Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:14 pm

I believe Adam started developing schizophrenia around the start of 2010, through analyzing and refining the timeline i have edited the timeline massively to point out Adams mental deterioration, and signs that he started planning since 2010, (As you read note the change of behavior radically from 2010 onwards compared to previous years), i also conclude his motives and mental state:  

2010 January: Adam cries hysterically on the bathroom floor telling his mom he'd rather be homeless than sit another test, he says that he failed every test in the class and he thought he knew the material.

2010 onward Adam made Nancy buys certain firearms he wanted which could of been him preparing for the event. (note Nancy didn't use these guns at any ranges and had no reason to purchase the custom parts)

2010 March 16th: Nancy Lanza orders an MD Arms 20-round drum magazine for her Saiga-12 12-gauge shotgun

2010 March 29th: Nancy Lanza completes the purchase of a Bushmaster XM-15 .223 from Krystopher DiBella at Riverview Gun Sales in East Windsor (Rifle used in the Massacre)

2010 April 10th: Nancy Lanza completes the purchase of an Izmash 12-gauge shotgun.

2010 Summer - September: Adam cuts of contact with Peter and sees him one last time.

2010 October: Adam sends a PM to a unknown user on SBB regarding hallucinations he has recently had, he says that the hallucinations were similiar to a scene he had scene from a film called "terror house/the folks at old wolf in" in which Adam describes screaming faces fading and flashing across his mind, he then says that he had an overwhelming feeling that their was a dead person behind him in his room. Adam also goes on to talk about why he taped his windows shut, he says that he hates sunlight and also is scared and paranoid
that people are watching him. He says that the hallucinations normally occur around 5:30 - 6:30 in the morning.

2010 November 1st: Adam starts redacting his SBB posts

2010 December 25th: Adam has last contact with his brother Ryan

2011 February 18th: Nancy and Adam Lanza shoot guns at Shooters Indoor Pistol Range in New Milford, CT

2011 March 16th: Nancy purchases a Sig Sauer P226 (Adam had this equipped at SHES)

2011 August 29th: Nancy Lanza orders one Blackhawk Universal Tactical Sling and a custom gas plug for the Saiga shotgun, online. (Left in the trunk at SHES)

2011 August 30th: Adam writes on SBB "i’m normally not interested in non-Kaczynski bombers, but the format and organization of everything involved was such an impressive instance of mass murder self-actualization that it seemed fictional. I wouldn’t call it encouraging, but it seemed motivational enough in some sense that it was the kind of thing you would find in a particularly macabre self-improvement book. Probably owing to watching too many mass murder movies, reading excerpts [of Breivik’s manifesto] almost had me at the edge of my seat in Anticipation."

2011 September 18th - December 21st: Adam obsessively writes about Travis the Chimp on SBB, He goes on Anarchy radio and discusses Travis under the name "Greg". Adam says "well, i feel Schizophrenic"

2011 December 11th: Adam writes on SBB "spent all day ruminating over how much i hate culture. Now I’ve calmed down and am left lying on the floor, numbly perplexed over the foreign concept of loving life."

2011 December 25th: Adam writes on SBB " hate going through these extremely rare instances of wild mood swings that I have. I think this was the only time this year for me. I was as depressed as I get during my last post, and I’m fine with the interminable depression that I normally have, but now I’m incoherently giddy with glee. Well, relative to my baseline. Except now that I’m giddy, I can’t really say that I hate it because I think everything is delightful. If depressives cut
themselves to feel better, I wonder what cutting a happy-go-lucker would do. Santa’s
supposed to be jolly. I hope he visits me tonight so I can find out.
"

2012 January 5th: Nancy buys Glock 20SF (Gun Adam commited suicide with)

2012 January 23rd: places two phone calls to Optics Planet: the first lasts just over a minute; the second lasts four minutes and forty-six seconds. Per official report:
On 01/23/12, phone number 203-364-9879 connected to telephone number 800 504-5897
@ 1535 hours for one (1) minute and one (1) second and again @ 1535 hours for four (4)
minutes and forty-six (46) seconds. Telephone number 800 504-5897 belongs to Optics
Planet.com, a company that specializes in selling binoculars, rifle scopes, military style
clothing and sporting goods. (Adam may have been inquiring about weapon accessories or clothing for his gear)

