictional afterlife got obsessed with it and killed himself (and others) to join his imaginary girlfriend in halycon infinince"

That's literally Dylan's story if you want to be cruel about it.

"So a wannabe nazi space marine with a god complex created a doom level for his high school got obsessed with it and killed himself (and others) to go all FPS IRL"

And there's Eric for you. silent

I don't think it's that funny.

To be perfectly honest I do indeed think that E&D's little make believe worlds/realities were just as weird and cringe worthy as Randy's. All three were just plain out sad in my opinion. Do I find certain aspect of them funny? Yes I do.

What strikes me as funny may not seem funny to you, as we are different people. So as the old saying goes, "Different strokes, for different folks". Smile
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:30 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
To be perfectly honest I do indeed think that E&D's little make believe worlds/realities were just as weird and cringe worthy as Randy's. All three were just plain out sad in my opinion. Do I find certain aspect of them funny? Yes I do.

What strikes me as funny may not seem funny to you, as we are different people. So as the old saying goes, "Different strokes, for different folks". Smile
I actually don't see Randy or Eric and Dylan as cringeworthy though I can see the humor in all of it when not taking it seriously for a moment (for me, the humor comes more from a place of, "Did they really give up their lives for something so meaningless?" but that's slightly more morbid, I guess). Mostly, I was just trying to say that it's a mystery why Randy is ridiculed so much more than Eric and Dylan. He was more awkward and out of touch than they were and it seems that he was even more confused but shouldn't this inspire more sympathy from people who are capable of sympathizing with killers? Instead, he has people laughing at him all the time. I'm not sure if it's because he killed fewer people and seems less dangerous because of that or because his aesthetic was not quite as "cool" as "NBK chic" or "90s pseudogoth badass" in people's minds. Maybe it's something else but I don't know. I know that Randy does not come off as being as intelligent, interesting or original as Eric and Dylan so maybe it's just a matter of personality. He seems like the kind of kid that would have been a bully magnet if he had ever opened his mouth in school and unfortunately, he wrote a long journal and left hours of video which most people prefer to laugh at rather than analyze like they do with Eric and Dylan, even though Eric and Dylan's writings are not much more than rants and teen angst either. Maybe it's because he was several years older than Eric and Dylan so he seems highly immature, even when he repeats what Eric said word for word. Randy actually did say in his journal that some people would probably laugh at him, so he wasn't completely self-unaware. I guess that would score him some points in Eric's book, at least... before Eric started making fun of him too (probably).
Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

Contribution Points : 61708
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 12:16 am

sscc wrote:
[...] I'm not sure if it's because he killed fewer people and seems less dangerous because of that or because his aesthetic was not quite as "cool" as "NBK chic" or "90s pseudogoth badass" in people's minds. [...]

I believe that is precisely it, especially with "cringe culture" being where it is now. Any cartoon that attracts a sizable adult fanbase will have an equally sizable anti-fanbase. It was already seen as something to be mocked even when enjoyed by otherwise innocent people. Throw in the fact that he was incredibly awkward and managed to kill (which would already make him a target of ridicule for the public already) and he becomes quite the easy target.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 9:59 am

Massoccur wrote:
sscc wrote:
[...] I'm not sure if it's because he killed fewer people and seems less dangerous because of that or because his aesthetic was not quite as "cool" as "NBK chic" or "90s pseudogoth badass" in people's minds. [...]

I believe that is precisely it, especially with "cringe culture" being where it is now. Any cartoon that attracts a sizable adult fanbase will have an equally sizable anti-fanbase. It was already seen as something to be mocked even when enjoyed by otherwise innocent people. Throw in the fact that he was incredibly awkward and managed to kill (which would already make him a target of ridicule for the public already) and he becomes quite the easy target.

He was also a brony. That probably contributed a great deal to the ridicule.

Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 10:03 am

Yes, that is overall what I meant. I never got into brony culture myself, but I knew quite a few people who did a couple of years back (including an older brother). It's definitely a "special" bunch.

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 72598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 8:35 am

lol watching that video of him shooting targets and not hitting anything unless he was 2 foot from it.

Why upload that embarrassment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 8:42 am

W.A.R. wrote:
lol watching that video of him shooting targets and not hitting anything unless he was 2 foot from it.

Likely because E&D had uploaded something similar.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:01 pm

W.A.R. wrote:

Because he's very stupid.

Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:15 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

At least Auvinen tried to have some originality. Stair's one of the most blatant copycats I've ever seen. Eric and Dylan made videos of them shooting, so he did too. Eric and Dylan wrote journals, so he did too. Eric and Dylan named their weapons, so he did too. I'm rather surprised this guy managed to kill anybody. Stair is one of the strangest "successful" perpetrators I've ever come across.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Massoccur wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

At least Auvinen tried to have some originality. Stair's one of the most blatant copycats I've ever seen. Eric and Dylan made videos of them shooting, so he did too. Eric and Dylan wrote journals, so he did too. Eric and Dylan named their weapons, so he did too. I'm rather surprised this guy managed to kill anybody. Stair is one of the strangest "successful" perpetrators I've ever come across.

