Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

did dylan have AOL?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

did dylan have AOL? Empty
PostSubject: did dylan have AOL?   did dylan have AOL? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 pm

if so why are there no screenshots of his aol profile? if i'm posting on the wrong board tell me
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: did dylan have AOL?   did dylan have AOL? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 1:27 pm

It has been a long time since I have gotten down to nitty gritty details but I seem to recall something Eric had said where he stated that Dylan did not have AOL like the rest of the group.

I do know people at one point were trying to figure out the names on Eric's AIM list and trying to figure out which if any was Dylan's so he may have had AIM

spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: did dylan have AOL?   did dylan have AOL? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 6:28 pm

he must have, he wore an aol '1337 hax0rz' shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: did dylan have AOL?   did dylan have AOL? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 4:45 am

I'm pretty sure I did read somewhere that he have a few without paying for them thanks to some kind of hack program so AOL ended blocking him but I don't remember the source (I can't say if it's true or not) sorry...
Back to top Go down
Patodactyl

Contribution Points : 64924
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: did dylan have AOL?   did dylan have AOL? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:50 am

I have this image saved on my computer from when I was trying to find his email. I think this is one of his two aol profiles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: did dylan have AOL?   did dylan have AOL? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 7:57 am

Patodactyl wrote:
I have this image saved on my computer from when I was trying to find his email. I think this is one of his two aol profiles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

uhm, no that's erics page
Back to top Go down
Patodactyl

Contribution Points : 64924
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: did dylan have AOL?   did dylan have AOL? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Acidic81 wrote:
uhm, no that's erics page

oh sorry lol i hadnt slept yet. dylan didn't have an aol as far as anyone knows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did dylan have AOL?   did dylan have AOL? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

did dylan have AOL?
Page 1 of 1