2012 February 28th: Adam Lanza logs on to “Shocked Beyond Belief ” for the last time, submitting his final post
as Smiggles to the thread “Anxiety and fear in American society: a history.” In it, he explains his theory behind the phenomenon of mass shootings, and cites essays by John Zerzan. An excerpt:
Thinking  of  this  society  as  the  default  state  of  existence  is  the  reason  why  you  think  
that humans would be “not well” for “no reason whatsoever”. Civilization has not been present for 99% of the existence of hominids, and the only way that it’s ever sustained is by indoctrinating each new child for years on end. The “wellness” that you speak of is solely defined by a child’s submission to this process and their subsequent capacity to propagate civilization themselves. When civilization exists in a form where all forms of alienation (among many other things) are rampant, as can be seen in the most recent incarnation within the last fifty years which AS55 talked about, new children will end up “not well” in all sorts of ways. You don’t even have to touch a topic as cryptic as mass murder to see an indication of this: you can look at a single symptom as egregious as the proliferation of antidepressants. And look in your own life. You’ve said that you’re afflicted by unrelenting anxiety and that you’re afraid to leave your house. Do you really  think  that  the  way  you  feel  is  not  symptomatic  of  anything  other  than  your  own  inexplicable defectiveness.
(Most likely Adams views on life, society and living and could play a part in his motives)

2012 June: Adam cuts off contact with his only real life friend after a debate

2012 summer: After cutting off with his only friend Adam stops leaving the house (Most likely caused by losing his friend, Nancy also tell peter that he had a "bad summer")

2012 late October: Hurricane Sandy hits the northeast coast. Electricity goes out at the Lanza’s home for several
days, but Adam refuses to leave when Nancy suggests they go to a hotel. Acquaintances of
Nancy say that she told them Adam basically shutdown and freaked out (mental episode)

During this time we know that Adam stayed indoors for 3 months straight (aside from trips recorded on his GPS if they occurred around then) during this time Adam had no way to escape reality with computer games or films at the time so he probably sat around in his room in pitch darkness going into himself and probably disturbing himself even more, he may have experienced mental episodes around this time including hallucinations like he did in October 2010.

2012 December 1st: Nancy e-mails a friend, expressing concern about violent drawings she had found that Adam
had made, one depicting “a woman clutching a religious item, like rosary beads, and holding a child, and she was getting all shot up in the back with blood flying everywhere.” She does not confront Adam about it.

(was the "religious woman something to do with or linked to St Rose Of Lima? It is known that Adam took many GPS trips to and past St Rose and SHES, possibly scouting them out, In my opinion i believe St Rose of lima was one of Adams targets but he chose Sandy Hook instead. St rose is a catholic school and they teach children their, maybe the drawing was a sign that st rose was a possible target.)

2012 December 10th: Nancy says to a friend that Adam had bumped his head bad and there is blood, she says this happened at 6:30? (notice anything from previously?) In October 2010 Adam talked about his Hallucinations in a PM to an unknown user, he said these hallucinations happened around 5:30-6:30 in the morning, could Adam have had a mental episode that morning resulting in him bumping his head bad?, i don't believe he fell over or fell out of bed, he might of had a violent hallucination resulting in him hitting his head on purpose, if so i believe this pushed him even further into being disturbed and was the last trigger before his attack.

2012 December 13th: GPS records show Adam drives to Sandy Hook Elementary but does not enter the road into the school, he then turns back and heads home. (obvious sign of recon, he wanted to get one last look before his attack)

2012 December 14th: SHES Attack

Overview/Refined Motive: i have come to the conclusion that around 2010 he was hopeless about his future and saw no future for himself, 2010 onwards i believe he started getting distanced from reality and his mind started to deteriorate, this can be supported by the significant change in his behavior aswell as him even admitting to having hallucinations, i believe Adam started developing Schizophrenia from his depression, stress and disorders that he increasingly got as he grew up as he knew he would have to get a job or move out which he couldn't mentally handle, he knew he could no longer live in his fantasy world and would have to abandon it for the reality he hated and saw no meaning in, i believe he would of committed suicide at home but due to his lifelong obsession with mass murder he wanted to kill a large amount of people and then kill himself. The reason he probably attacked SHES was because of 3 reasons:
-He knew the layouts well
-Twisted childhood nostalgia and the fact he went there as a kid
-The maximum shock factor from killing children and also the low resistance he would encounter amounting to more kills.