I agree. He idolized Eric. So he did A LOT of Columbine spoofs.
Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:21 pm

We can take Stair as our 2017 version of Duck!. His whole story seems like a sad parody.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Massoccur wrote:
We can take Stair as our 2017 version of Duck!. His whole story seems like a sad parody.

For this reason if for no other I am confused as to how Randy has a cult following.

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 3:09 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Massoccur wrote:

For this reason if for no other I am confused as to how Randy has a cult following.

I wonder how many of his followers are Bronies? scratch As that would be the ONLY marketable thing that could/would likely attract a following in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 4:32 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Wait, does he really? From what I've seen, any discussion involving him outside this forum is maybe 95% jokes and 5% people who pity him, not any legitimate "following."

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Massoccur wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Wait, does he really? From what I've seen, any discussion involving him outside this forum is maybe 95% jokes and 5% people who pity him, not any legitimate "following."

I'm sure he has a few somewhere.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 7:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I wonder how many of his followers are Bronies? scratch As that would be the ONLY marketable thing that could/would likely attract a following in my opinion.

From what I've seen not many are bronies but a few of them are demented in various ways (including some having gross and disgusting fetishes and other weird shit)

Massoccur wrote:
Wait, does he really? 

Yes. Our very own [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Randy's number 1 fan and even set up a discord server for fans to hang out in.

Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 7:33 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Massoccur wrote:
Wait, does he really? 

Yes. Our very own [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Randy's number 1 fan and even set up a discord server for fans to hang out in.

Huh. Well, you learn something new every day.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 2:15 am

Massoccur wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

And he, like E&D and Auvinen, wore a custom shirt.
Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 2:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, if I remember correctly he owned like three different copies of Eric's Natural Selection shirt. But I don't think he wore that shirt you've linked to the attack, did he?... God, that would make it so much worse. Just look at him.

I wonder if Randy Stair would have more of a "genuine" following if he were more attractive. Or perhaps the brony factor would be too much of a turn-off for the hybristophile crowd, who knows.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 3:55 am

Massoccur wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, if I remember correctly he owned like three different copies of Eric's Natural Selection shirt. But I don't think he wore that shirt you've linked to the attack, did he?... God, that would make it so much worse. Just look at him.

I wonder if Randy Stair would have more of a "genuine" following if he were more attractive. Or perhaps the brony factor would be too much of a turn-off for the hybristophile crowd, who knows.
I think he did, considering he had the time to block all the exits and was able to without anyone noticing he probably would've been able to change shirts before he started firing. We'll probably never know though, since photos of his corpse or the CCTV footage of the massacre most likely won't be released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:16 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Massoccur wrote:

I think he did, considering he had the time to block all the exits and was able to without anyone noticing he probably would've been able to change shirts before he started firing. We'll probably never know though, since photos of his corpse or the CCTV footage of the massacre most likely won't be released.

Considering the amount of material Randy left behind, I do think it's weird that nothing was leaked to add to it. scratch
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 11:24 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Considering the amount of material Randy left behind, I do think it's weird that nothing was leaked to add to it. scratch  

If I had to guess why that is no-one probably saw Randy as important enough to leak information on.

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 11:41 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

If I had to guess why that is no-one probably saw Randy as important enough to leak information on.

Well likely that coupled with the fact he released EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you would ever want to know about him, himself.  

Randy certainly won't ever be the most famous, but he will definitely be the most self documented shooter in history. Haha
Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 11:45 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Randy certainly won't ever be the most famous, but he will definitely be the most self documented shooter in history. Haha

I'm still waiting for the day when a mass shooter bypasses the middleman and just straps a GoPro to himself.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Massoccur wrote:
I'm still waiting for the day when a mass shooter bypasses the middleman and just straps a GoPro to himself.

Well there was that one guy who killed someone on Facebook live last April.

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:16 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Massoccur wrote:

Damn don't give out any ideas! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 6:18 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Massoccur wrote:

Eh, I doubt anyone would be able to livestream a mass shooting successfully. You're basically giving out your exact whereabouts for anyone to see.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well in my defense it was not my idea.

sscc

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Massoccur wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Massoccur wrote:

Eh, I doubt anyone would be able to livestream a mass shooting successfully. You're basically giving out your exact whereabouts for anyone to see.
Well, most mass shootings don't last very long anyway. 911 calls are usually placed within the first minute or so. The police arrive in under 10 minutes (often much faster) once they have been called. I am actually very surprised that no one has attempted to live stream a mass murder. Aside from the incident with Steve Stephens, there was also the incident with Vester Lee Flanagan, where a reporter and cameraman were murdered while filming a live news segment.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In both of these cases, it took the police quite a while to find the perpetrators but mass shooters tend to be quickly stopped because they stay in one place and rarely even try to flee. These men both fled immediately after the killings.

