Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ali "David" Sonboly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Ali "David" Sonboly Empty
PostSubject: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Topic about anything related to the Munich shooting and David Sonboly.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 77331
Forum Reputation : 332

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 6:25 pm

He was born on 4/20. He was said to have bragged about sharing a birthday with Hitler, oddly enough.
He also had a copy of Langman's "Why Kids Kill", eliciting a public response from him.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

Everything is going wrong.... Farmers are generally on the verge of ruin. Trade is always bad. The Church is in danger. The House of Lords isn’t worth a dozen years’ purchase. The throne totters.
- Anthony Trollope

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 65700
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 1:56 am

I find the fact interesting that he baught his glock 17 on the deep web and practiced shooting with it in the basement (it was possible because the basement was soundproof )

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 90178
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 2:47 am

A steam account called "adam lanza is a hero" is on my friends list, and because of a few reasons I believe that this account belonged to Sonboly. If anyone wants to hear my reasons I'll list them, but only if someone wants because it'll take a lot of typing to explain.
It feels surreal thinking about it. Thinking about me possibly having a killer on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 3:24 pm

If you got time, I would be interested in reading this reason.

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 5:21 pm

I've been waiting for a thread on him for so long!

I'd also be interested in knowing why you believe it's him - I don't think he ever mentioned Lanza.
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 5:29 pm

He was moderator in a group dedicated to adam lanza so he did at least researched that case a bit.

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Kaynvink wrote:
He was moderator in a group dedicated to adam lanza so he did at least researched that case a bit.
I was in that group before the shooting, that group was created by someone else. The guy was visited by the cops because Sonboly was in the group so he made Sonboly the owner and abandoned it.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Kaynvink wrote:
If you got time,  I would be interested in reading this reason.
"adam lanza is a hero" was someone who usually played CS:S, David Sonboly's favourite game (according to his Steam) and was quite active. He eventually went inactive in July 2016, and last played CS:S shortly before the shooting. A friend of mine said that Sonboly usually used alts, and wasn't on his main account often. He was in 2 groups that Sonboly was in, which may not sound unusual but these weren't large groups. The groups only had 58 and 33 members. Friends who were in a CS:GO clan/group he was in said he seemed nice at first but soon started making threats before disappearing in winter 2015, while "adam lanza is a hero" was made in March 2014, which might've been while he started making threats or might've not. It hasn't been revealed when he started making the threats. Although the date the account was made might suggest that it wasn't his account because, like I said, he disappeared in winter 2015.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 10:34 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Kaynvink wrote:
"adam lanza is a hero" was someone who usually played CS:S, David Sonboly's favourite game (according to his Steam) and was quite active. He eventually went inactive in July 2016, and last played CS:S shortly before the shooting. A friend of mine said that Sonboly usually used alts, and wasn't on his main account often. He was in 2 groups that Sonboly was in, which may not sound unusual but these weren't large groups. The groups only had 58 and 33 members. Friends who were in a CS:GO clan/group he was in said he seemed nice at first but soon started making threats before disappearing in winter 2015, while "adam lanza is a hero" was made in March 2014, which might've been while he started making threats or might've not. It hasn't been revealed when he started making the threats. Although the date the account was made might suggest that it wasn't his account because, like I said, he disappeared in winter 2015.
Or maybe it's just me, maybe I'm just overreacting to some dead account in some groups about mass shooters. I don't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 6:22 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Kaynvink wrote:
Or maybe it's just me, maybe I'm just overreacting to some dead account in some groups about mass shooters. I don't know.

R u befreier u nigga
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 12:05 am

Moordenaar wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Kaynvink wrote:

R u befreier u nigga
I told you back in the day on Steam.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 3:42 pm

Moordenaar wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Kaynvink wrote:

R u befreier u nigga
r u sam hyde/abandoned account u plank
Back to top Go down
Benny123

Benny123

Contribution Points : 34434

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:39 pm

His parents recently moved back to munich according to local news
Back to top Go down
Benny123

Benny123

Contribution Points : 34434

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:41 pm

There was a big debate if it was just a rampage or hate crime. After his manifesto was analyzed by the police the attack was declared racist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali "David" Sonboly   Ali "David" Sonboly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ali "David" Sonboly
Page 1 of 1