From 2010 onwards Nancy bought Adam numerous firearms, specific firearms that Adam probably told her to get so that he could use the desired weapons in his rampage.

He starts becoming more reclusive around 2012

He probably had frequent Mental episodes from 2010 - 2012 in the early hours of the morning including a possibly violent one days before the Massacre which resulted in him hitting his head and bleeding.

Crying on the bathroom floor about his future and being homeless.

Final Statement:

Name: Adam Lanza

Event: SHES Massacre

Motive: Hopelessness, loss of reality, hate of reality, Anxiety and extreme Depression,Obsession with Mass murder,
hate of society.

Cause: schizophrenia caused by other disorders mixed with side effects and brain damage received from starvation and dehydration, extreme depression/anxiety, reliance on fantasy reality (Games/His room) which drew distant as he grew up into the real world.

- Work of TheyAllFloatDownHere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Wrong
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72769
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 10:06 pm

sitnwatchitburn wrote:
Wrong
Okay, so whats YOUR opinion?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

Contribution Points : 61006
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:09 am

I have studied the sandyhook shootings from the time it happened back on December 14th 2012, to. Now august the 16th 2017, and here is my theory into his twisted warped world.
Adam was a very very disturbed individual,
His views on everything. Are so bizzare, so loony-toons they do not mesh with NORMAL mindsets.
Lets look at all this closer, from what I have read from his excerpts and from his website viewing, he was absolutely Obsessed with mass murders, but, he did have a strange fascination with pedophilia as well. As was determined when law enforcement took evidence from the home.
Now here is the Meat and Potatoes of everything, look at from the time he was in 2nd or third grade, he was already exhibiting motor skill problems, temper problems, and problems with articulating himself in front of others.
His problems kept progressively getting worse through the years, I have studied his time line from 2nd grade all the way to when he dropped out of. Conneticut. State university
I mean it was there in black and white, severe emotional problems, lack of empathy for human life, and I truly believe that he never suffered from aspbergers, but more from delusions in his own mind for one, and for two,
I believe he had other serious health problems, why else at 20 years old would he be 6 feet tall and only 112 lbs?
He played first person shooter games a lot,
Had no friends at the time of shooting,
And was a loner, may be the loneliness, coupled with his severe mental health decline
Was enough to send him into a whirling dervish of psychotic and macabre thoughts.
And he allowed himself to just slip away into his own reality, and he could never disassociate the real world from his macabre and fantasy one.
In a way I feel bad for him to this day,
Not out of pity, but one of understanding and heartache.
ADAM LANZA SUFFERED FROM A PSYCHOTIC MENTAL BREAKDOWN.
Inreas all his posts on the websites he frequented, from shooting forums, to the mass murder websites he loved to be at.
Why did he murder his own mother?
Why did he murder all those sweet dear children and the teachers?,
I believe the answer comes from his first person shooter games, and defining a very NUTTY AND SELFISH NEED TO HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST BODY COUNTS, AND AS A GAMER, TO SEE TO IT THAT NOT ONLY DID HE BEAT HIS REAL WORLD GAMING SCORE, BUT TO GO DOWN AS THE WORST MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING IN HISTORY TO FEED HIS OWN SICK EGO.
His own mother asked him if he would feel bad if she died from her disease, he replied in a
Extremely cold manner simply....No
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 2:08 am

QUESTION....WHY HAVE. THE AUTHORITIES
NOT ALLOWED THE RELEASE OF. ADAM LANZAS DEATH PHOTOGRAPHS?
ERIC HARRIS. AND. DYLAN KLIEBOLD"S
DEATH PHOTO"S ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET

BUT NOT ADAM LANZAS.....WHY?

I FIND IT VERY STRANGE THAT THE DEAD BODIES OF ERIC HARRIS AND DYLAN KLIEBOLD CAN BE FOUND, BUT NOT ADAM, WHY?

Last edited by Pipsydipsy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:38 am

STK wrote:
sitnwatchitburn wrote:
Wrong
Okay, so whats YOUR opinion?

Wrong
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 84796
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:50 am

I think he had his issues before 2010. Because remember he was home schooled like in 2006 or something. He started developing anxiety and stuff like that around 2005. So around 2005 is when he could not handle school anymore before that he had problem with speech but could still attend elementary school.
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 61884

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Not trying to cause any issues, but I don't think going to a thread and just posting "wrong" adds anything to the discussion. Did you even read the post? We don't know because there's no legitimate response. What is wrong in OP's theory?