Arcan Cetin conducted a mass shooting at a mall where he killed five people in one minute (probably the shortest mass shooting that I can think of) and then he successfully fled the area. It took them almost an entire day to find him and he was just wandering around a neighborhood less than 50 miles from the scene of the crime. He fled but he obviously didn't expect to escape. Dylann Roof didn't have much of an escape plan either. He said that he thought that the police would be there by the time he left the church and when they weren't, he started driving in a random direction and continued until he was stopped by the police. It's interesting that even when they have a chance to escape, mass shooters are usually unprepared because they didn't expect to survive.

So, getting back to the point ( Laughing ), I'm not sure why it hasn't happened yet. I wouldn't think that mass shooters would be discouraged from livestreaming just because they usually seem to know that they won't have much time and many of them plan to commit suicide (or suicide by cop) anyway. I'm truly surprised that no one has tried it yet.

If anyone would have done it, I would have expected that from Randy Stair. I think he noted that his shooting would be captured on the surveillance camera at his workplace and hoped that it would be released publicly, but if he had filmed it himself (like everything else he released), then the public would surely see it.
Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 9:09 pm

sscc wrote:
Massoccur wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Massoccur wrote:

[...]
So, getting back to the point ( Laughing ), I'm not sure why it hasn't happened yet. I wouldn't think that mass shooters would be discouraged from livestreaming just because they usually seem to know that they won't have much time and many of them plan to commit suicide (or suicide by cop) anyway. I'm truly surprised that no one has tried it yet.

If anyone would have done it, I would have expected that from Randy Stair. I think he noted that his shooting would be captured on the surveillance camera at his workplace and hoped that it would be released publicly, but if he had filmed it himself (like everything else he released), then the public would surely see it.

Many good points. If not livestream, then I wonder what the logistics would be for recording a mass shooting in the first place. If it's based around novelty vs. fatalities, I suppose you could mount a camera (or even a cell phone) to yourself as you carried it out. I don't think there'd be enough time to upload it once the cops started closing in, though.

In the case of Flanagan, all he did was shoot at three people with a handgun before fleeing. He had time to upload the video (I believe it was under a minute long?) You could say that "counts," but I'm wondering about a more hectic environment. I think the only thing that stopped Stair (and others, maybe) is that either a) he was very sure of at least *some* of the security camera footage getting screen time or b) he couldn't think of a way to easily film himself during the attack.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 11:41 pm

sscc wrote:
Well, most mass shootings don't last very long anyway. 911 calls are usually placed within the first minute or so. The police arrive in under 10 minutes (often much faster) once they have been called. I am actually very surprised that no one has attempted to live stream a mass murder. 

I think we both know that it's only a matter of time before it happens (and it will). There are so many mass murderers that, statistically speaking, one of them is going to do it.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 1:03 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Massoccur wrote:

w3ll da dai haz cummed, im g0na sh0t grilz sk0l wiv full auto dildo launcher, vibrat0r mashin3 gun an c0nd0m b0mz....diz iz w0t d3y g3t 4 r3jj3ctin m3!11111 JUDM3NT DAI IS CUM NA0!1111!11!1 AN U WIL AL S3A B3CUZ DA PPLZ 0NDA C0LUMPB0N3 F0RUM TL0D M3 2 STRAP PR0G0 0N M3 AN R3CR0D S0 I D0 DAT DA WR0L3 WRL0D WIL S3A IT HAPEN!11!111!11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 4:41 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well in my defense it was not my idea.

I wasn't trying to imply that it was an idea you have had.

I meant just not to give the crazies, the desperate, the sick & twisted, the attention seekers, etc.  any ideas. Smile

Also I agree with you. Someone will eventually try a live streamed massacre. It not a mater of if, just a matter of when. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

Martin Bryant had a video camera in the broad Arrow Cafe, but i don't think he turned it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Martin Bryant had a video camera in the broad Arrow Cafe, but i don't think he turned it on.

wasnt the tape found removed?
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 41446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 4:18 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total

QuestionMark and MilverSoxie like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 41446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 4:21 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Koltin, QuestionMark, MilverSoxie and dyonqqr like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 5:34 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
FIBAgent wrote:
explicit wrote:
Why does it always have to be this forum? You'd think a website like this with more mature members in comparison to tumblr wouldn't need to worry about copycats. Ridiculous. Guy obviously had some issues.

Of course a fuckton amount of the future shooters are going to frequent this site.

Nice one Bill

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 100391
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 12:39 pm

On June 7th, there will be the 5 year anniversary of his death.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Mr Bubbless and FairyBarf like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA   Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member EGSAndrew just committed a murder suicide in Tunkhannock, PA
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next