I also believe there were severe psychological issues and it was most likely "The" factor in this case. Although I don't find his reasoning very disturbing, I agree with a lot of his views.

I agree with OP for the most part, I believe his world he created was closing in on him and he developed and executed an escape plan.

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 12:05 pm

Pipsydipsy wrote:
I have studied the sandyhook shootings from the time it happened back on December 14th 2012,  to. Now august the 16th 2017, and here is my theory into his twisted warped world.
  Adam was a very very disturbed individual,
    His views on everything. Are so bizzare, so loony-toons they do not mesh with NORMAL mindsets.
     Lets look at all this closer,  from what I have read from his excerpts and from his website viewing, he was absolutely Obsessed with mass murders, but, he did have a strange fascination with pedophilia as well. As was determined when law enforcement took evidence from the home.
      Now here is the Meat and Potatoes of everything, look at from the time he was in 2nd or third grade, he was already exhibiting motor skill problems, temper problems, and problems with articulating himself in front of others.
      His problems kept progressively getting worse through the years, I have studied his time line from 2nd grade all the way to when he dropped out of. Conneticut. State university
I mean it was there in black and white,  severe emotional problems, lack of empathy for human life, and I truly believe that he never suffered from aspbergers, but more from delusions in his own mind for one, and for two,
   I believe he had other serious health problems, why else at 20 years old would he  be 6 feet tall and only 112 lbs?
     He played first person shooter games a lot,
     And was a loner, may be the loneliness, coupled with his severe mental health decline
   Was enough to send him into a whirling dervish of psychotic and macabre thoughts.
And he allowed himself to just slip away into his own reality, and he could never disassociate the real world from his macabre and fantasy one.
    In a way I feel bad for him to this day,
    Not out of pity, but one of understanding and heartache.
    ADAM LANZA SUFFERED FROM A PSYCHOTIC MENTAL BREAKDOWN.
   Inreas all his posts on the websites he frequented, from shooting forums, to the mass murder websites he loved to be at.
   Why did he murder his own mother?
    Why did he murder all those sweet dear children and the teachers?,
   I believe the answer comes from his first person shooter games, and defining a very NUTTY AND SELFISH NEED TO HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST BODY COUNTS, AND AS A GAMER, TO SEE TO IT THAT NOT ONLY DID HE BEAT HIS REAL WORLD GAMING SCORE, BUT TO GO DOWN AS THE WORST MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING IN HISTORY TO FEED HIS OWN SICK EGO.
  His own mother asked him if he would feel bad if she died from her disease, he replied in a
    Extremely cold manner simply....No

You are right on some things and here i was narrowing down to key events related to his mental deterioration from 2010 obvious which there is a vast change in his behaviour, also the short time purchases of numerous firearms and additional parts which i believe Adam made Nancy buy for him, he chose the weapons specifically for the job, And yes alot of his plans were constructed through psychological endurance of combat arms, On combat arms one of his favorite weapons was the Saiga 12 and he used the same gun in his attacks, he also used the glock 23 on combat arms which is a similar caliber and style of the Glock 20SF which Adam used. Also note he mentioned somewhere using the M4A1 on combat arms. Im not saying that Combat Arms taught him how to shoot a gun cause it didn't, games cant teach people to shoot guns physically but maybe psychologically, During the massacre Adam performed many strategical reloads similar to that seen in FPS games, i honestly believe he used Combat Arms for some sort of psychological training or preparations for combat strategies as he obviously liked to mimic fiction, for example Adam expressed his approval of the Polish Zero day style film "bullet time" which he mimicked parts of which i cannot remember at this time.

Adam learnt to shoot through his gun range trips with his parents aswell as his pellet gun indoor range, Adam mostly played ga,es to escape reality which he hated, most of the time he didn't even play violent games, his favourite was DDR, but if yous see how he ostensibly started playing combat arms for a brief time then suddenly stopped it seems strange why he would play for such a precise and long time then suddenly stopped. Maybe he got bored of it.

I do agree that he had some sort intelligence which he used to plan his attack in a certain way that would give maximum shock value and media coverage aswell as leaving behind cryptic strange clues, but i believe this wasn't just simple Psychotic episodes, i believe as i said from minor schizophrenia mix of side effects caused from Sleep deprivation, Dehydration, Starvation, sensory deprivation (pitch black rooms with the only sense of reality coming from a computer screen) I believe he knew he had no future and how he couldn't copre in the big world so he put himself in his own fantasy world of mass murder, games, children aswell as his own philosophy and when he grew up and knew he would have to come out of this fantasy world into the reality that he suffered and he knew he couldn't do it so he thought up a plan in which he would be among the mass murders he was obsessed with and planned in such a way that it would be sick and twisted to give him maximum fame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 pm

silentprocess wrote:

severe psychological issues and it was most likely "The" factor in this case.  

I believe his world he created was closing in on him and he developed and executed an escape plan.

yes that is my view on Adam

And when is use disturbing i only use it to make it seem more spooky, some parts of his mind i think have value to it, for example the cultural indoctrination but other parts were gone in the abyss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 12:21 pm

James411 wrote:
I think he had his issues before 2010. Because remember he was home schooled like in 2006 or something. He started developing anxiety and stuff like that around 2005. So around 2005 is when he could not handle school anymore before that he had problem with speech but could still attend elementary school.

Yeah but remember he had disorders when he was young like aspergers, sensory disorder and other things, he was already strange in some way but back then he wasn't experiencing any signs of hallucinations around then as far as we know of, he only started to get more picky and irrational around the time he was groing up and i believe war, military and violence was always something he was obsessed with since he was young, for example, Adam in army uniforms as a child, Big Book Of Granny, cryptic drawings, he said as he was growing older that he would enlist in the Army Ranger but when it came he never did.

Its obvious that the killings were caused by Adam being pushed out of his lifelong fantasy world as he grew older and came close to having to move out and get a job, he couldn't handle society so he planned to kill himself in a way that he would be the mass murderer he always dreamed of and specifically planed for the most effective attack he could do in his own abilities to get him maximum fame as being most evil above other mass murderers
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Still...when I think about the way his life played out...geez, I feel terrible for him..still absolutely fascinated with wondering what went on inside his own mind, I'm not saying this for anyone to think I'm a weirdo or anything..I just find it fascinating to try to delve into ADAMS mind set and put the whole story together as irrefutable proof..once and for all...and I still want the answer if anyone has more experience. Than me on this subject...WHY. Was ADAMS crime scene photos of his Face withheld from the public..it makes no damn sense even my father who used to be a law enforcement officer said the same damn thing...IT MAKES NO SENSE
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:01 pm

Take a look...a real long close up look at the Bushmaster. 223 rifle photo...look at the gun barrel,...do you notice anything odd with the color in relation to the rest of that particular weapon?....because there is one big problem that me and my father, who used to be in the military have found very very odd, THE COLOR OF THE BARREL!....now I have been around all types of firearms. Own a few myself including a panther arms 223 semi-automatic rifle very similar to the Bush master. He had..I have shot the shit out of my rifle gee I don't know 500-600 rounds of ammunition and my barrel never. Got hot enough to cause discoloration to the barrel like what is shown on the Bush master. 223
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Pipsydipsy wrote:
Take a look...a real long close up look at the Bushmaster. 223 rifle photo...look at the gun barrel,...do you notice anything odd with the color in relation to the rest of that particular weapon?....because there is one big problem that me and my father, who used to be in the military have found very very odd

Yes there are some anomalies and mysteries to do with the SHES case, i believe the reason they aren't releasing the data on him that they have sealed is because apparently it'll glorify the killer but the media has already glorified him and has gave him maximum fame. Something strange is going on with the event but it did happen. I do think there are secrets being held.

I also wish i could find the answers direct from adams mind but we can't he is dead and the data has been sealed. Why seal data if we know it exists and briefly what its about for example his personal documents like "me" and "tommorow" aswell as the dress rehearsal photos of him with his weapon and other photos of him aiming the rifle and pistol at his head.

And for the barrel of the XM15, He fired 100s of shots in an extremely short time and the gun probably had no time to cool down as he slotted another 30 round magazine pretty much in seconds with his dual mag and then continued firing, his gun barrel probably overheated and got scorched from the rapid shooting, And you say your father is in the Military so you got to remember the AR15 Bushmaster is gonna be a downgrade in quality compared to a well engineered military grade M4A1, guns are guns and most quality is the same no matter what issue but the military M4A1s should generally be more high quality than a civilian formatted AR15 like the Bushmaster XM15, i may be wrong but im sure thats correct as i have fair knowledge of military and firearms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you look it does appear to be scorching but i don't know why part of it is on the sights? maybe the heat conducted up the sights but thats unlikely, A white powdery looking substance can also be seen on Adams Polo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A alternate reason Maybe that there was blood or body matter over the barrel and the shirt so they scrubbed it off or masked it with the white substance for some unknown reason?

Most likely scorch marks or blackpowder residue though on his gun and for his shirt and rest of his clothes i would not know where they got the marks from
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 pm

You raise some fine points..I never thought of it..bit still I can shoot my panther arms 223 like that and my barrel gets hot but nothing like what the Bush master depicts...maybe we could have some other folks on here chime in and see what we come up with, nut I'm going to take the photo and bring it to a guy I know who runs a pawnshop and see if he may have a alternating opinion
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 61884

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 5:29 pm

To be honest the powder looks like it could have came from drywall being shot at close range. That's the only thing I could think of that could have happened in that particular situation. If the barrel overheated to the point of changing color I believe it would be more of a darker grey. I'm not 100% on that.

Bushmasters quality took a nosedive for quite sometime now, could be a poor finish combined with heat as well.

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 4:15 pm

Pipsydipsy wrote:

Patrick Edward Purdy
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:29 pm

-warrior wrote:
Patrick Edward Purdy

What about him? Don't just make a non-sequitur and expect people to understand you man.

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:34 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
-warrior wrote:
Patrick Edward Purdy

What about him? Don't just make a non-sequitur and expect people to understand you man.

i was bringing up the fact that he was also an elementary school shooter, was a loner, and rather isolated leading up to the shooting
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:37 pm

-warrior wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
-warrior wrote:
Patrick Edward Purdy

i was bringing up the fact that he was also an elementary school shooter, was a loner, and rather isolated leading up to the shooting

Oh, I see.

Purdy was different though in that - correct me if I'm wrong - his issues stemmed from an abusive upbringing and an apparent belief in white supremacy. So comparing him to Adam isn't very helpful in understanding either of them.

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:52 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
-warrior wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
-warrior wrote:
Patrick Edward Purdy

Oh, I see.

Purdy was different though in that - correct me if I'm wrong - his issues stemmed from an abusive upbringing and an apparent belief in white supremacy. So comparing him to Adam isn't very helpful in understanding either of them.

yeah he did grow up in abusive household and he had a criminal record. He also was angry and depressed that he was so dumb. So i guess the comparison isnt much, but they shared similar traits of anger at society and and  depression stemmed from various other problems. But they came from very different worlds and they both attended the elementary schools they attended (although purdy only attended Cleveland for like 3 years)

on a side note purdy wrote "hezbollah" on his gun that he used in the rampage, which is quite odd as he was into white nationalism.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72769
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:00 pm

-warrior wrote:

on a side note purdy wrote "hezbollah" on his gun that he used in the rampage, which is quite odd as he was into white nationalism.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:06 pm

STK wrote:
-warrior wrote:

hmm, makes sense. Could racism of been a reason for the shooting such as the Buddhist temple shooting? He seemed to like Nazism and hate non-whites, and he killed mainly Asians in the rampage.

"All of those who died and many of the wounded were Cambodian and Vietnamese immigrants, who had come with families to the United States as refugees."
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:43 pm

-warrior wrote:

It's not unheard of for some Neo-Nazis to idolize Muslim terrorist groups.

-warrior wrote:
Could racism of been a reason for the shooting such as the Buddhist temple shooting? He seemed to like Nazism and hate non-whites, and he killed mainly Asians in the rampage.

I;m guessing racism was a factor in his choice of targets.

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:57 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
-warrior wrote:

It's not unheard of for some Neo-Nazis to idolize Muslim terrorist groups.

-warrior wrote:
Could racism of been a reason for the shooting such as the Buddhist temple shooting? He seemed to like Nazism and hate non-whites, and he killed mainly Asians in the rampage.

I;m guessing racism was a factor in his choice of targets.

its not unheard of, but the case in my head when i wrote my response was about a neo-nazi who converted to islam and killed his 2 neo-nazi roommates for disrespecting him,he was also apart of an obscure group called the "Atomwaffen" before he converted .

I guess modern day neo-nazis are different the "real" ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder   Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza Mind,Motive,Murder
Page 1 of 1